which x-men make good roommate

#1 Posted by ruler (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

Nightcrawler

Beast

Kitty Pryde

Namor

Psylocke

Jean Grey

Cyclops

Havok

Northstar

Sean Cassidy

Polaris

Charles Xavier

Magneto

#2 Edited by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Storm- I don't think Tchalla would approve of his wife bunking with another dude.
  • Nightcrawler- As long as religion didn't come up we would get along really well.
  • Beast- I would feel so stupid around Beast, but I could pester him about Brand the all the time. So yeah.
  • Kitty Pryde- I could bunk with Kitty, I can respect a lady who is taken, but if her and Bobby break up I'm going for it.
  • Namor- Never
  • Psylocke- I would be a bashful mess. I wouldn't know what to say to Betsy and would be afraid of her.
  • Jean Grey- No
  • Cyclops- No, he can stay with Emma
  • Havok- I would be cool rooming with Alex
  • Northstar- Sure he's a cool dude
  • Sean Cassidy- As long as he doesn't try to parent me to much I'd be cool with rooming with Sean
  • Polaris- I can respect her space, and we could get along
  • Charles Xavier- Don't think so
  • Magneto- NO
  • Wolverine- No
  • Emma- She can room with Scott
  • Colossus- Before Gem yes after No
  • Iceman- He's chill "literally" sure
  • Rachel- You know what NO telepaths.
  • Magik- Yeah no demon lords either.

I don't feel like listing anymore so lets call them maybe's

#3 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood1991: the OP forgot 1 awesome x-woman to bunk with. x-23. i remember one time she was walking naked in her room. with people in it. o_o
#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker said:

@Blood1991: the OP forgot 1 awesome x-woman to bunk with. x-23. i remember one time she was walking naked in her room. with people in it. o_o

She's a little to emo for me, plus I'm 20 and she's what 16? No jail bait for me lol.

#5 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood1991 said:

@JohnnyWalker said:

@Blood1991: the OP forgot 1 awesome x-woman to bunk with. x-23. i remember one time she was walking naked in her room. with people in it. o_o

She's a little to emo for me, plus I'm 20 and she's what 16? No jail bait for me lol.

shes only 16? i thought shes like 18-19 at least.
#6 Posted by SoA (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruler: probably beast or kitty

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker said:

@Blood1991 said:

@JohnnyWalker said:

@Blood1991: the OP forgot 1 awesome x-woman to bunk with. x-23. i remember one time she was walking naked in her room. with people in it. o_o

She's a little to emo for me, plus I'm 20 and she's what 16? No jail bait for me lol.

shes only 16? i thought shes like 18-19 at least.

I don't think so, she is in Avengers acdemy and they are all 16-17ish.

#8 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood1991: huh. ok then. psylocke then. love some foreign culture. even though it makes little sense since she is british.
#9 Posted by ruler (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: what about Jubilee or Husk

#10 Edited by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruler said:

@Blood1991: what about Jubilee or Husk

Jubilee is a vampire and would eat me, and Husk would shed everywhere. So both are No

#11 Posted by ruler (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: last oneS

DANGER

GAMBIT

Juggernaut Cain Marko

#12 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruler said:

@Blood1991: last oneS

DANGER

GAMBIT

Juggernaut Cain Marko

Danger- Well as long as I didn't compute as something that needed to be locked up she wouldn't bother me

Gambit- Any girl I brought over would ditch me.... No love ya cajun, but you would mess up my game.

Cain- BIG NO, even without the gem the guy is an A class jerk.

#13 Posted by jubilee042 (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

i would want to bunk with namor for atleast a week(just for pleasure and fun) but otherwise my picks are havok and northstar(he could clean up the room quickly)

#14 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd bunk with Iceman, Havok, Magneto, Nightcrawler, Beast or Psylocke.

Iceman is the one I'd like to 'chill' with, Havok seems pretty level headed and understanding, Magneto has so much experience about the world which would lead to great conversations and debates, Nightcrawler is a nice guy end of, Beast for similar reasons to Magneto and Psylocke as we are both British and would import British things that we would both appreciate.

#15 Edited by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

same with avengers: my fanboy sense says wolverine and he likes to read,like me, that's a point to him, but i go for beast, he has an awesome personality to be roommate and he likes to read too :P like me..

@Pwok21 said:

Iceman is the one I'd like to 'chill' with

he is too cool for you...

#16 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

These are the popular X-Men,

What about:

Sunspot

Magma

Karma

Dani Moonstar

Wolfsbane

Surge

Dust

Elixir

Prodigy

Chamber

Husk

Cannonball

Hellion

And literally all the other teenager mutants.

