Who is the most despicable mutant hater in your opinion?

• 55 results
#1 Edited by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio

1. William Stryker 

2. Graydon Creed 

3. Donald Pierce 

4. Stephen Lang 

5. Cameron Hodge 

6. Bastion 

7. Lady Deathstrike  

8. Bolivar Trask

In my opinion, William Stryker.

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Nova.

#3 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine: I don´t know if she truly hated mutants so much as she just wanted to hurt Xavier the most since she knew that killing millions of mutants would break his heart.  She just wanted revenge like Stryfe did in X-Cutioner´s Song. 
#4 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
Whatever the reason she did kill 16 millions mutants in Genosha.
#5 Posted by RavenDark (792 posts) - - Show Bio

Cameron Hodge...

#6 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
True to some extent. Well, Stryfe would have killed everyone, human and mutant, because of the Legacy Virus. Stryfe didn´t hate them with a passion, but he just wanted everyone else to feel the pain that he went through in life.  Not necessarily mutant hating.  She just hates Xavier. 
#7 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio

Millennial Vision of deadpool 

Deadpool was hired by Sebastian Shaw to kill the X-Men. Shaw was so happy with Deadpool's success that he hired Deadpool to kill all the mutants. He eventually tried, the last on his list were: Wolverine, Sunfire, Northstar, and Banshee, who were all hiding from Deadpool in Japan. He did fight with Wolverine but could not kill him. Wolverine did lose an arm in the fight however. Deadpool used his claw as a weapon thereafter. Deadpool kept pictures and souvenirs from all of his targets. He is determined to finish off the rest of the world's mutants and get paid.

#8 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran : Yes. I find it ironic how much the Hellfire Club hates mutants.  Most of the members are mutants. LOL. 
#9 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: lol yes very ironic
#10 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @John Valentine: I don´t know if she truly hated mutants so much as she just wanted to hurt Xavier the most since she knew that killing millions of mutants would break his heart.  She just wanted revenge like Stryfe did in X-Cutioner´s Song.  "
She killed over 16 million mutants, showing deep evolutionary hatred.... 
She wins.
#11 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
I know what she did. However, she isn't even on the list. LOL.  

Also, how would a bodiless Mummudrai form know what exactly mutants are? Nova is not a mutant.  Nova was infecting Xavier in that womb. 
#12 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
Yes, but she shares his DNA and his powers. She is a powerful telepath. With her telepathy, she could have easily learned about the mutants.
#13 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" I know what she did. However, she isn't even on the list. LOL.    Also, how would a bodiless Mummudrai form know what exactly mutants are? Nova is not a mutant.  Nova was infecting Xavier in that womb.  "
....read the comics before commenting, man. 
#14 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
" @Edamame said:
" I know what she did. However, she isn't even on the list. LOL.    Also, how would a bodiless Mummudrai form know what exactly mutants are? Nova is not a mutant.  Nova was infecting Xavier in that womb.  "
....read the comics before commenting, man.  "
Which specific comics are you talking about?   LOL
I have read the E is for Extinction trade paperback.  

@ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame: Yes, but she shares his DNA and his powers. She is a powerful telepath. With her telepathy, she could have easily learned about the mutants. "

That is true. I forgot about that. LOL.
#15 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Deathstrike hated mutants? :O  why? what was her motive?

#16 Posted by Jake Fury (18064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb:
I think she just hated Wolverine.
#17 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @John Valentine said:
" @Edamame said:

Maybe you should read a little harder to clear up your confusion.
#18 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4156 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate mutants can my name be added to the list?

#19 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18799 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra..lmao

#20 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" Lady Deathstrike hated mutants? :O  why? what was her motive? "
In Messiah Complex, she worked for William Stryker and intended to kill Cable and Hope Summers.

@John Valentine said:
" @Edamame said:
" @John Valentine said:
" @Edamame said:

Maybe you should read a little harder to clear up your confusion. "

LOL. I have no idea what you are talking about.  

