Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Who is the creepiest X-Man

lusocyke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I would go with Wolverine. Always creeping around Jean and I just started reading Astonishing X-Men volume 3 and first issue he's watching Cyclops and Emma sleep just to judge him.

How about you guys, who do you think is the creepiest character on X-Men? Not lookswise, just by their attitude.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I love that scene where he's watching them sleep. It's followed up by a cool one liner.

Namor is a pretty huge creep.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

prof. Xaiver.

StarWatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By StarWatcher

Any powerful psychic lol.

Having someone inside your head at random times is the creepiest thing imaginable. The Stepford sisters really creep me out for example, although I do like them.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wolverine.

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Xavier was kind of creepy. Always reading people minds. That is also scary. I rather want no one reading my mind at all.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

I thought Xavier was kind of creepy. Always reading people minds. That is also scary. I rather want no one reading my mind at all.

In the same way, Rachel is probably the most creepy of the X-Men since she does it because she is nosy by her own admittance.

But then again... Rachel hasn't had a creepy want for a relationship with one of her own students. :S

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psy_chrometer said:

In the same way, Rachel is probably the most creepy of the X-Men since she does it because she is nosy by her own admittance.

But then again... Rachel hasn't had a creepy want for a relationship with one of her own students. :S

Oh my. doesn't Rachel is Jean daughter? Something like that? doesn't she is older enough to be with a student? Or I'm I wrong?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Outside_85

Oh my. doesn't Rachel is Jean daughter? Something like that? doesn't she is older enough to be with a student? Or I'm I wrong?

I was more thinking in comparison to Xavier who once had a want for a little more than a teacher/student relationship with Jean.

Rachel does know however about Jean and vice versa. And Rachel is old enough to decide for herself... it's just usually not cool for a teacher to be romancing a student.

Novemberx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Novemberx2

professor x/jean grey and their replacements emma frost and stepford cuckoos

there was a bit in brian k vaughan brilliant ultimate x-men run where jean grey told nightcrawler she's could't block out all the thoughts of the team even if she tried but jean is kind enough never to use that information to gossip or hurt the others.

Also I'm convinced that emma frost has been controlling for years Cyclops.

not only can telepaths invade your privacy but they can also wrap your mind.

Pretty creepy.

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psy_chrometer said:

I was more thinking in comparison to Xavier who once had a want for a little more than a teacher/student relationship with Jean.

Rachel does know however about Jean and vice versa. And Rachel is old enough to decide for herself... it's just usually not cool for a teacher to be romancing a student.

That's what I was talking about. Romancing a student is so wrong.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

@psy_chrometer said:

That's what I was talking about. Romancing a student is so wrong.

like rahne and elixer

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, guys.....Wolverine is over 100 years old, has a long history of dead girlfriends and sees a 20year old Jean Grey a decides "I havn't gotten a red head killed yet...get over here Phoenix girl" ....Weird

Then there's the sidekicks and girl clones he keeps around that have very little in common except their ages....totally a creeper.

(J/K, he's a creep but he's our creep)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Wolverine is pretty creepy, for a multitude of reasons.

Professor X was in love with Jean from day one, when she was like 16, don't tell me that's not creepy.

Rachel is creepy, but in an annoying 'I have a fixation with my mother' way.

Quentin Quire was quite a creep when he appeared in New X-men but seems to have toned it down a bit. Good for him.

I consider Magneto kind of creepy for dating a woman young enough to be his daughter.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Koays

@squares: Lol just on the Magneto one that's not really fair....at his age everyone is young enough to be his kid

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

Professor X was in love with Jean from day one, when she was like 16, don't tell me that's not creepy.

Quentin Quire was quite a creep when he appeared in New X-men but seems to have toned it down a bit. Good for him.

I consider Magneto kind of creepy for dating a woman young enough to be his daughter.

Mr. "ill put on a sadder face" magneto in x-men no more humans, very creepy. nuff said.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@squares: Lol just on the Magneto one that's not really fair....at his age everyone is young enough to be his kid

Uh, yeah, it's fair, he could date women closer to his own age.

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
    The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@koays said:

who is closer for his age, aunt may?????? thats all i can think of, lol.

Magik is creepier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_goddess_of_chaos said:

@squares said:

@koays said:

Magik is creepier

Literally anyone older than Rogue.

Oh, do tell, how is Magik creepier?

