Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Who Will Lead The X-Men In Second Coming?

• 110 results
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

With the next event about to take place in the X-Universe, Marvel has released an image that brings about the question of leadership over the X-Men.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    The obvious choice would be to place your bets on Cyclops.  In our recent interview with Uncanny X-Men writer, Matt Fraction, he said that Cyclops would be facing the "ultimate test."  Then again that could mean that he'll have to try relinquishing control over to someone else.  This question over who will lead the X-Men reminds me of Uncanny X-Men #201.  A recently de-powered Storm challenged Scott for control.  After Storm defeats Cyclops, he leaves the X-Men (with Maddie Pryor and Baby Nathan) and goes to Alaska.

What about Magneto.  It's weird thinking of him just hanging around not being in control.  He's the type that always has to be at the front.  He has lead the X-Men before.  Will he be content over the way the mutant situation is being handled?  

Let's not forget Emma Frost.  We know she has what it takes to lead a team.  Even though she has been with the X-Men for some time now, there could still be some that might not willingly follow her leadership.  Would she try to take control from Scott?  Perhaps something or someone will enter the picture to distract Scott from properly leading the X-Men?

Who do you think would make the best leader?  Is Cyclops time over?  Should someone else step up and see if they can clean up the mess they're all dealing with?  Will will start to find out as X-Men: Second Coming is on sale March 31, 2010.  It will be written by Christopher Yost and Craig Kyle David Finch provides the pencils and variant cover.  The issue will carry a $3.99 price tag.  What do you think we'll get from Second Coming?  What would you like to see happen?
    timrothsays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By timrothsays

Cyclops. Poor trick/whatever

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By iLLituracy

Excuse me. Excuse me. Why is Magneto in this picture?

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.

It's weird, but granted--there's a few months before this takes place--but what in God's name could Magneto do that would ever prompt the X-Men as a whole to willingly follow him?

zombietag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3  Edited By zombietag

haha i posted this image two minutes before you did gman. stole my thunder...

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gmanfromheck
    @zombietag: Sorry.  We were having some crazy internet connection going on as I was writing all this.
    CrowRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By CrowRider
    @iLLituracy said:
    " Excuse me. Excuse me. Why is Magneto in this picture?  One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.  It's weird, but granted--there's a few months before this takes place--but what in God's name could Magneto do that would ever prompt the X-Men as a whole to willingly follow him? "
    perhaps his uncanny ability to lead? then again a major setback (which is also a boon) is his age...could be ppl won't take his judgement seriously over what he's done in years, and others might think that since he's got more experience than scott in the gig he's the ideal replacement.
    FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6  Edited By FoxxFireArt

Magneto's face looks all scrunched up. Like his helmet is a size too small.

I like having Scott and Emma sharing the leadership role.

mattydeNero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mattydeNero

I'm siked, but isn't that art from DANIEL ACUNA?  If so, I really hope Marvel hasn't gone with him to do a lot of the Second Coming promo art.  His work on X-Men Legacy has been weak to say the least.
    Chane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Chane

Hopefully it'll still be Scott with Emma at his side after this is all said and done. 
    Maybe Cyclops will be a casualty in Second Coming and Emma will take up the lead..

Mbecks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Mbecks14

KITTY PRYDE!!

Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Queen's Halo

If Emma Frost wins, everything would be great in my world.

And pleas, get rid of Scott. I hate him so much. The more I see him the more angry I get. I've even started to like Magneto.

PS. Emma for Queen of Mutants (Officially)!!!

PPS. OMG, Yost and Kyle are writing it. How come I didn't know that?

cmaprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cmaprice

Watch it be Wolverine or Deadpool. Go on, Marvel. Make your move.

Honestly, though, it could be interesting if another of the original X-Men had to take over. Beast and Angel are both capable. 

My never-gonna-happen vote goes to Mimic. I'd like him to make a permanent return. He has the powers of the original X-Men and was the first addition to the roster after the first issue. He joined the Dark X-Men team and has a great deal of untapped potential as a character in the main continuity. His Exiles counterpart was pretty popular.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By iLLituracy
    @CrowRider said:
    " @iLLituracy said:
    " Excuse me. Excuse me. Why is Magneto in this picture?  One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.  It's weird, but granted--there's a few months before this takes place--but what in God's name could Magneto do that would ever prompt the X-Men as a whole to willingly follow him? "
    perhaps his uncanny ability to lead? then again a major setback (which is also a boon) is his age...could be ppl won't take his judgement seriously over what he's done in years, and others might think that since he's got more experience than scott in the gig he's the ideal replacement. "
    Not only would that disregard his actions toward the X-Men in the past, but he JUST attacked them when they moved to San Fransisco, he was deemed an enemy during House of M--so much that the heroes were planning on killing him and the Scarlet Witch during the battle. Him being on Utopia and no one really questioning it is weird enough, to have him LEAD the X-Men would be wrong, because it'd practically disregard his failure leading them the first time around when he abandoned them because he was just--evil. 

