Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

who won? previous battles

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

archangel vs wolverine = draw, jean got in the way

Psylocke vs Wolverine =?

Cyclops vs Havoc =I think it's a draw

storm vs Cyclops=

Jean vs Goblin Queen= Did they fight during inferno?

who else in the x-men fought with each other?

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psylocke vs Wolverine =?

storm vs Cyclops=

Storm vs Cyclops was a Storm win. Her powerless too... the great "duel for leadership of the X-Men."

Cyclops vs Havok is a power to power draw, but i give Cyclops the combat edge... Don't think we've seen them go all out...

Jean vs Maddy... no they didn't. Maddy sacrificed herself to end it.

Psylocke vs Wolverine hasn't happened - though Uncanny X-Force suggested Psylocke would have welcomed kicking Wolverboring's ass. And frankly i reckon she could. Especially now that he has no healing factor... she could have before, probably... Wolverine has a history of being "killed" by Ninja women ...

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think psylocke and wolverine fought already before. days when psylocke still had armor and hood. i think its her early days as an asian

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f
    deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All logic would dictate that Havok would win against Wolverine. But then again, logic would also lead you to believe a full power punch from Superman to Batman would leave behind nothing but a cloud of red mist and bone fragments, so you never know.

PIS is a hell of a drug.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@darthphoenix said:

Psylocke vs Wolverine =?

storm vs Cyclops=

Storm vs Cyclops was a Storm win. Her powerless too... the great "duel for leadership of the X-Men."

Cyclops vs Havok is a power to power draw, but i give Cyclops the combat edge... Don't think we've seen them go all out...

Psylocke vs Wolverine hasn't happened - though Uncanny X-Force suggested Psylocke would have welcomed kicking Wolverboring's ass. And frankly i reckon she could. Especially now that he has no healing factor... she could have before, probably... Wolverine has a history of being "killed" by Ninja women ...

They did fight in her Yost mini, which I loved. She did pretty well against him, though I don't believe she would have won (at least not without her KTFO with her TK).

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By devilsgrin81

@devilsgrin81 said:

@darthphoenix said:

Psylocke vs Wolverine =?

storm vs Cyclops=

They did fight in her Yost mini, which I loved. She did pretty well against him, though I don't believe she would have won (at least not without her KTFO with her TK).

i happily stand corrected. Was it a fight with a result or til a distraction forced them to do something else?

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mn_logan said:

All logic would dictate that Havok would win against Wolverine. But then again, logic would also lead you to believe a full power punch from Superman to Batman would leave behind nothing but a cloud of red mist and bone fragments, so you never know.

PIS is a hell of a drug.

Although it hasn't happened before, which are the criteria for this post... in would be interesting to see this. Wolverboring vs. Havok. Considering Havok's solar plasma is beyond hot... A lethally inclined Alexander could actually slaughter Wolverine outright (with or without healing factor)... Storm did so in X-Men Forever using lightning... i suspect Alex could do it too. Burn out every living cell.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81: No result really as far as a winner/loser. It had one of those typical "heroes code of honor and coming to an understanding" type of endings IIRC. It has been a while since I read it, but I think it ended with her dropping her sword and she was going to let him kill her. That made him come to his senses or something like that. I can give you scans if you would like to see it.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81: No result really as far as a winner/loser. It had one of those typical "heroes code of honor and coming to an understanding" type of endings IIRC. It has been a while since I read it, but I think it ended with her dropping her sword and she was going to let him kill her. That made him come to his senses or something like that. I can give you scans if you would like to see it.

that's so typical of Hero v Hero fights

. post the scans if its not drama... but i tend to rather dislike Wolverboring, so i can live without seeing them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
    deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix said:

Psylocke vs Wolverine =?

storm vs Cyclops=

wasn't cyclops losing to storm retconned before. I believe madelyne influenced the match so cyclops would lose and spend more time with her

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

wasn't cyclops losing to storm retconned before. I believe madelyne influenced the match so cyclops would lose and spend more time with her

What? that's complete bullshit!

(I mean if they did that, not you for hearing about it)

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@martinceld said:

Lol. As a matter of fact Simonson had her state it on panel that the verdict of the match was factored by Maddie's latent sorcery fueled by her innate desire to see Scott leave the X-Men permanently. But that was from a story which came out years after Storm had wiped the floor with Scott's arse and, as far as we should be concerned, what she said was nothing more than unfounded spur of the moment.

