Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Who would make the best X-Men team ever?

Ninja_girl_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Ninja_girl_x

Which characters do you think would make up the best team of X-Men? Plus, what would their team name be?

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#2  Edited By TronHammer

The team name should be X-Men. The team should at least have Cyclops, Colossus, and Wolverine.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jhazzroucher

X-men Green Strike Force:

Leader: Storm

Co-Leader: Apocalypse

members: Colossus, Rogue, Arcade, Hollow/Penance, Jubilee, Psylocke, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Cyclops

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By tomchu

A team in which we see character we don't see now/often, and Iceman tapping into his "untapped potential", where a bunch of mutants who were kids in the past, leading the new generation of mutants. Something like New Mutants or Generation X, but a lot less serious unlike Generation Hope.

Generation NeXt

Leader: Iceman

Co-Leader: Chamber, Warlock and Cypher (Warlock and Cypher pretty much work together)

Members: Dust, Surge, Prodigy, Hellion, X23, Anole, Rockslide

Unless you mean "best" as in "strongest",

then the conventional: Cyclops, Wolverine, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Archangel, Colossus...

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Nudeviking

Wolverine & His Teen Girl Sidekicks.

It would be Wolverine and a bunch of teenage girls...plus Kitty Pryde, because she used to be a teenager.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Blood1991

The orginal Xtreme X-Men with Storm, Rouge, Gambit, Psylocke, Beast, and Sage. The team didn't last long but damn it was like claremont touched my soul.

Well Beast and Gambit weren't on at the same time but still

unicornpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By unicornpuncher

@Nudeviking: You just made my day.

RogueOracle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RogueOracle

Anything with Sage.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#9  Edited By papad1992

@RogueOracle said:

Anything with Sage.

THIS!!

blazinasian112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blazinasian112

Wolverine, Deadpool, Psylocke, Fantomex, Archangel.....wait, Uncanny Xforce. Just add a Tank like Colossus and Magneto in the black/grey costumes and it would be epic.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By crackerjack82

Well this would be My X-men team

The structure of the team would be like this

Team Leader: Storm; why? Already a proven leader, with powers that allow control of the field and flow of combat

Team Co-Leader, Iceman; Why, Bobby cares deeply for those with him, he is a true threat when pushed, and would in honestly thrive in this role

Brain Power/ Strategic personal, Prodigy & Sage. Why? Prodigy is under used,and sage is Awesome but both of them Are dual threats, both fast thinkers coupled with HIGH end skills

Recon; Nocturne why? her powerset plays heavy to true Recon, but is also no slouch in Combat

Powerhouses: Exodus, Warpath, and Cloak & M; Why? Storm is more than capable of holding Exodus' respect, and lets face it, this guy is a beast, but also written poorly. Warpath, should not have to reason him nor should i have to with M. Now on to cloak. While a mutate, the Xmen have picked up such folk before, and this would have to be cloak sans Dagger, for him to a powerhouse, she would have to be dead. this would unleash him as it were, and the X-men would give him an Outlet

Wildcards:

Adam X, Would Revamp his look. Why, lets face facts, this guy is Dangerous, he is a Skilled fighter, who possesses exceptional control of his power. Also As close as SUMMERS will ever get to my team

Scalphunter: Acts of Redemption( the real one, not the Clone BS. as his healing factor never lets him really die)

Pete Wisdom. Ties to Nocturne

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By poisonfleur

Storm, Sage, Bishop, Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke or Emma, Northstar, Pixie, Nightcrawler, and Dazzler

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By XsPectre28

Leader- Cable > i chose Cable because he is one of the best leaders in the game

2nd in command- Rachel Grey & Xman > Cable's Brother & Sister nuff Said

tactics/strategy- Sage & Prodigy > of course Cable will be in rthis category too because he has the final say but both sage & prodigy are qualified.

