Who are the celebrities that showed up on any 616 x-men comics?

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (15588 posts) - - Show Bio

Can somebody post images/scans of celebrities who showed up on 616 x-men comics?

I really want to know.

Thanks in advance! : )

#2 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Beast went on the David Letterman show...

#3 Posted by jhazzroucher (15588 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: wow! that is awesome! thanks! : )

#4 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have a scan, but one time, Wolverine hacked Nightcrawler's image inducing watch, and for a whole day, Nightcrawler looked like Angelina Jolie. Everyone thought Colossus was her new boyfriend.

#5 Posted by jhazzroucher (15588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

I don't have a scan, but one time, Wolverine hacked Nightcrawler's image inducing watch, and for a whole day, Nightcrawler looked like Angelina Jolie. Everyone thought Colossus was her new boyfriend.

I see. Perhaps somebody can post the image. : )

#6 Posted by stambo42 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in the day the President would often show up. We see Jimmy Carter in the Dark Phoenix Saga,and later in #201 Rogue bumps into Regan's Air Force 1 while trying to catch a baseball Colossus had hit way out of the park.

#7 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Mayor Rudy Giuliani appeared on a bed after some action with Stacy X in the early 400's of the Uncanny X-Men.

#8 Posted by jhazzroucher (15588 posts) - - Show Bio

wow.! i want more. : )

#9 Edited by cattlebattle (12697 posts) - - Show Bio

Geraldo, among some other popular reporters have had cameos on television screens

#10 Posted by Rickbarry (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Nicholas Cage needs to appear in an X-men comic. He's insane. It would be fantastic.

#11 Posted by Dernman (14961 posts) - - Show Bio
She was a total Disco star. Sold out concerts and everything. :p
#12 Edited by poisonfleur (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would Hilarious if Storm had a conversation with Halle Berry or Logan with Hugh Jackman!

OR BETTER YET!!

Emma has a disgusted conversation with January Jones.

Dazzler with Lady Gaga? lol

#13 Posted by jhazzroucher (15588 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

I think it would Hilarious if Storm had a conversation with Halle Berry or Logan with Hugh Jackman!

OR BETTER YET!!

Emma has a disgusted conversation with January Jones.

Dazzler with Lady Gaga? lol

I'd love to see Halle show up and talk to Ororo and say: "I might dye my hair white." : )

#14 Posted by Jeanniebird (115 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought this moment from UXM 98 was hilarious: Stan Lee and Jack Kirby watching Jean and Scott kiss

#15 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jeanniebird: Lmao.

*sniff* I miss Stan Lee.

#16 Posted by jhazzroucher (15588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jeanniebird said:

I always thought this moment from UXM 98 was hilarious: Stan Lee and Jack Kirby watching Jean and Scott kiss

wow! that is really awesome! : )

#17 Posted by Jeanniebird (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: True, though I'm not a particular fan of the adventures of the original five X-Men, he is simply a legend.

@jhazzroucher: Thanks. I also found another panel in UXM 105 where an artist called Dave and a certain man named Chris appear:

#18 Posted by jhazzroucher (15588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jeanniebird said:

@AgeofHurricane: True, though I'm not a particular fan of the adventures of the original five X-Men, he is simply a legend.

@jhazzroucher: Thanks. I also found another panel in UXM 105 where an artist called Dave and a certain man named Chris appear:

Did you just read my mind? : ) Well after seeing your first post on this thread, I was thinking if there was for Claremont. Thank you so much for giving me the answer eventhough I didn't ask. : )

#19 Posted by Jeanniebird (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: You're welcome :) My telepathy is my little secret, don't tell anyone ;-)

#20 Posted by jhazzroucher (15588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jeanniebird said:

@jhazzroucher: You're welcome :) My telepathy is my little secret, don't tell anyone ;-)

Alright! Following you too. : )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.