Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Who should join the new X-Force?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By adamTRMM

Poll Who should join the new X-Force? (22 votes)

Warpath 23%
    Domino 23%
    Dani Moonstar 0%
    Boom Boom 0%
    Forge 14%
    Rictor 0%
    Shatterstar 9%
    Frenzy 14%
    Chamber 0%
    Sage 5%
    Magma 0%
    Nate Grey 9%
    Neal Shaara 0%
    Lifeguard 0%
    Blink 5%

If I recall correctly, Spurrier hinted there's one more character would join his new X-Force incarnation, so I'm kinda interested who would X-fans like to see.

I only used available, even absolutely freelance characters that might fit the book (none of the younger generation for now), and of course that's up to you to choose only one character, which I know is a hard decision, but that's what we get while writers still force Fantomex to happen >->

• 
    Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate Grey

zrhodahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zrhodahero

I think it'd be awesome, if Nate Grey were to join up with them. Shatterstar and Warpath would be cool as well. Deadpool would be bad ass.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Cable could use someone like Forge again. Plus I liked the interaction between him and Nemesis during Hopeless's run.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

As much as I like for all of them to join in...I vote for Blink. I think she's a perfect fit and I'm sure they will need a teleporter.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is hard, but I'd choose Warpath, though many of them could be very interesting. I'd actually replace Psylocke and Fantos. Betsy has been through some rough times during UXF, I don't think killing fits what she's about right now, and Fantomex kinda lost his charm for me, as the only thing I was interested to see him into isn't going to happen. But, we have what we have. At least we might see someone from limbo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f
    deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This new X-Force is pretty much a kill squad unfortunately, so I doubt Warpath would be down after the way Yost ended his run with X-Force. I would love to see Forge and Dr. Nemesis working together again though, they are one of the funniest duos of any of the X-Men.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@adamtrmm said:

This is hard, but I'd choose Warpath, though many of them could be very interesting. I'd actually replace Psylocke and Fantos. Betsy has been through some rough times during UXF, I don't think killing fits what she's about right now, and Fantomex kinda lost his charm for me, as the only thing I was interested to see him into isn't going to happen. But, we have what we have. At least we might see someone from limbo.

im not a fan of Fantos but at least hes not in another comic so i kind of see why hes there, but yea psylocke could be gone very easily. I would love to see Domino, Warpath, Forge, Chamber, shit anyone on that list in the book lol so yea :D

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By adamTRMM

@mcklayn said:

im not a fan of Fantos but at least hes not in another comic so i kind of see why hes there, but yea psylocke could be gone very easily. I would love to see Domino, Warpath, Forge, Chamber, shit anyone on that list in the book lol so yea :D

Fantos is an upcoming teacher in JGS actually, he will be a part of WatXM vol.2 lineup. So, he should be gone as well :] Any variation and combination of these characters could be totally a team of their own.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

For the purpose of the thread topic, I'll say Domino, Deadpool, and a few not mentioned would be Magneto,Bishop, and/or Wolverine (knives coming out of hands is tailor made for killing, instead of just threatening like in xmen). On a side note: I think Im getting a little tired of the kill squad right now. Im ok with more aggressives stances but for I feel as if the kill squad idea has run its course

tomasmaclgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

As much as I like for all of them to join in...I vote for Blink. I think she's a perfect fit and I'm sure they will need a teleporter.

Wouldn't she be against joining a kill squad after what happened during Necrosha?

My vote goes to Sage. I think she is the only one that could entertain the idea of a wet team.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love for them to have rotating cast of characters on standby. Sorta like how Nemesis is at there little X-force base, we could have Domino and Colosus hanging around or helping out. Maybe just have Cable and psylocke be the main focus or something

if not im voting for Bishop or Nate Grey, since they'd both make Cable's "Hope is sick" storyline more interesting.....and maybe make me change my mind about someone pulling the plug as the end of the story arc.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Thunderscream

Has it been addressed anywhere who or what the fractal rainbow face is on the cover of the first issue? My initial thought was Widget but I guess it could be some kind of interface for Fantomex's external nervous system (a reinterpretation of E.V.A.)

Otherwise I think Frenzy would make a solid addition.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always thought it was E.V.A.

That said, I really do hate the inclusion of Fantomex. What a waste, really. if they wanted an A.I then I would say add Danger.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderscream:

IIRC Spurrier said this silhouette has something to do with the newly introduced mutant's powers (the one they saved in the end of the first issue) and it is something we haven't seen yet.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By adamTRMM

@hawk2916:

The fifth member of the team... well, let's just say we'll be meeting her -- it's a her -- at the end of episode 1, but won't really get to know her until episode 2. She's...

Well, she's a mutant. But she's not like any mutant you've met so far. She's very plugged in to a lot of the themes and connective tissues I waffled about above.

Her name's MeMe. Make of that what you will.

Will see next week what he's talking about, I guess she's some sort of a techopath or something similar, till then we have Magneto for this week!

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bendis should drop GOTG and write X-Force.

And I want O5 Cyke to drop that crappy group run by "Professor" Boring Pryde that gives him so much sh*t and join X-Force.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

Bendis should drop GOTG and write X-Force.

And I want O5 Cyke to drop that crappy group run by "Professor" Boring Pryde that gives him so much sh*t and join X-Force.

hes getting his own solo which really excites me

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: We dont need Bendis writing anything else. In fact I wish the whole O5 idea would go away. GOTG I dont care about.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate grey & Dani Moonstar definitly!!!! Chamber would be a good addiction as well seeing as he was a member of weapon X previously

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cutter

@cutter said:

Wouldn't she be against joining a kill squad after what happened during Necrosha?

My vote goes to Sage. I think she is the only one that could entertain the idea of a wet team.

I'm sure she fit in.....

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Always up for more Frenzy.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cutter

@fodigg said:

Always up for more Frenzy.

So I'm I. She was o..k joining the X-Men...but in my point of view...I rather see her in the new incarnation with Magneto. She was perfect at that time.

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Warpath, Domino, Boom Boom, Magma, and Shatterstar, but my vote went for Domino.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people looking at the new Xforce as a kill squad or just like CAXF- a proactive squad dealing with major threats, because some of the choices here are interesting to say the least and dont seem to fit the new kill-squad incarnation

PurePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will say they all should join in. They were in the xf in the first place. I'm good with that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.