Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Who has news on Apocalypse returning?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darklord_apoc

I know he's suppose to appear on uncanny/avengers, but does anyone know more info, or the plot or what is going on with Kid Apocalypse? What his potentials are and how powerful he is? Does anyone think this will be the Apocalypse with more power feats he deserves? Plllleaaassseee tell me tha info lol.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dayvid3

It'd be nice if he was written tough as he's supposed to be. He's one of my absolute favorite characters. Where did you hear he's coming back?

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By SavageDragon

I really think Genesis (Evan) is awesome. I want the old Apocalypse but I dont want Evan to go away!.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By John Valentine

@SavageDragon said:

I really think Genesis (Evan) is awesome. I want the old Apocalypse but I dont want Evan to go away!.

Word.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By darklord_apoc

@Dayvid3 said:

It'd be nice if he was written tough as he's supposed to be. He's one of my absolute favorite characters. Where did you hear he's coming back?

He's suppose to be in uncanny/avengers and one of their main villains and thats all I know, and rinder (forgot his name) is suppose to be the one writting the comic!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.