Who among these 6 X-girls you like the most?

  • 63 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio


#2 Edited by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

so who do you like the most?

Armor
Shadowcat
#3 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Awwwwwww your changing your threads.

#4 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowcat, with X-23 and Jubilee close behind.

#5 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of the choices, it's between X-23 and Kitty for me.

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23

Moderator
#7 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

whoa! Nobody has voted Pixie yet. : (

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24884 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty Pryde

#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that Shadow Cat is losing to X23 depresses me....

#10 Posted by Rickbarry (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: She's taken a popularity hit over the last couple years. I personally with with X-23 because I think she has a little more edge...no pun intended. Ok. It was intended.

#11 Posted by cattlebattle (12710 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilation Lee.......tis' a shame they Twilighted her

#12 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@Blood1991: She's taken a popularity hit over the last couple years. I personally with with X-23 because I think she has a little more edge...no pun intended. Ok. It was intended.

What would Colossus think! Oh wait... No he would still be mad lol.

#13 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

All except B

#14 Posted by The Stegman (24045 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie.

#15 Posted by Ms. Omega (4450 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee is my favorite and I like vamp jubilee just glad marvel is using her again.

#16 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

no storm? you must be slowly dying inside

#17 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Rickbarry said:

@Blood1991: She's taken a popularity hit over the last couple years. I personally with with X-23 because I think she has a little more edge...no pun intended. Ok. It was intended.

What would Colossus think! Oh wait... No he would still be mad lol.

Looks like it's currently a tie. : )

#18 Edited by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Rickbarry said:

@Blood1991: She's taken a popularity hit over the last couple years. I personally with with X-23 because I think she has a little more edge...no pun intended. Ok. It was intended.

What would Colossus think! Oh wait... No he would still be mad lol.

Looks like it's currently a tie. : )

Not x-23. Great thread btw.

#19 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Rickbarry said:

@Blood1991: She's taken a popularity hit over the last couple years. I personally with with X-23 because I think she has a little more edge...no pun intended. Ok. It was intended.

What would Colossus think! Oh wait... No he would still be mad lol.

Looks like it's currently a tie. : )

Not x-23. Great thread btw.

thanks! Yeah! Shadowcat is now leading. : )

#20 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah! Kitty had my vote!

#21 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Yeah! Kitty had my vote!

Ahahaha. Well, the result could still change. : )

#22 Edited by Rickbarry (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Yeah. Petey has been perma grumpy since August of last year.

#23 Posted by windcaster (228 posts) - - Show Bio

It's between  Shadowcat and X-23

#24 Posted by Joygirl (19566 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee, with X-23 dangerously close behind.

#25 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Yeah! Kitty had my vote!

Ahahaha. Well, the result could still change. : )

Don't be silly.

#26 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Jubilee, with X-23 dangerously close behind.

Jubilee fans, please vote for her!

@Nightcrawler23: alright. Shadowcat is really really leading by a mile now.

#27 Posted by Joygirl (19566 posts) - - Show Bio

I did vote for her! Think I'm only one of two to do so.

#28 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

I did vote for her! Think I'm only one of two to do so.

That's ok. I know two viners here who like Jubilee a lot and they haven't voted yet. : )

I actually voted for Hollow but Jubilee is my second favorite among the 6.

#29 Posted by ogarza (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

X-23

ditto

#30 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

Armor is currently on third spot. Armor fans prefer not to post i guess. : )

#31 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker said:

no storm? you must be slowly dying inside

fo sho thats my number 1 pick

#32 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23: It's a tie again! : )

#33 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@Blood1991: Yeah. Petey has been perma grumpy since August of last year.

True and they never gave a good explanation, it was basically just Colossus is now quiet and brooding you are left to make your own assumptions as to why, then he got the gem and well its been a little down hill from there. He needs to go paint Russia or something and be all calm and squishy inside again.

#34 Posted by Rickbarry (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: I agree, but I've got a gripe with this thread creator!

@jhazzroucher: I answer this poll under protest. Why isn't Illyana Rasputin on here? She'd win this thing...easy.

#35 Posted by God_Spawn (37752 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty just phases past X-23 for me.

Moderator
#36 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Love me some Armor, but Kitty Pryde takes this all day long

#37 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Kitty just phases past X-23 for me.

That pun was beautiful.

#38 Posted by Athene (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty, but with Pixie coming second for me.

#39 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

kitty in her ultimate x-men cover looks like a 10 year old.

#40 Posted by Invisible_Witch (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowcat

#41 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

At least my fave X-Gal's (Armor) a tie-in for third.

#42 Posted by TDK_1997 (14718 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty Pride.

#43 Posted by Dman1366 (566 posts) - - Show Bio

@Athene said:

Kitty, but with Pixie coming second for me.

same

#44 Edited by Starleafgirl (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

How could Wolverine Girl have so many votes? She's so bland, especially compared to Penance. /hates-on-your-favorite-character :x

Still, anything's better than Pixie I guess, lol, or Hope.

1. Penance/Hollow (the best at what she does... lolz. /more-trolling)

2. Jubilee (pretty awesome)

3. X-23 (I don't hate her, I just don't think she's very interesting... still, the fact that she has claws on her hands and feet like Penance scores her some points. Also, the puppy issue in Avengers Academy/X-23's backstory).

4. Shadowcat (NEVER seen the appeal of this character. Don't hate her, but feel Jubilee is far superior)

5. Armor (She's Asian and generally not annoying -- unlike Pixie and Hope -- so I don't hate her)

6. Pixie (Hate her pink-haired self, always stealing opportunities that belong to better characters... though Brian Wood has made her readable, even funny, lately)

#45 Posted by GreenFuse (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty.

Meow.

#46 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3531 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Jubilee. Pixie is incredibly annoying and I strongly dislike her character.

#47 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

It is a tie between X-23 and Kitty Pryde. Either way judging from the poll.

Copying people is AWESOME!!!

#48 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1323 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee gets my vote.

#49 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@Blood1991: I agree, but I've got a gripe with this thread creator!

@jhazzroucher: I answer this poll under protest. Why isn't Illyana Rasputin on here? She'd win this thing...easy.

I am sorry that i forgot Magik, : (

#50 Posted by TAneT62 (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowcat

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.