Who do you think going to die? Emma or Scott

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by time (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure most people are aware, that Emma and Scott will fight in Avengers vs X-Men, it will happen in chapter 11, I think.

I just want to know, who do you think going to die, Emma or Scott?

Who do you want to be killed off in Avengers vs X-Men?

1 Emma to be killed by Scott

2 Scott to be killed by Emma

3 Both of them or neither of them

4 Would you like Scarlet Witch or Hope to die.

5 Would you like someone else to be kill off, maybe Namor.

We all know Jean coming back, so the future of Emma and Scott, doesn't look pretty. What do you think?

#2 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Id like if Emma, Hope and Namor died.

#3 Posted by time (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

A big fat yes to Namor.

#4 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say emma cause the way marvel is setting things up for the end, but then again neither of them may die, one of them maybe put in a coma/critical condition state which would technically make them dead but not out. Honestly I can see either of them dieing and with the recent news of Uncanny Avengers I can see why. If this was Pre- Uncanny Avengers released news I'd tell you neither confidently cause simply it wouldn't make any sense on marvel's end.

#5 Edited by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think either will, but if I had to pick if it were confirmed that one will die then it would most likely be Emma based off what I've seen for the promo images that Scott is still alive. I think Hope is the one that will end up dying since they are bringing a teen Jean in and I just don't see room for her and Jean. I also don't know why that would put Emma and Cyclops in jeopardy when she may not even be 18 and both Em and Cykes are a year or two near their 30's if not there already.

#6 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope my girl Emma doesn't die, I for one hope no one dies, if anything Namor should just leave and go back to Atlantis and peace out. Cyclops should definitely step down from being leader of the X-men after all this A vs. X shizzz is done, and Emma Frost should rejoin Wolverine's school as a teacher, all is well, NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE!!!

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16497 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they both die. They have both royally annoyed me of late!

#8 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

I hope Scott kills Spider-Man now.

#9 Posted by Strider92 (16497 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Strider92 said:

I hope Scott kills Spider-Man now.

Tbh if the whole "who is Alpha" thing is going the way it is so do I lol

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.