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
    The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@squares said:

@koays said:

Magik is creepier

She never smiles and if she did people would run away. She has no control over her powers and sent everyone to hell in uncanny. Also when Quire and benjamin deeds hit on her, she was like no boy, i would crush you, lol. Also even emma frost said that magik scares the hell out of her. she always has a serious look on her face.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@squares said:

@koays said:

Magik is creepier

She never smiles and if she did people would run away. She has no control over her powers and sent everyone to hell in uncanny. Also when Quire and benjamin deeds hit on her, she was like no boy, i would crush you, lol. Also even emma frost said that magik scares the hell out of her. she always has a serious look on her face.

Ohhh, I see, your reasons are petty and/or based on the fact that she's a goddamn demon sorceress ruler of a hell dimension who was raised from age seven to fourteen by a goddamn demon lord. That's not creepy, that's intimidating.

4U2NV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolvy

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

X-23 was portrayed as creepy for a while, but that was due to her trying to fit in at the school. And her fixation on Julian and keeping him safe. I thought it was adorable, haha.

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

X-23 was portrayed as creepy for a while, but that was due to her trying to fit in at the school. And her fixation on Julian and keeping him safe. I thought it was adorable, haha.

The main thing that is creepy about her is the fact that she is innocent looking and yet is a friggen killer who knows dozens of ways to kill somebody. Funnily enough no one seems to be bothered by it in the comics even though probably everyone in real life would keep distance to her when hearing about her past and skills. But Im a huge fan of her and like the fact that she has "two faces" so to speak.

My vote to creepiest X-Man goes to Eye Boy. Creepy and disgusting.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Teerack
    No Caption Provided

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By adamTRMM

@squares said:

Like who? Aunt May? Morgan Le Fay? Selene? Sersi? lol

By the same token Hercules and Thor should be considered as well-known creeps. Hell Mystique is a creep for banging younger, around her own son's age, men.

Djainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Yeah, danger has some issues sometimes :p

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine is extremely creepy, and not a role model whatsoever - he's the definition of a creeper. Always creeping around the teenage students, women in relationships, and women on the team. He was a lot better when he was more keen on drinking beer and working out than picking up female proteges.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@squares said:

Like who? Aunt May? Morgan Le Fay? Selene? Sersi? lol

Already covered this- literally anyone older then Rogue is closer to his own age.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

Yeah, in X-Men: Phoenix-Endsong, (and I, for one, am surprised that nobody was even creeped out or disturbed by this) Quentin Quire dug Sophie Cuckoo out of her grave and telekinetically pieced her dead cells/skin together on her body, and then flew himself and a rotting corpse all the way to Antarctica, or wherever the X-men where. If that is not creepy stalker issues, I don't know what is. And its not like Sophie cuckoo was fully resurrected. her skin was still falling off for goodness sakes. Yeah, that was creepy. And he kept calling the corpse his love and acting as if they had a relationship, when all of us know that Sophie NEVER returned his feelings. So yeah, disturbing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f
    deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine (creeping on Jean, crouching on Cyclops' bed watching him sleep, constantly hanging out with teenage girls), Old School Prof. X, Magneto (the creepy Rogue thing), X-23 (stalking Psylocke, cutting her neck to get Jubilee to suck her blood, sniffing Cyclops), any telepath.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Koays

Yeah, in X-Men: Phoenix-Endsong, (and I, for one, am surprised that nobody was even creeped out or disturbed by this) Quentin Quire dug Sophie Cuckoo out of her grave and telekinetically pieced her dead cells/skin together on her body, and then flew himself and a rotting corpse all the way to Antarctica, or wherever the X-men where. If that is not creepy stalker issues, I don't know what is. And its not like Sophie cuckoo was fully resurrected. her skin was still falling off for goodness sakes. Yeah, that was creepy. And he kept calling the corpse his love and acting as if they had a relationship, when all of us know that Sophie NEVER returned his feelings. So yeah, disturbing.

LOL.....when you put it that way, i think Quire wins by a long shot.

Azalae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Wolverine or Charles.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@psy_chrometer said:

this. A telepath that likes young students... mmm... creepy.

and also this:

@teerack said:
    No Caption Provided

when she wanted to try Emma's clothes lol

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Teerack

@veitha said:

@outside_85 said:

@psy_chrometer said:

and also this:

@teerack said:
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@veitha said:

@outside_85 said:

@psy_chrometer said:

and also this:

@teerack said:
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

LOL! And don't get get me wrong but Danger does not count. She is a robot. She is trying to be a human. She never was in the first place.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.