I'm all good with bygones being bygones...but Magneto's staying on Utopia just feels wrong [even with Beast feeling iffy about it and people questioning his motives], and this would feel even wronger.
    cmaprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cmaprice
    @Mbecks14 said:
    " KITTY PRYDE!! "
    That'd be awesome. They probably won't do anything that cool, though.
    Timm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14  Edited By Timm

in terms of writing Scott's leadership has been a huge success. story-wise scott has no direction and no plan and Emma has brought that to his attention more than once. Magneto is a visionary and has claimed X-Nation as the fruition of his dream of segregation.

@iLLituracy:
    Magneto has led the team and run the school for a time. despite writers who like to make him out to be a psychopath, he's supposed to just be an extremist. He poses no danger to his own people and his leadership legacy is second only to Xavier, except... he doesn't necessarily lie about everything and mind control people. he's a very viable candidate for leadership. some might say he's the best candidate.

also, he's the one who stopped House of M. 
    they couldn't beat him. they had to show him the truth and he killed Quicksilver for starting the whole thing.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#15  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @FoxxFireArt said:
    " Magneto's face looks all scrunched up. Like his helmet is a size too small.  I like having Scott and Emma sharing the leadership role. "
    LOL!  Emma looks irritated that someone cut her arms off so she can't scratch her butt in public ;)
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By iLLituracy
    @Timm said:
    " in terms of writing Scott's leadership has been a huge success. story-wise scott has no direction and no plan and Emma has brought that to his attention more than once. Magneto is a visionary and has claimed X-Nation as the fruition of his dream of segregation.

@iLLituracy: Magneto has led the team and run the school for a time. despite writers who like to make him out to be a psychopath, he's supposed to just be an extremist. He poses no danger to his own people and his leadership legacy is second only to Xavier, except... he doesnt neccessarily lie about everything and mind control people. he's a very viable candidate for leadership. some might say he's the best cantidate. "
    I'm well aware that he's led them before, but just look at the terms in which he stopped leading them during his time in the Savage Land when he killed Polaris's supposed sister because he personally felt he couldn't uphold Xavier's dream.

He may not pose a threat to the X-Men or Mutants, but that's not when the X-Men are about, anyway. Just because he doesn't pose a threat to his own kind doesn't mean he doesn't pose a threat to humankind or any other species that Magneto has tried to assert control over as a terrorist. Granted, he's probably adopted Xavier's cause, but it's still too soon and he hasn't really done anything to prove his loyalty thus far.
    zombietag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17  Edited By zombietag
    @G-Man: haha its cool not a big deal, it was just funny
    Timm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Timm
    @iLLituracy said:

" @Timm said:

" in terms of writing Scott's leadership has been a huge success. story-wise scott has no direction and no plan and Emma has brought that to his attention more than once. Magneto is a visionary and has claimed X-Nation as the fruition of his dream of segregation.

@iLLituracy: Magneto has led the team and run the school for a time. despite writers who like to make him out to be a psychopath, he's supposed to just be an extremist. He poses no danger to his own people and his leadership legacy is second only to Xavier, except... he doesnt neccessarily lie about everything and mind control people. he's a very viable candidate for leadership. some might say he's the best cantidate. "

I'm well aware that he's led them before, but just look at the terms in which he stopped leading them during his time in the Savage Land when he killed Polaris's supposed sister because he personally felt he couldn't uphold Xavier's dream.  He may not pose a threat to the X-Men or Mutants, but that's not when the X-Men are about, anyway. Just because he doesn't pose a threat to his own kind doesn't mean he doesn't pose a threat to humankind or any other species that Magneto has tried to assert control over as a terrorist. Granted, he's probably adopted Xavier's cause, but it's still too soon and he hasn't really done anything to prove his loyalty thus far. "
    Actually, Utopia is exactly the kind of thing Magneto wants and would protect. Utopia isnt about humans and mutants living together and also coexistence with humanity is Scott's last concern right now. Scott has X-force and every other mutant team trying to save mutants (and bring them to utopia is possible) and "eliminate" enemies of mutant kind. He's not good at it. i doubt very much that Magneto has "adopted" Xaviers cause. Magneto is interested in the protection and preservation of the mutants still alive where ever they are. that's what Utopia is about. Magneto was ruler of Genosia, which was a gaia like Wakanda until the Cassandra Nova destroyed it, and he can lead Utopia... until something destroys it.
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Korg

Mr. Clops.

SaberWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SaberWolf

Wolverine Definatly But if not id choose magnito!!!!! who wouldnt pick wolvie Plus Magneto is an awsome leader I think there both great leaders and are suited for this job!!!!(vote For  wolverine & magneto for leadership of x-men)!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER-MAN 23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 789

#21  Edited By SUPER-MAN 23

One will Wield... And One will Fall!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gmanfromheck
    @zombietag: Some people get upset at me when I post things in the news.  I get that there's the excitement over a piece of news and all.  What matters is that we see and start talking about it.
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i think likely that "test" involves Scott having to trust, even the untrustworthy
    by allowing both
    Emma and Magneto a little more rope to play with.

@iLLituracy:
    correct me if im wrong, but wasnt that a robot that looked like Magneto that attacked
    the X-Men in San Fran? im pretty sure Magneto was having his powers reinstated
    by the High Evolutionary during that time and his arrival on Utopia is the first time
    we've seen him engage the X-Men since he was powerlessly seen helping Xavier
    after he was shot in the head by Bishop. and the villain in HoM they were trying to take
    down was Scarlet Witch, her actions manipulated by Quicksilver. Magneto has been
    fairly on the tame side for years now outside his old self. I doubt he is going to become leader,
    but probably be given some form of democratic power there, especially when one takes into account
    a large part of Utopia's population are enemies of the X-men by nature and characters who will
    usually follow Magneto's brass, most of the same who have been causing alot of unrest on
    the island ( one which Magneto is more familiar with the workings of than anyone else around)
    but top dog no, Magneto so much as swore his allegiance to Scott there, and Magnetos word is usually
    his bond.

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AngelFrost
    Emma Frost, obviously.   ;)
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By iLLituracy
    @Timm said:
    " @iLLituracy said:

" @Timm said:

I'm well aware that he's led them before, but just look at the terms in which he stopped leading them during his time in the Savage Land when he killed Polaris's supposed sister because he personally felt he couldn't uphold Xavier's dream.  He may not pose a threat to the X-Men or Mutants, but that's not when the X-Men are about, anyway. Just because he doesn't pose a threat to his own kind doesn't mean he doesn't pose a threat to humankind or any other species that Magneto has tried to assert control over as a terrorist. Granted, he's probably adopted Xavier's cause, but it's still too soon and he hasn't really done anything to prove his loyalty thus far. "
    Actually, Utopia is exactly the kind of thing Magneto wants and would protect. Utopia isnt about humans and mutants living together and also coexistence with humanity is Scott's last concern right now. Scott has X-force and every other mutant team trying to save mutants (and bring them to utopia is possible) and "eliminate" enemies of mutant kind. He's not good at it. i doubt very much that Magneto has "adopted" Xaviers cause. Magneto is interested in the protection and preservation of the mutants still alive where ever they are. that's what Utopia is about. Magneto was ruler of Genosia, which was a gaia like Wakanda until the Cassandra Nova destroyed it, and he can lead Utopia... until something destroys it. "
    Just because coexistence isn't the priority and survival is doesn't mean that they're not about coexistence. Magneto has flopped back and forth between Xavier's will and his own. It just seems iffy to have the X-Men follow someone like that.

@CATMANEXE said:
    " i think likely that "test" involves Scott having to trust, even the untrustworthy
    by allowing both
    Emma and Magneto a little more rope to play with.

@iLLituracy: correct me if im wrong, but wasnt that a robot that looked like Magneto that attacked the X-Men in San Fran? im pretty sure Magneto was having his powers reinstated by the High Evolutionary during that time and his arrival on Utopia is the first time we've seen him engage the X-Men since he was powerlessly seen helping Xavier after he was shot in the head by Bishop. and the villain in HoM they were trying to take down was Scarlet Witch, her actions manipulated by Quicksilver. Magneto has been fairly on the tame side for years now outside his old self. I doubt he is going to become leader, but probably be given some form of democratic power there, especially when one takes into account a large part of Utopia's population are enemies of the X-men by nature and characters who will usually follow Magneto's brass, most of the same who have been causing alot of unrest on the island ( one which Magneto is more familiar with the workings of than anyone else around) but top dog no, Magneto so much as swore his allegiance to Scott there, and Magnetos word is usually his bond. "
    No, it was him in a suit that emulated his powers, last I checked. It isn't until later that he receives his powers again from the High Evolutionary. While Magneto didn't have a hand in altering the reality, the X-Men approached him and treated him like an enemy when they returned to Genosha at the end, they were even going to kill him but thought it would be even worse of a punishment to leave him alive to live out his days as a human.