bruisers- outlaw( see 198), Warpath, Dakan > two strong & vicious fighters

long range- Chamber, Blink, Maverick 2( Bolt aka Chris Bradley) > energy projection, teleportation, & weapons/energy projection nuff said

specialteams- Elixer, Lady Mastermind > omega level healer & an illusionist( & when backed by Rachel Or Xman Or even Synch makes powerful misdirection)

Powerhouse- Synch, Mondo, Psi~lord( Adult Franklin Richards) > a mutant tracker with the ability to use others powers, an omni~elemental, & Psi-Lord( Will only have telekinesis, telepathy, & low level reality alteration)

X_Person

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By X_Person

Nightcrawler, Colossus, Gambit, Wolverine, Deadpool, and Psylocke(current) for an awesome recon team

As for overall power, I would have these omega level mutants/potential omegas:

Iceman-becomes living ice that can melt or evaporate and still live, and if there is water present, can turn it into a weapon

Vulcan-can manipulate all forms of energy and is classified as an above omega level mutant

Legion-despite his identity disorder and being unpredictable, has an arsenal of different powers at his disposal that include reality and time manipulation, soul and ability absorption, spontaneous adaption, and more

Scarlet Witch-also unpredictable and unstable, but can alter reality, transform matter, shoot beams, change probability, and some more

Elixir-ultimate healer and can reverse heal,in other words, cause pain and death, hey may be able to alter his genetic code as well

Synch-If you put him with all these guys, he would be almost too powerfull

Kid Omega-although he's a kid, is a super genius, telepath, and has telekinetic powers, his secondary mutation allowed him to be pure psionic energy, has also tapped into the phoenix force before

ya

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Duke_Nasty

Team Name: X-Men

Cyclops

Storm

Rogue

Gambit

Beast

Psylocke

Colossus

Nightcrawler

Wolverine

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
    EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leader: Hope

X23, Hellion, Anole, Velocity, Transonic, Dust, Elixir

Leader: Rogue

Cannonball, Gambit, Frenzy, Mimic, Iceman, Beast

Leader: Cyclops

I preferred when he Leader of All the mutants. they had something going for Scott

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Imperius_Rex

Cyclops Psylocke Colossonaut Nightcrawler (darkholme will do) Iceman Namor X-man Sabertooth (wildcard!!loll)

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Imperius_Rex

Cyke would lead. It'd be called X-tinction Force

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By John Valentine

@poisonfleur said:

Storm, Sage, Bishop, Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke or Emma, Northstar, Pixie, Nightcrawler, and Dazzler

God, no thanks. I like Psylocke, Emma and Nightcrawler but I would not want that ensemble as a team.

Tone702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Tone702

Leader- Magneto 
    Co-Leader- Havok 

Banshee, Gambit, Iceman, Storm, Sunfire, Colossus, Beast, Sage, Dazzler, Psylocke and of course Wolverine

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I'm ready for the new guard to come in.

Leader: Magik

Dazzler, Longshot, Karma, Shatterstar, Cannonball, Rictor, Siryn, Mirage, Sunspot, Empath, Strong Guy, Monet, Northstar, Magma, Radius, Iceman, Firestar, Justice, Phoebe Cuckoo (leading her sisters), Sage, Havok and Polaris.

Big lineup, but there is enough range of power levels, potential and experience to handle more threats than the current main lineup.

zrhodahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zrhodahero

I have two teams that I would love to see:

Team 1

• Cable - I think cable is one of the most badass and interesting characters in comics. I say give him some of his tk/tp, and some big guns, and let him go to town. I wouldn't want him to be in god mode, just high level TK and average TP. His strategic mind and leadership skills would make any team a force to be reckoned with.
    • Deadpool - The merc with a mouth is deadly. Also, dp and cable are friends, and i loved their series.
    • Rogue - Total powerhouse. I think she would fit this team well.
    • Gambit - Remy is a great character. I always thought his power set was cool.
    • Beast - Hank is a genius.
    • Domino - Her and cable are a good couple, she is very dangerous, and it never hurts to have a little good luck.
    • Bishop - It would be hard to have him and cable on the same team, but ignoring their history, i think they would be great partners. Both are soldiers, and are willing to do whatever it takes.
    • Hope - The mutant messiah. Cable's adopted daughter would be the first in line to join his team. Her powers are insane and would make this team epic.
    • Psylocke - Because she is a sexy ninja