#17 Posted by jhazzroucher (16513 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe aka Storm

#18 Edited by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Sunspot- Meh why not
  • Magma- She's hot, but I really have no opinion of her Magma is just kinda there to me. I guess so
  • Karma- We would get along really well, I wish I had though about her sooner
  • Dani Moonstar- i think she would be a bossy roommate. No
  • Wolfsbane- As long as she stays off the sofa.
  • Surge- She is to hot headed for my taste
  • Dust- I don't think she would handle sharing a room with a man well.
  • Elixir- As long as he doesn't expect me to get up at the crack of dawn and do yoga sure
  • Prodigy- Hmmm Nah
  • Chamber- He can be a little to self conscience, no
  • Husk- already covered
  • Cannonball- I like Cannonball I think I could room with him
  • Hellion- A little to wild for my taste,probably not.
#19 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Sunspot- Sure, I guess so.
  • Magma- No. Bipolarism and Pyrokenesis don't mix well.
  • Karma- No telepaths.
  • Dani Moonstar- Anger issues.
  • Wolfsbane- No members of X-Force.
  • Surge- Emo.
  • Dust- Can she even talk?
  • Elixir- Yes. Don't see why not.
  • Prodigy- He's depowered.
  • Chamber- I don't want to be anywhere near Jubilee or her friends.
  • Husk- Too hot to refuse.
  • Cannonball- I'd rather have his sister.
  • Hellion- More anger issues than Dani.
#20 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

  • Storm- I don't think Tchalla would approve of his wife bunking with another dude.
  • Nightcrawler- As long as religion didn't come up we would get along really well.
  • Beast- I would feel so stupid around Beast, but I could pester him about Brand the all the time. So yeah.
  • Kitty Pryde- I could bunk with Kitty, I can respect a lady who is taken, but if her and Bobby break up I'm going for it.
  • Namor- Never
  • Psylocke- I would be a bashful mess. I wouldn't know what to say to Betsy and would be afraid of her.
  • Jean Grey- No
  • Cyclops- No, he can stay with Emma
  • Havok- I would be cool rooming with Alex
  • Northstar- Sure he's a cool dude
  • Sean Cassidy- As long as he doesn't try to parent me to much I'd be cool with rooming with Sean
  • Polaris- I can respect her space, and we could get along
  • Charles Xavier- Don't think so
  • Magneto- NO
  • Wolverine- No
  • Emma- She can room with Scott
  • Colossus- Before Gem yes after No
  • Iceman- He's chill "literally" sure
  • Rachel- You know what NO telepaths.
  • Magik- Yeah no demon lords either.

I don't feel like listing anymore so lets call them maybe's

This.

@JohnnyWalker said:

@Blood1991: the OP forgot 1 awesome x-woman to bunk with. x-23. i remember one time she was walking naked in her room. with people in it. o_o

Am I the only one that doesn't like her? Geez. Did you know what she did before she joined the New X-Men? Yikes.

#21 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Blood1991 said:

  • Storm- I don't think Tchalla would approve of his wife bunking with another dude.
  • Nightcrawler- As long as religion didn't come up we would get along really well.
  • Beast- I would feel so stupid around Beast, but I could pester him about Brand the all the time. So yeah.
  • Kitty Pryde- I could bunk with Kitty, I can respect a lady who is taken, but if her and Bobby break up I'm going for it.
  • Namor- Never
  • Psylocke- I would be a bashful mess. I wouldn't know what to say to Betsy and would be afraid of her.
  • Jean Grey- No
  • Cyclops- No, he can stay with Emma
  • Havok- I would be cool rooming with Alex
  • Northstar- Sure he's a cool dude
  • Sean Cassidy- As long as he doesn't try to parent me to much I'd be cool with rooming with Sean
  • Polaris- I can respect her space, and we could get along
  • Charles Xavier- Don't think so
  • Magneto- NO
  • Wolverine- No
  • Emma- She can room with Scott
  • Colossus- Before Gem yes after No
  • Iceman- He's chill "literally" sure
  • Rachel- You know what NO telepaths.
  • Magik- Yeah no demon lords either.

I don't feel like listing anymore so lets call them maybe's

This.

@JohnnyWalker said:

@Blood1991: the OP forgot 1 awesome x-woman to bunk with. x-23. i remember one time she was walking naked in her room. with people in it. o_o

Am I the only one that doesn't like her? Geez. Did you know what she did before she joined the New X-Men? Yikes.

No you are not. She was meant to be a Wolverine rip off and is barely even that. Unlike Wolverine, she has no personality. She's a big blob of angry.

#22 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23: She's a pretty bland character, and that's saying a lot when we're talking about mutants.

#23 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator:

#24 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are my roommates:
 
Colossus
Nightcrawler
Iceman

#25 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

nightcrawler would be cool, I would also be down with iceman since he is such a cool guy. As for the rest, well, Colossus would intimidate me, cyclops would be a kindred spirit in a bad way. Don't wanna room with a girl either since I am sort of old fashioned. Wolverine is too idiotic. Angel has now lost his memory and is delusional. Gambit would be okay so long as he doesn't steal my stuff.