The only way I see Magneto becoming leader is if he does something drastic to save Utopia and the X-Men to prove his allegiance and leave no question or if he uses his cunning to flip the X-Men against Scott, though that's not what Magneto seems to do nowadays. I'm not saying Magneto is STILL evil, I'm saying that you can't wash away the things he's done and force a whole lot of characters to trust him overnight. It just isn't right.
    Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#26  Edited By Namor1987

Magneto deserves it

Final Draft85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27  Edited By Final Draft85

I love the cover art. I think Emma Frost & Cyclops looks the best, but Magneto looks a bit lame & that won't stop me from buying this comic. =D
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iLLituracy: 
    eh, just checked 500 out. your right on the suit, i own that, though it all seemed a distraction so HE could get what he
    needed from the Celestial. as for HoM, they attacked Magneto as if they believed he was responsible, only to discover 
    Quicksilver was the one who had intentionally caused it all (and would do more damage soon).  hence why they didnt
    finish him off. prior to HoM Magneto had been working closely with Xavier, and even several other heroes. im still on the side that things have changed and the Fatal Attractions days are past.

as far as he is always EVIL...um, Emma Frost, again, a large portion of the islands population, especially Marauders and Acolytes alike,
    Namor, hell, for my mind Xavier actually might have more to atone for at this rate. so thats sort of moot. i see what they may be advertising as a co-leader/head master situation, made strong by the mention of Scott being tested here. possibly like when Cyclops led the blue and Storm the Gold with Charles in charge (i went there, i am Santo), but with Cyclops in Xaviers position, and Magneto and Emma 
    over seeing quite a bit. Magneto has already aided in keeping the island from sinking at this point, and hasnt actually attacked nor
    intended to, as some of the betters on the islsnd pointed out. 

--
    have to point out theres a miswording here that people arent taking into account

"...lead the X-Men "

nuh-uh, wrong

" ...lead whats left of the entire mutant race. "

Magneto is needed here. most people are not accounting for the portion of the mutant race that
    does not follow nor even like, and even outright despises the X-Men that are on this island.
    they need a voice of reason that theyll listen too. Magneto is very essential to the infrastructure,
    and while he shouldnt be President, he really does need some power here to help Cyclops mandate
    order, especially amongst those who wont listen to an X-Man.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @AngelFrost said:
    " Emma Frost, obviously.   ;) "
    LOL you and i tend to think alike alot :P 

Well my vote goes to Emma since: 

1. Who in the hell on the x-men would listen to Magneto for leadership? 

2. I'm not even sure why they would make this poster, if cyclops would end up leading (which he already is...)
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh, and if i could pick...none of the above. id pick...

X-Nation: X-Factor #1
    X-Nation: X-Factor #1

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Namor! now this guy can lead!
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AngelFrost
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    LOL you and i tend to think alike alot :P  Well my vote goes to Emma since:  1. Who in the hell on the x-men would listen to Magneto for leadership?  2. I'm not even sure why they would make this poster, if cyclops would end up leading (which he already is...) "
    Haha, We totally do! 
     And we must have the same reasons too, because I was thinking the same. :D 

& plus, Scotts been the leader for a while, so I think Emma will want to be in-charge and if she isn't .... she'll probably make herself in-charge.
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By Belladonna
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    LOL you and i tend to think alike alot :P  Well my vote goes to Emma since:  1. Who in the hell on the x-men would listen to Magneto for leadership?  2. I'm not even sure why they would make this poster, if cyclops would end up leading (which he already is...) "

1. The new mutants did. 
    2. Probably Cable ;P
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @AngelFrost said:
    " @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    Haha, We totally do!   And we must have the same reasons too, because I was thinking the same. :D   & plus, Scotts been the leader for a while, so I think Emma will want to be in-charge and if she isn't .... she'll probably make herself in-charge. "
    Exactly!! XD 

And also like what if something happens to scott if he gets badly injured, who else would want to lead :D 

@Charmix: Huh? ROFL 

and i'm making a new fan fic and i want to know if i could have you in it :D
    Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
    Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Cyke runs dis. All other's need not apply. Come on Marvel, don't f### up the one thing ur doing that doesn't piss me off. Please?? 

cmaprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cmaprice
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @AngelFrost said:

For the same reason they make huge crossover events that have poignant ramifications for characters and change our understanding of them, only to erase it a year or two later. Publicity and shock value.
    Avatar image for eisforextinction
    EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#36  Edited By EisforExtinction
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Belladonna
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    Haha, We totally do!   And we must have the same reasons too, because I was thinking the same. :D   & plus, Scotts been the leader for a while, so I think Emma will want to be in-charge and if she isn't .... she'll probably make herself in-charge. "
    Exactly!! XD 

And also like what if something happens to scott if he gets badly injured, who else would want to lead :D 

@Charmix: Huh? ROFL  and i'm making a new fan fic and i want to know if i could have you in it :D "

Sure:D
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AngelFrost
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    Exactly!! XD 

I know! They can't have Logan lead. ¬_¬  I'd shoot myself. 
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @Charmix: Yes ^_^ and btw it's kinda like the real world :D but Jersey Shore inspired me lol 

@AngelFrost: Ugh i REALLY dislike Logan... Grr... Why does he have to be everywhere? Mutipleman is only in one damn series, and he is in pretty much all of them almost -__-
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Belladonna
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @Charmix: Yes ^_^ and btw it's kinda like the real world :D but Jersey Shore inspired me lol 
    I saw that last night -_____- the two guys had a fight because one of them push that mexican xD
    Avatar image for eisforextinction
    EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#41  Edited By EisforExtinction

Madrox for Leader
     Madrox for Leader
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Belladonna

Emma for leader ;P
    Emma for leader ;P
    HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

#43  Edited By HaloKing343

My guess is Deadpool

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Belladonna
    @HaloKing343 said:
    "My guess is Deadpool "

I don't see it.
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AngelFrost
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx:  Urghh, I hate Wolverine with a passion. >_<  

@Charmix:
     :O I totally wanna see Jersey Shore. ¬_¬ I'm from England you see, so it's not on over here.  But I watch a lot of E! New's and Jersey Shore is always on it! I wanna see what all the hype is.
    Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Stormultt

None ugh, They all stink atm.
    goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By goldenkey

I haven't ever read Xmen in a while but Ive bee pretty good at seeing the things that are gonna happen.  I see Magneto leading just because it's a change of pace. 
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @Charmix said:
    " @Charmix: Yes ^_^ and btw it's kinda like the real world :D but Jersey Shore inspired me lol 
    I saw that last night -_____- the two guys had a fight because one of them push that mexican xD "
    I thought all of them were Italian... lol
    Timm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Timm
    @CATMANEXE said:
    " @iLLituracy: 
    eh, just checked 500 out. your right on the suit, i own that, though it all seemed a distraction so HE could get what he
    needed from the Celestial. as for HoM, they attacked Magneto as if they believed he was responsible, only to discover 
    Quicksilver was the one who had intentionally caused it all (and would do more damage soon).  hence why they didnt
    finish him off. prior to HoM Magneto had been working closely with Xavier, and even several other heroes. im still on the side that things have changed and the Fatal Attractions days are past.

as far as he is always EVIL...um, Emma Frost, again, a large portion of the islands population, especially Marauders and Acolytes alike,
    Namor, hell, for my mind Xavier actually might have more to atone for at this rate. so thats sort of moot. i see what they may be advertising as a co-leader/head master situation, made strong by the mention of Scott being tested here. possibly like when Cyclops led the blue and Storm the Gold with Charles in charge (i went there, i am Santo), but with Cyclops in Xaviers position, and Magneto and Emma 
    over seeing quite a bit. Magneto has already aided in keeping the island from sinking at this point, and hasnt actually attacked nor
    intended to, as some of the betters on the islsnd pointed out. 

--
    have to point out theres a miswording here that people arent taking into account

"...lead the X-Men "

nuh-uh, wrong

" ...lead whats left of the entire mutant race. "  Magneto is needed here. most people are not accounting for the portion of the mutant race that does not follow nor even like, and even outright despises the X-Men that are on this island. they need a voice of reason that theyll listen too. Magneto is very essential to the infrastructure, and while he shouldnt be President, he really does need some power here to help Cyclops mandate order, especially amongst those who wont listen to an X-Man. "
    Catman, you're talking real sense here. i don't think Mags is eligible for X-men leadership and his crimes have generally been pro-mutant even if they were anti-X-men. my money is still on him. Emma doesnt have the heart to lead everyone and Scott is a better general than a president.
    Nisk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#50  Edited By Nisk5

MAGNETO!!! and is storm really de-powered?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.