Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Why did you hate X-Men: The Last Stand?

• 52 results
    Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

This movie sucked in multiple layers.
    I could write them but it would take a lot of time from my part and a lot of patience from yours.

So i will list some basic things the movie did wrong:

• Cyclops mishandled
    • Jean Grey's character development
    • Iceman's and Rogue's romance that ended badly
    • Horrible costumes (see Beast,Juggernaut)
    • Horrible dialogue
    • Horrible and forgetable new mutants.
    • The butchered plot and the discrase that brought to the Dark Phoinix Saga and the other stories that draw inspiration from.
    • Wolverine's and Jean's romance
    • Cyclops mishandled
    • Unecessary death of Xavier only to be brought back later
    • Magneto's war on Alcatraz that made no sense (he could put colosus and Wolverine out in seconds)
    • AGAIN Cyclops mishandled to be a emo,whining cameo character
    • I see why Rogue would want the cure but i didn't really liked it.Although i believe it was a realistic move,because let's be clear who would want to be alone and not touch anyone ever.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

For the obvious reason: it sucked, it sucked, it SUCKED.

X-Men and X2 built up so much promise for the third instalment (flaws aside) and then LS came along. Oh, dear.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.