Team 2

• Professor X - Chuck needs to step back into a leadership role. He is the founder of the X-men and a world-class telepath.
    • Nate Grey - Give Nate back a large portion of his powers. I would like to see X-man bond with professor X, and expand his relationships with other marvel characters.
    • Storm - She is one of the most powerful mutants, and has a connections to pretty much everyone in the marvel universe.
    • Angel - There is a lot going on with this character right now. I want him to go back to being warren, while keeping the new look and powers.
    • Kitty Pryde - Good on any team, cool powers, gets along with everyone.
    • Iceman - Bobby is another one of my favorites. He works well in any team.
    • Blink - For teleportation
    • Magneto - Great in a leadership role, and he's no joke in a fight
    • Colossus - Another powerhouse. I would have him lose the whole Cyttorak connection.
    • Scarlet Witch - Her recent appearances have shown us how powerful she is. She also has the potential to go crazy, which can provide so interesting storylines.
    • Dani Moonstar - give her powers back. She's a very strong character even without powers.
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By TheCrowbar

@jhazzroucher said:

X-men Green Strike Force:

Co-Leader: Apocalypse

members: Colossus, Rogue, Arcade, Hollow/Penance, Jubilee, Psylocke, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Cyclops

You lost me at Apocalypse, you had me rofling when you added Arcade and had Cyclops following Apocalypse. I mean really...

For me personally it would be like this:

Co-Leader: Warren Worthington(Restored)

Members: Psylocke, Polaris, Jubilee, Havok and Husk.

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nightcrawler23

Astonishing X-Men:

Leader: Prof. X.

Field Leader: Cyclops

Team:

Cyclops

Storm

Wolverine

Psylocke

Angel

Nightcrawler

Banshee

Fantomex

Rogue

Gambit

Hellion

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Veitha

Cyclops, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Colossus, Beast, Storm, Wolverine plus someone young like Pixie, Armor etc.

Name: Astonishing X-Men ( obviously ) :D

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#26  Edited By Backflip

Story: Magneto's disillusion with the current regime and his inability to understand why the mutant race cowers away on Utopia whilst being constantly bombarded by anti mutant regimes, whether it be Bastion, or the Avengers etc. This cumulates in a literal schism of epic proportions upon Utopia. Magneto attempts to seize power from Cyclops and initiate an attack on the government as a reminder that Mutant aren't to be trifled with, however, with aid from the JGS's faculty, the X-Men are successful in both preventing the attack and fighting Magneto to a standstill until he's forced to retreat. However, whilst he and his new found brotherhood return to Genosha, in his wake, he destroys Utopia, sinking it into Atlantis. Wolverine and Beast both tragically lost their lives. Making an exodus back to Westchester, the previously split X-Men groups reunite in wake of this catastrophic event.

No Caption Provided

The X-Men

This would be my X-Men team, and as you can see their expansive, but more importantly, their diverse and powerful. Their mandate is simple, protect Mutant-Kind, Protect the World.

Cyclops - Leader. Cyclops is arguably the best field leader in the entire Marvel Universe, and equally one of it's best on the go Tacticians. He's the natural choice to lead this X-Men team as he commands respect, and has immense amounts of experience and is well suited in the field.

Emma Frost - The Telepath. Emma would split her time with her teaching duties as the Head Mistress of the Academy. Still possesses her sarcastic flair, and is often at odds with the other girls on the team.

