Who has the best powers in xmen?

#1 Edited by Spideysense44 (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

Xmen have alot of mutants which do you think has the best power?

#3 Posted by darthphoenix (705 posts) - - Show Bio

rachel - she can fly, read minds,move objects, chronoskim, she can do so many stuff that are useful in everyday life.

multiple man's powers is kick ass too. you'd be able to do lots of things at the same time

Nightcrawler/magik - you'll never be late for anything

#4 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough choices. I'd say Ice Man if I had to choose one.

#5 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman, Multiple Man and Darwin.

#6 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine and chuck

#7 Posted by Vascillator (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I think on the grand scale Iceman is hard to beat...

#8 Posted by Backflip (2262 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprisingly, M.

She is as near to perfect as you can get. Superhuman stats across the board (Strength, invunerability, flight, intelligence, co-ordination etc). Flight, Telepathy.

Alternate would be Rachel Grey. Telepathy and Telekinesis on her scale is incredible.

#9 Edited by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman, Multiple Man and Darwin.

I agree with you about Bobby and Madrox, but not Darwin. I'd hate to have his powers, he has no control over them!

Other good power sets would include Hellion, Monet, Elixir, Magneto, Cannonball, Warpath, Longshot, Polaris.....

#10 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma and Magik, those are the ones I like the most (even though I believe others like Kitty's are neat too) and the ones I would love to have myself. In all honestly, TP + Invulnerable Diamond Form = Win for me.

#11 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd probably pick the upgraded Doug Ramsey's powers, since it's basically now "being good at anything". Or Elixir's since it's hard to overstate the practical value of healing powers.

#12 Edited by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't get much more powerful than un-de-powered nate grey, or Cable without the TO-virus. But Cannonball is an X-ternal, hard to turn your nose up at some good immortality. These best threads are often open ended, so I'm just guessing you mean best for life not some situation

#13 Edited by Z3RO180 (6458 posts) - - Show Bio

Proberly a Not depowered Nate Gray like Dayvid3 sayed. Logan or Magnetos powers would cool also.

#14 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

rogue,iceman, kitty pryde.

#15 Posted by Girth (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine - instant heal

Rachel - telekinesis / telepathy

Magik - teleport

#16 Edited by WestfriesianMan (260 posts) - - Show Bio

best powers? Legion, he has them all.

#17 Posted by jhazzroucher (15588 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe

#18 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey. There is a reason that telepathy and telekinesis is usually one of the powers the stronger, more powerful characters have and it's because those powers are so useful and versatile. Being able to do whatever you want with thoughts removes a lot of the limitations other energy based powers put up with.

#19 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip said:

Surprisingly, M.

She is as near to perfect as you can get. Superhuman stats across the board (Strength, invunerability, flight, intelligence, co-ordination etc). Flight, Telepathy.

Alternate would be Rachel Grey. Telepathy and Telekinesis on her scale is incredible.

That's a good choice. M is the closest equivalent the X-Men have to a high tier DC character.She's a walking grab bag of useful, high level abilities.

#20 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

best powers? Legion, he has them all.

Good point. Now if he could only loose the green back pack thingie.

#21 Posted by nerdSmokeja (26 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by chem86 (358 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by Reactor (2517 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan. Dude's potential was off the chain, even for Omega-level mutants.

#24 Posted by Squares (5584 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards. Yes, he counts.

#25 Posted by Fan_Not_Fanboy (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Jean Grey definitely

#26 Posted by JROCK72 (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Lifeguard

#27 Edited by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

Franklin Richards. Yes, he counts.

I'm all for putting Frankie up there with X-man/uninfected Nate, but how is he an X-man? Seems like anyone who buy a yellow and blue costume and spell x (and mispronounce Xavier) counts as an xman these days

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.