Which X-Men story is the Best

#1 Posted by time (4973 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by jhazzroucher (15642 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men Worlds Apart!

#3 Edited by time (4973 posts) - - Show Bio

As you can see I have listed quite a few stories from a variety of titles over the last 5 to 6 years. I have not included Messiah Complex, Messiah War or Second Coming, cause there probley get more votes than any of them above. I have included big story arcs, smaller story arcs and tied in chapters such as 'Hounded', which was part of the Avengers Vs X-Men event, which was based on Rachel Grey and her letting Hope go. As wells as' Avengers vs. X-Men vs. X-Men' a chapter from the AVX event, where Cyclops came to the Jean grey school, asking for help. I included one chapter from the Generation Hope series, couldn't find the name of that title though. Is where Cyclops finds out about Sebastion Shaw and Emma slaps Hope.

What story do you think is the best : It's very tough choice to makee, a lot of good stories there. I have pick Old Ghosts from the X-Force series.

#4 Posted by jhazzroucher (15642 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: You dominate the X-Men Forum. : )

#5 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

Astonishing X-Men Gifted. This was the story that got me into reading the X-Men comics and I loved the storyline for it. Probably the best part of this story was when Colossus returns!

#6 Posted by time (4973 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

As of now I do but, don't worry that will change in a couple of days or weeks

#7 Posted by jhazzroucher (15642 posts) - - Show Bio

@time said:

@jhazzroucher said:

why? : (

#8 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh Dark Angel Saga that was probably the best story arc of 2011.

#9 Posted by time (4973 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@time said:

@jhazzroucher said:

I don't quite understand, what are you saying why too

#10 Posted by jhazzroucher (15642 posts) - - Show Bio

@time said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@time said:

@jhazzroucher said:

I don't quite understand, what are you saying why too

Oh I thought you said that cos you were gonna leave and not create x-threads anymore

#11 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Angel Saga fo shiz.

#12 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio

For me out of the story archs listed there is no contest with the Dark Angel Saga as the clear choice.

#13 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely the Dark Angel Saga.

#14 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

Yessir.

#15 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

Yessir.

Easily.

But frankly, I find it odd how somethings on the list are compared to Dark Angel Saga, Kyle and Yost's X-Force and Whedon's Astonishing X-Men, such as the AvX Tie-Ins.

I mean, the Tie-ins arent horrible (though X-Men Legacy was kinda bad IMO), but this poll is comparing on different levels.

Furthermore, AK and H are both Necrosha, one covers a Tie-in, while one covers a whole event, wouldn't the tie-in fall under the event?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.