Shadowcat - Recon/Moral Centre. Shadowcat is arguably the perfect human, her moral convictions are almost flawless and since Whedon's run on Astonishing X-Men it's safe to say Kitty's inane desire to do good, and be good outweighs the dubiousness of some of her counterparts (Read as Emma). She's also an expert h2h fighter and her intagability will see her often sent on Recon missions alongside Nightcrawler. Finally, Scott believes she can be the future leader, and she'll be casually groomed to succeed him. Possible love triangle between Colossus, Iceman and Kitty.

Iceman - Elemental/Joker. Bobby's job is simple, contain the enemy with his powers, and keep the banter flowing. He's incredibly powerful, but doesn't quite realize it yet; although Emma won't let that go on for much longer. Furthermore, Bobby is a 05 member, and I think the familiarity is important to Scott as he continues to leader the X-Men through a tough and straining time. Crushes on Kitty.

Nightcrawler - Teleporter/Soul of the team. Nightcrawler's ressurection was a byproduct of Magik's and Pixie's fight on Utopia that resulted in a rip forming between the heavenly planes, which allowed Nightcrawler to effectively fall through the hole. The X-Men were overjoyed with the return of their blue fuzzball, however secretly, Nightcrawler feels torn, torn between his regret at losing out on eternal piece in Heaven and his obligation to his friends. Primarily recon or last minute saves via his teleportation.

Colossus - Brawler. Piotr has lost the Juggernaut powers, thankfully restoring his personality and soul. He still continues to be the Siberian express that his team needs and adores.

Sage - Tech Expert/Tactician/Reserve Telepath. Cyclops may do the leading whilst on the battle field, but the prep is all covered by Sage and her super computer. Sage is the best prepper in Marvel, period, and her super computer will allow her to quickly figure out resolutions to even the most difficult scenarios. Furthermore, her Cyberpathy will allow her to be immensely useful in technical situations. Her telepathy is occasionally used, but doesn't really compare to Emma's.

Psylocke - Ninja/Telekinetic. Psylocke in this reality still makes ample use of her Telekinesis, and her telepathy is reserved for her Psychic Katana. Furthermore, she still possesses the enchantments from Jaime rendering her immune to telepathy and reality warping. Offensive member of the team, Psylocke is used to being upclose and personal with the enemy.

Northstar - The Speedster. Northstar is the fastest man on the planet. It makes sense then that he'd be on the team as he provides a valuable asset on top of his already formidable photo-kinetic powers.

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
    samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By samuel_larson_10

X Outsiders: team composed of weirdos

leader: Bobby drake, he hasn't had enough devolpment

Co leader: Nightcrawler, because he's awesome

Other members include:

Gambit

mystique

beast

X-23

stephord cukoos.

I probably missed a lot

frochez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By frochez

X-Faction: A team that serves the role of both X-Force and X-Treme X-men; finding and solving threats to Earth-616 from the rest of the multiverse before they become a danger.

AoA Nightcrawler- Team leader, teleporting swordsman. Determined to make sure that the kind of dystopian future that he comes from never happens again.

Mystique- Shape-shifting assasin. Deputy leader and alternate-universe mother to Nightcrawler. Sees joining the team as a chance to make up for her past failures as a mother to the 616-Nightcrawler.

Dark Beast- Hank Mccoy, without the morals. Sceince/technology expert and the team's answer to Wolverine.

Ruby Summers- Daughter of Cyclops and Emma Frost in an alternate future. Like Nightcrawler, she's seen how bad the future can become, and is determined to fight to make the world a better place.

Martha Johnson- Telepathic brain in a jar. Serves as the team's intelligence and long-distance recon. Won't allow any more mutants to be abused like she was.

Adam X- half-Shi'ar, blood-igniting swordsman. Alien expert and general wildcard.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By judasnixon

An all Female X-Force.....

