Who is sexier Monet or Storm?

#1 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm... 

Tough one
 
Monet

#3 Posted by Scruff_McGruff (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91235 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm.SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Moderator
#5 Posted by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio

can i pick both?
#6 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Storm.SLAUGHTERHOUSE. "
NO! 
 

MONET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Posted by RaDicalCannibal (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm. for a cartoon character that is
 
 

#8 Posted by Truex (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#9 Posted by Drafta (690 posts) - - Show Bio

Monet

#10 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

ororo STOMPS THIS!, her beauty is undeniably iconic and she makes me jealous and wish my hair was white. 
 
#11 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm!

#12 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" ororo STOMPS THIS!, her beauty is undeniably iconic and she makes me jealous and wish my hair was white.   "
Obviously not if people are posting otherwise.
#13 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
" @Stormultt said:
" ororo STOMPS THIS!, her beauty is undeniably iconic and she makes me jealous and wish my hair was white.   "
Obviously not if people are posting otherwise. "

And why would i care about what someone else is posting, its not my business i dont care.
#14 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" @John Valentine said:
" @Stormultt said:
" ororo STOMPS THIS!, her beauty is undeniably iconic and she makes me jealous and wish my hair was white.   "
Obviously not if people are posting otherwise. "
And why would i care about what someone else is posting, its not my business i dont care. "
Good for you, but it's not undeniable.
#15 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @John Valentine said:
" @Stormultt said:
" ororo STOMPS THIS!, her beauty is undeniably iconic and she makes me jealous and wish my hair was white.   "
Obviously not if people are posting otherwise. "
And why would i care about what someone else is posting, its not my business i dont care. "
Good for you, but it's not undeniable. "

Thats your opinion, now you can take it and shove it because i do not care what you think.
#16 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" @John Valentine said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @John Valentine said:
" @Stormultt said:
" ororo STOMPS THIS!, her beauty is undeniably iconic and she makes me jealous and wish my hair was white.   "
Obviously not if people are posting otherwise. "
And why would i care about what someone else is posting, its not my business i dont care. "
Good for you, but it's not undeniable. "
Thats your opinion, now you can take it and shove it because i do not care what you think. "
It's not an opinion, actually, yours is. 
#17 Edited by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @John Valentine said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @John Valentine said:
" @Stormultt said:
" ororo STOMPS THIS!, her beauty is undeniably iconic and she makes me jealous and wish my hair was white.   "
Obviously not if people are posting otherwise. "
And why would i care about what someone else is posting, its not my business i dont care. "
Good for you, but it's not undeniable. "
Thats your opinion, now you can take it and shove it because i do not care what you think. "
It's not an opinion, actually, yours is.  "

It is an opinion, some people said moent some said storm, its based on opinion. 
 
and yes my opinion storm stomps her in looks and is undeniably beauty. 
 
yours obviously is otherwise, and i dont care about it because your not worth 2 cents to care about, you done? k hun.
#18 Posted by Psyron (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

I go for storm the darkest blonde

#19 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" @John Valentine said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @John Valentine said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @John Valentine said:
" @Stormultt said:
" ororo STOMPS THIS!, her beauty is undeniably iconic and she makes me jealous and wish my hair was white.   "
Obviously not if people are posting otherwise. "
And why would i care about what someone else is posting, its not my business i dont care. "
Good for you, but it's not undeniable. "
Thats your opinion, now you can take it and shove it because i do not care what you think. "
It's not an opinion, actually, yours is.  "
It is an opinion, some people said moent some said storm, its based on opinion.  and yes my opinion storm stomps her in looks and is undeniably beauty.  yours obviously is otherwise, and i dont care about it because your not worth 2 cents to care about, you done? k hun. "
Oh dear, I'm terribly upset now.
#20 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine:
Good for you XD
#21 Posted by danhimself (22552 posts) - - Show Bio

Monet

#22 Posted by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

Monet    
#23 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Monet is supposed to be one of the prettiest girls ever.

Moderator
#24 Edited by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Storms hot in that WOW factor

But Monet is just sexy all around

#25 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild said:
"

Storms hot in that WOW factor

But Money is just sexy all around

"
"monet"
Moderator
#26 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @Darkchild said:
"

Storms hot in that WOW factor

But Money is just sexy all around

"
"monet" "

Dammit...thank u
#27 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm!!!

#28 Edited by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

crappy pic of monet because she is hands down sexier than ole storm any day of the week!!!

#29 Posted by Elementor (179 posts) - - Show Bio

storm owns her =P
#30 Edited by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked how monet looked alot more either pre-X-Factor or pre-vitiligo. But even before all that I choose Storm. But becasue this is post-X-Factor/vitilgo I choose Storm hands down.
#31 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

depends if you prefer ass or class.

#32 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:
" I liked how monet looked alot more either pre-X-Force or pre-vitiligo. But even before all that I choose Storm. But becasue this is post-X-Force/vitilgo I choose Storm hands down. "
 
X-Factor
Moderator
#33 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega-level Supreme said:
" depends if you prefer ass or class. "
that's just a terrible picture of Monet.
Moderator
#34 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what you think.  
 
I'm not complaining. :b 
 
No, BUTT ummm, do you have a better scan? Maybe her full name so I can GOOGLE-it up?

#35 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:
" I liked how monet looked alot more either pre-X-Force or pre-vitiligo. But even before all that I choose Storm. But becasue this is post-X-Force/vitilgo I choose Storm hands down. "
 X-Factor "

my bad.
#36 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega-level Supreme said:
"depends if you prefer ass or class. "

which do you consider the "ass" and which is the "class"?
#37 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Monet.

#38 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega-level Supreme said:
" That's what you think.   I'm not complaining. :b  No, BUTT ummm, do you have a better scan? Maybe her full name so I can GOOGLE-it up? "
Monet Yvette Clarisse Maria Therese St. Croix.
 


Moderator
#39 Posted by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @Omega-level Supreme said:
" That's what you think.   I'm not complaining. :b  No, BUTT ummm, do you have a better scan? Maybe her full name so I can GOOGLE-it up? "
Monet Yvette Clarisse Maria Therese St. Croix.
 


 
"

No butt or butt doesn't matter to me, I like them.     
#40 Edited by robbiesol (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Storm does have years worth of artist renditions on her side, but I think if Monet would have stayed the course of a hot Algerian elitist and not become a shrill angular faced pale woman like she is in X-Factor it would be Monet.  As it stands now, Storm by default.  Monet is garish at the moment.  Heck I'd take a Greg Land rendition of Monet over X-Factor. 
 
#41 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:
Oh that's M... Hahaha!
#42 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

I like greg land...most of the time when he draws storm and jean.
#43 Posted by Truex (460 posts) - - Show Bio
@robbiesol said:
"  As it stands now, Storm by default.  Monet is garish at the moment.  Heck I'd take a Greg Land rendition of Monet over X-Factor.   "
@Stormultt said:
" I like greg land...most of the time when he draws storm and jean. "
Both of you take that back right now
#44 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Monet is more my type even if she is a bitch. What am I saying my type is bitch.

#45 Posted by KnightKat (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm, she has a timeless beauty.

#46 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

M
#47 Edited by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio



X-Factor #44










#48 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7818 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#49 Posted by RaDicalCannibal (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

Monet doesn't have blue eyes which is why she fails

#50 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
"


X-Factor #44










"
terrible art
Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.