@Nova`Prime` said:
" I hate mutants can my name be added to the list? "

Sure thing.  : )
#21 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
@John Valentine said:
" @Edamame said:
" @John Valentine said:
" @Edamame said:

Cassandra Nova hating mutants.....
#22 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
" @Edamame said:
@John Valentine said:
" @Edamame said:
" @John Valentine said:
" @Edamame said:

Cassandra Nova hating mutants..... "
I see. So it appears that you are ignoring my posts. I have already acknowledge that and I knew this face about Nova before I even began this thread. LOL. 
#23 Edited by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate cameron hodge with an effing passion...he's just annoying as hell. William Stryker is just insane...he's the villian i like the most out of them all even though i hate all of them....
#24 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
@Powerzone789: Hodge looks like an Octopus. LOL.
#25 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that Lady Deathstrike hates mutants. It's her hatred for Wolverine that lead her down that road.
#26 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: In Messiah Complex, she worked for William Stryker and would have killed Hope and Cable if Wolverine and the others did not arrive. She worked with Donald Pierce as well who hates mutants. 
#27 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Powerzone789: Hodge looks like an Octopus. LOL. "

I KNOW!!! i would love it if clayton crain(my fav artist besides jim lee) drew archangel totally decaptitating cameron hodge with his metallic wings... i would frame it and put it up on my wall lmao.
#28 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
@Powerzone789 said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Powerzone789: Hodge looks like an Octopus. LOL. "
I KNOW!!! i would love it if clayton crain(my fav artist besides jim lee) drew archangel totally decaptitating cameron hodge with his metallic wings... i would frame it and put it up on my wall lmao. "
LOL.

#29 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
Just because she worked with him, that doesn't mean she shares his views. I think she just found an opportunity to attack the X-Men. Is there something to say that she hates mutants? What was her opinion on them before her transformation? Plus she was a member of the Sisterhood of Mutants.
#30 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
He also decpitated stryker again in x-force.. 
Things have improved for warren, i really like his character now, the way he can revert to his death form and such... 

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91070 posts) - - Show Bio

Stryker...

#32 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
Well she did work for Donald Pierce who abhors mutants.  Her father, I believe, intended to scientifically manipulate mutants.  Hence, Wolverine and the Adamantium bonding process. Deathstrike is not a mutant. She is a cyborg, like Pierce.
#33 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24:
wolverine has beaten her so many times...when is she gonna learn....
#34 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
I know she is not a mutant. But since she had no problem working with the Sisterhood, I don't think she hates them. I believe she will work with anyone who wants to hurt Wolverine and the X-Men.
#35 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: Well, I would still question her collaboration with the Reavers.
#36 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Powerzone789:
Who knows?
#37 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
@Powerzone789 said:
" @ComicMan24: wolverine has beaten her so many times...when is she gonna learn.... "
Or when are the writers ever going to learn?    : )
#38 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
That's true too.
#39 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
*cough*fakecomicdeath*coughcough*
#40 Posted by matzeoes (14 posts) - - Show Bio

how about the Trasks? Boliver invented the original sentinels and Donald creates a new version... even a better form which no longer affects the DNA of the "carrier", which later Cassandra Nova uses... and then there is Simon... who creates the bio-sentinels... I think the Trasks are big mutant haters... and sometimes even forget that the create mutants themselves in their obsession to destroy the race.

#41 Edited by Crom-Cruach (8729 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with that hateful preacher who says mutants are an affront to God and the rest of that idiocy, can't remember his name. I'm not religious but I don't know why... there's just something I find so very vile and despicable when people use religion as a justification for their hatred and violence.

#42 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Creed used to let off some negative vibes on me. but thats my opinion.

#43 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" I'll go with that hateful preacher who says mutants are an affront to God and the rest of that idiocy, can't remember his name. I'm not religious but I don't know why... there's just something I find so very vile and despicable when people use religion as a justification for their hatred and violence. "
You mean Stryker?
#44 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Instead of blaming the mutants, what did he do to help the world? Nothing.

#45 Posted by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: Hypocrisy at its finest.
#46 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" I'll go with that hateful preacher who says mutants are an affront to God and the rest of that idiocy, can't remember his name. I'm not religious but I don't know why... there's just something I find so very vile and despicable when people use religion as a justification for their hatred and violence. "
You mean Stryker? "
Is that his name? I truly don't remember, if it is then yes him. A preacher going around like Phelps preaching hate and racism, using religion to do so is vile to the core in my opinion.
#47 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

This is like asking who is the worst racist.

#48 Edited by Edamame (27895 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:

" This is like asking who is the worst racist. "

It is subjective. Therefore, one should give his or her own opinion on the matter.

@Crom-Cruach said:

" @Edamame said:

" @Crom-Cruach said:
You mean Stryker? "
Is that his name? I truly don't remember, if it is then yes him. A preacher going around like Phelps preaching hate and racism, using religion to do so is vile to the core in my opinion. "

Yes. William Stryker. 
#49 Posted by Kairan1979 (16702 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that Stryker is the worst because he uses God's name to justify genocide.

#50 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Cassandra Nova

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.