Cluster
     Cluster
     Sage
     Sage
     E.V.A.
     E.V.A.
     X-23
     X-23
    Magik 
    Magik 
     Spiral
     Spiral
    Domino
    Domino
    Psylocke
    Psylocke
    dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dangallant984

@crackerjack82 said:

Well this would be My X-men team

The structure of the team would be like this

Team Leader: Storm; why? Already a proven leader, with powers that allow control of the field and flow of combat

Team Co-Leader, Iceman; Why, Bobby cares deeply for those with him, he is a true threat when pushed, and would in honestly thrive in this role

Brain Power/ Strategic personal, Prodigy & Sage. Why? Prodigy is under used,and sage is Awesome but both of them Are dual threats, both fast thinkers coupled with HIGH end skills

Recon; Nocturne why? her powerset plays heavy to true Recon, but is also no slouch in Combat

Powerhouses: Exodus, Warpath, and Cloak & M; Why? Storm is more than capable of holding Exodus' respect, and lets face it, this guy is a beast, but also written poorly. Warpath, should not have to reason him nor should i have to with M. Now on to cloak. While a mutate, the Xmen have picked up such folk before, and this would have to be cloak sans Dagger, for him to a powerhouse, she would have to be dead. this would unleash him as it were, and the X-men would give him an Outlet

with the exception of Nocturne, I think this sounds like a really cool team. I'd read this.

@XsPectre28 said:

Leader- Cable > i chose Cable because he is one of the best leaders in the game

2nd in command- Rachel Grey & Xman > Cable's Brother & Sister nuff Said

tactics/strategy- Sage & Prodigy > of course Cable will be in rthis category too because he has the final say but both sage & prodigy are qualified.

bruisers- outlaw( see 198), Warpath, Dakan > two strong & vicious fighters

long range- Chamber, Blink, Maverick 2( Bolt aka Chris Bradley) > energy projection, teleportation, & weapons/energy projection nuff said

specialteams- Elixer, Lady Mastermind > omega level healer & an illusionist( & when backed by Rachel Or Xman Or even Synch makes powerful misdirection)

Powerhouse- Synch, Mondo, Psi~lord( Adult Franklin Richards) > a mutant tracker with the ability to use others powers, an omni~elemental, & Psi-Lord( Will only have telekinesis, telepathy, & low level reality alteration)

Is this meant to be X-force, because this sounds like a cool X-force.

@John Valentine said:

@poisonfleur said:

God, no thanks. I like Psylocke, Emma and Nightcrawler but I would not want that ensemble as a team.

I think I might..

Elo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Elo

The best X-Men team that was ever actually put together was the recent Extinction team. 

Cyclops 
    Colossonaut 
    Emma Frost 
    Magik 
    Danger 
    Magneto 
    Namor 
    Storm 
    Hope

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#32  Edited By Silver_Raven

@Elo said:

The best X-Men team that was ever actually put together was the recent Extinction team. Cyclops Colossonaut Emma Frost Magik Danger Magneto Namor Storm Hope

I was just going to something similar. I seems like a such a waste that they were together for such short time and all that potential about what the team meant went out the door when AvX happened. I like the idea of an Super X-team that would come together for special world saving missions, setting all differences aside for the greater good. Even villain could be on the team and non-mutants why not. But i guess that's what the Avengers are doing now with their current team.

DurararaFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By DurararaFTW

Members: Gambit, Rogue, Cable, Cannonball, Bishop

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By dangallant984

I think the best X-men team you could make would be lead not by a single character, but by a council of core members who decided the direction of the extended team. I picture Storm being in charge of this with Wolverine, Cyclops, Emma, Kitty, and sometimes Beast, Iceman, or Rogue. This core team would be responsible for both the X-men and the school, and would have representation on the Avengers (Wolverine, Rogue, and Beast) as well as free agents who were not based at the school (say, Psylocke, Gambit, Cecilia Reyes, Northstar, etc).

