Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Who are you rooting for?

• 59 results
    jonnystorm777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jonnystorm777

I am rooting for the X-men to win. I am kind of mad in the AVX The Thing beat Namor, I thought that was crap. ALso I am a huge Magneto fan and Iron Man beats him. All of the sudden Iron Mans armor isn't made of metal. That is stupid. Magneto is way more powerful and should have won that fight. It seems they are letting the avengers win for now. I think the X-men will come back though. I think that they are going to have to team up and fight the pheonix together at some point.

jubilee042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By jubilee042
    MoonstoneEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By MoonstoneEvil

@Rabbitearsblog said:

I would root for X-Men, but at the moment, I'm thinking that this event should not be happening right now, so I'm going with neither.

^This

RogueOracle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By RogueOracle

@jubilee042: Seriously? I actually feel sorry for the damn Phoenix because it's because just as confusing as Donna Troy's origin:\ I say leave the thing alone.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By John Valentine

@Mercy_ said:

@RogueOracle said:

@Mercy_ said:

@RogueOracle said:

I hope X-Men.

I hope it's Hope's destiny as the Mutant Messiah to reunite the X-Men, not all this Phoenix stuff.

And I love you Cyke, but seriously? The Phoenix Force? You're logic has no sound.

It's not his logic that has no sound, it's Bendis's writing.

True. I don't know why he's handling the X-Men's side.

And is that Hayley WIlliams as your icon?!

He's leaving Avengers, there are theories floating around that it's to showrun the X-Men D:

Yessir :D

That's a bad thing.

Gillen and Aaron's respective flagship titles are really good right now.

With regard to Scott being stupid about the Phoenix. He has a Magneto capable of something just like this...

No Caption Provided
    Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Mooty_Pass  Online

I love Cap :( and I love the x-men but now what I have witnessed *sigh*......I don't know anymore.

I'm very disappointed in both teams. The only people I see has some sense is storm,mags and emma when before the fight mags and emma asked cyke, if this is a fight he wants to start. And storm asking her STUPID husband to help her stop this madness. Now cyke is right when he said cap should have came to him first about this matter NOT wolvie. AND cap is right the WHOLE planet is in trouble not just MUTANTS still......I dont know :( they are BOTH wrong and I hope both leaders get whats coming to them in the end because some "Heroes" need sense Slapped into them. *cough cap cough cyke's cough*.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
    Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

What's pissing me off is that X-men have had many encounters and problems with the PF before,yet the Avengers are just now giving two shyts about it now?!?! Where were these Government funded idiots the other thousand times the Phoenix was on the verge of destroying everything in it's path and coming back to Jean's body.I understand that the PF is mainly an X-men villain,but Marvel is getting on my nerves trying to push the Avengers down every nook and cranny. 

They've never been bothered by the PF,why start now.Then they have audacity to storm Utopia? 
    Umm rain check please,but those self righteous nuts need to get a clue.  

This is nothing but a big cop out,we all know he X-men are more popular and have a larger fanbase. Marvel is just trying to get more X-readers to come over into the avenger verse with these cheap ass gimmicks.I understand you guys are trying to make the Avengers big Marvel, nothing wrong with giving them a push..but please do it with a little more dignity. *sigh* 

From the looks of it Marvel is trying to take the mutant franchise down,i mean with the direction the X-books have taken in recent years.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
    Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
    @jubilee042:  That's kind of ticking me off too. There giving the Phoenix's all these new connections with Iron Fist and the Kree empire now,when originally the PF usually aimed for powerful being that alredy possessed decent power.Ironfist is damn street leveler for goodness sakes! and on top of that his origins are more mystical than cosmic..like WTF?????

Isn't the PF usually drawn to powerful psionics,more specifically those with intense mental powers of the mind..such as telepaths  and telekinetics.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By John Valentine

@Iamlovewithin500

Where were the Avengers on M-Day, catastrophe that one of their own caused?

Where was the justice against the Scarlet Witch for her crimes against the Mutant Race?

As if any member of the Avengers, save maybe Noh-Varr, Wolverine and Beast have any knowledge of the Phoenix Force.

Since Regenesis the X-Titles are generally fantastic. The core titles, Uncanny an WaTXM, are the strongest they've been in years! Probably since New X-Men (Morrison). Add in Uncanny X-Force and X-Factor, for me personally, and I'm extremely happy with the direction they're taking right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.