But regardless, Storm would own Cyclops in her sleep any day of the week.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@ageofhurricane said:

Lol. As a matter of fact Simonson had her state it on panel that the verdict of the match was factored by Maddie's latent sorcery fueled by her innate desire to see Scott leave the X-Men permanently. But that was from a story which came out years after Storm had wiped the floor with Scott's arse and, as far as we should be concerned, what she said was nothing more than unfounded spur of the moment.

wow, I'm really surprised that I don't remember a thing like that.

I've always thought of it like it would have been a closer fight under different circumstances, since it's made clear that Cyclops' head isn't really in the game, but not like it's the deciding factor. I've always thought of it as an example of how either of them could beat the other in hand to hand combat depending on the situation, meaning that Storm should be at least Cyclops' equal in that regard.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler said:

@martinceld said:

Interesting point here. Outside of that one issue in Inferno I have never seen Maddie's comment referenced anywhere else in continuity, but have seen Storm's winning/Cyclop's defeat from their leadership battle referenced multiple times since then. The most recent being WAP. It gives the impression that Maddie's comment has little relevance to the point and importance of that story in terms of X-Verse history/continuity.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting point here. Outside of that one issue in Inferno I have never seen Maddie's comment referenced anywhere else in continuity, but have seen Storm's winning/Cyclop's defeat from their leadership battle referenced multiple times since then. The most recent being WAP. It gives the impression that Maddie's comment has little relevance to the point and importance of that story in terms of X-Verse history/continuity.

pretty much.

violently insane, jilted clones say the darnedest things, don't they?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

pretty much.

violently insane, jilted clones say the darnedest things, don't they?

Lol...yes, they apparently do. And I am all for these jilted clones to remain jilted and pi$$y in Marvel limbo. not at all excited to see Madelyne coming back for a 3rd time since Inferno. It's feels like the 116th resurrection of Jean.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol...yes, they apparently do. And I am all for these jilted clones to remain jilted and pi$$y in Marvel limbo. not at all excited to see Madelyne coming back for a 3rd time since Inferno. It's feels like the 116th resurrection of Jean.

I feel that. I liked Maddy up until Inferno (more than I ever liked Jean); since then she might as well be a different character and it's that character that they keep bringing back. But I like Wood's X-men, so I'll give it a chance.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#18  Edited By McKlayn

@thunderbolt30 said:

I feel that. I liked Maddy up until Inferno (more than I ever liked Jean); since then she might as well be a different character and it's that character that they keep bringing back. But I like Wood's X-men, so I'll give it a chance.

I like wood, i do, but i dont really dig Maddy coming back esp right when Jean is back

idk it just seems idk lol not excited from it

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with scott's stronger powers, would he have a chance to beat storm?

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@darthphoenix: Doubtful. Storm lightning and her winds have proved strong enough to counter his optic blast and let's not forget he is a glass canon. I don't see him tanking multiple omni-lightning strikes or an instant tornado combined with sub-zero temperatures. She also has the option of evacuating the air from his lungs for a quick ko.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

@darthphoenix: Doubtful. Storm lightning and her winds have proved strong enough to counter his optic blast and let's not forget he is a glass canon. I don't see him tanking multiple omni-lightning strikes or an instant tornado combined with sub-zero temperatures. She also has the option of evacuating the air from his lungs for a quick ko.

To be fair, they're both "glass cannon"s.

Sure, Storm has superhuman resistance to temperatures and electricity, but neither of those necessarily apply here. They both only need to hit each other once to finish it. I agree that Storm probably has a better chance of that since she doesn't need a line of sight to get Cyclops, but still.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@roddy010 said:

To be fair, they're both "glass cannon"s.

Sure, Storm has superhuman resistance to temperatures and electricity, but neither of those necessarily apply here. They both only need to hit each other once to finish it. I agree that Storm probably has a better chance of that since she doesn't need a line of sight to get Cyclops, but still.

Not once in my post did I say she wasn't, just that she has the means to counter or deflect Scott's attacks. I can admit one hit from his blast and she's toast but as you said Storm has a much better chance of striking first. I don't see him striking her before he's incinerated by a bolt from the blue literally :p.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.