In addition to this core team, there would of course be a student team, which I picture being facilitated chiefly by Kitty with help from other members of the core team, and sometimes other students (as not all students would be in training to be X-men)

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By darthphoenix

x-men

cyclops-leader

jean,rachel,cable,nate grey,magik,colosus,havok,polaris,iceman,siryn,dazzler,rogue

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jphulk26

Great Topic

Leader: Wolverine

Boys: Gambit, Strong Man, Multiple Man, Synch

Rogue or M, Psylocke, Jubilee, Husk

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By dangallant984

@jphulk26 said:

Great Topic

Leader: Wolverine

Gambit, Strong Man, Multiple Man, Synch

Rogue or M, Psylocke, Jubilee, Husk

I kinda like the 90's flavour of this team; the new guard of the blue team overlapping into generation X.

Much as I love Madrox, he might be overkill on a team with Synch and Rogue, and Guido I could take or leave, but otherwise, I could see myself really enjoying this bunch.

what about this?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Veitha

@judasnixon said:

An all Female X-Force.....
    Cluster
    Cluster
    Sage
    Sage
    E.V.A.
    E.V.A.
    X-23
    X-23
    Magik
    Magik
    Spiral
    Spiral
    Domino
    Domino
    Psylocke
    Psylocke

I really like this one

Omega7Vendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My team would be a good one. The roster includes Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Polaris, Sunfire, Blink, Kid Omega, and Synch.

For Storm; she is the leader of this team. She is proven to lead the team into dangerous mission with high levels of success. She is an omega level mutant, with power over the weather. She has command over 4 to 5 elements; lightning, wind, water(rain), ice(hail), and clouds with incredible precision for devastating long range attacks. Storm was able to establish a climate on Mars that was suited for life.

Wolverine is the co-leader of this team, he has led many mission with Storm. He has the experience of a special agent, avenger, samurai, soldier, and assassin. He is very capable in the art of combat to the point an army of armed soldiers stand no chance against him, master at close range combat. He is known for his indestructible claws and superb healing factor. He also has animal-like senses that can pick the slightest noises or distance smells.

For the muscle of the team, we have Colossus. Colossus can turn his skin into organic steel improving his durability and strength. He can easily lift over his head 35 tons and completely fine after being thrown into a building. He would throw Wolverine over 200 mph at his foes, and his a great hand-to-hand combatant.

The daughter of Magneto Polariscan control/manipulate metal like her father. She was able to effortlessly manipulate 1000s of tons of iron bars to protect her teammates. She can play with magnetic fields as well; so she can see electromagnetic waves, form magnetic force-fields, and fly through these fields. She is great for Wolverine and Colossus, as they have metal on their persons and amazing for defending her team.

Sunfire is openly described as a mutant with the power of the sun. He can absorb and manipulate solar radiation(sunlight). He can use this radiation as fire attack for powerful offensive moves, he killed the Annihilation Wave in one move. With Polaris and Storm, he would have to worry too much about the collateral damage.

The last female on this roster is Blink. She is a magically involved teleporter. She can open portals through a sort of pink energy. She can manipulate this energy to form javelins and knives, whenever it hits a target it becomes displaced. She once teleported 30 mutants to an island in the Pacific and she can get the team into or out of tight situations.

Kid Omega is another omega level mutant(telepathy). He has amazing psychic powers that range from telepathy to telekinesis to psychic constructs. He can construct from thin air pretty much anything, from guns to a rocket. He also has super genius level intellect, so he is considered the brains of the team. He can link the minds of everyone on the team and defend against telepathic attacks.

Last but certainly not least is the newest mutant Synch. Synch is mutant with the power to produce rainbow colored aura. When this aura comes into contact with another person, it comes their powers. He has developed a way to save the powers of mutants he teamed up with in the past, as muscle memory. He was able to synch with Jean and Scott's power even though they were both in another dimension. So with Synch you have another set of powers; telepathy, magnetic manipulation, healing factor, flight, and solar manipulation to use again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.