#26 Posted by ogarza (124 posts) - - Show Bio

NOO TELEPATHS and Deadpool allowed

#27 Posted by cc1738 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: When did Jubilee turn into a vampire? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

NOTE: I haven't read X-Men in a while, and when I do she's never in it.

#28 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

My picks would be Iceman, Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde, X-23 or Psylocke.

-Iceman would be really cool, I can totally picture just chilling out (no pun intended) with him and having a good time.

-Nightcrawler, I really think I'd get along well with him

-Kitty Pryde... I'm cool just being friends with her if she's taken, but if her and Bobby break up, and I'm going for it in a heartbeat

-Psylocke, our time together would probably consist mostly of me staring at her, not knowing what to say, completely respecting her space and regretting none of it.

X-23... come on, this is self explanatory

#29 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Ororo Munroe aka Storm

I never would have guessed...

#30 Posted by BatWatch (3087 posts) - - Show Bio

nightcrawler good roomaker make

#31 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@cc1738: In the Curse of the Mutant X-Men arc before schism. Vampires invaded San Fransico and Jubilee was turned vamp.

#32 Posted by BatWatch (3087 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm - I think so. It would be awkward rooming with any attractive female though. I don't see me particularly enjoying Storm's company, but I wouldn't mind being around her.

Nightcrawler - He's my favorite. Great guy. Heart of gold. I'm all about it.

Beast - Eh, I think he would find my taste in entertainment kind of dull in many cases, so I'm not sure he would want to be around me, but I don't mind roommates who mind their own. I think he would be fine.

Kitty Pryde - A young Kitty Pride would be to emotional for my tastes. I don't want that much drama unless its a dating relationship...and even then I wouldn't want that much drama. I'm not sure how she is as an adult.

Namor - F*** no! Condescending p****

Psylocke - Don't know anything about her except that she doesn't wear clothes. It would probably end up being embarrassing for both of us if I ever tried to stand up.

Jean Grey - Plays to many mind games...and there are multiple layers to that statement. No thanks.

Cyclops - Possibly for a short term arangement, but he certainly wouldn't be my first choice. He would be responsible, but he would also be condescending.

Havok - Too reckless from what little I know of him.

Northstar - I've seen him in one comic, and he seemed alright. I'd have to know him better.

Sean Cassidy - Who?

Polaris - She has green hair, right? Need more info.

Charles Xavier - Perhaps. I think the age difference would be the biggest problem. I think I'd find him difficult to relate to.

Magneto - I would live in constant fear that he would go evil again and kill me. Heck, I'd probably wait until he fell asleep and put a bullet through his head. I'd be doing the world a favor. Short answer, no!

#33 Posted by Sliver Titan (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Mimic- coz why not

Morph- As long as he didn't morph into me alot.

X-23- i could work as long as she can put up with the smell of last nights takeaway and a hungover drunk.

Hellion- maybe if there's no one else.

Lockheed- who doesn't want to room with a dragon???

Magma- if i could get air-con.

Deadpool- HELL YEAH, he classes as an x-man right?

NO telepaths!!!!!! or scott summers.

#34 Posted by cc1738 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Glad I didn't read that story.

#35 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (8089 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and beast. They are most polite

#36 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to room with Santo.

#37 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@cc1738: It was better than Uncanny at the time sadly.

#38 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio
@samuel_larson_10 said:

nightcrawler would be cool, I would also be down with iceman since he is such a cool guy. As for the rest, well, Colossus would intimidate me, cyclops would be a kindred spirit in a bad way. Don't wanna room with a girl either since I am sort of old fashioned. Wolverine is too idiotic. Angel has now lost his memory and is delusional. Gambit would be okay so long as he doesn't steal my stuff.

Well, Colossus would be a bit scary to bunk with since he could accidentally turn to steel in the middle of the night and that would be bad if you were sleeping in the same bed as he!
#39 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@samuel_larson_10 said:

nightcrawler would be cool, I would also be down with iceman since he is such a cool guy. As for the rest, well, Colossus would intimidate me, cyclops would be a kindred spirit in a bad way. Don't wanna room with a girl either since I am sort of old fashioned. Wolverine is too idiotic. Angel has now lost his memory and is delusional. Gambit would be okay so long as he doesn't steal my stuff.

Well, Colossus would be a bit scary to bunk with since he could accidentally turn to steel in the middle of the night and that would be bad if you were sleeping in the same bed as he!

Why wouldn't you be more scared of him randomly catching fire, or turning into the Juggernaut? Or if he invited Magik over?!?!

#40 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights said:

nightcrawler good roomaker make

um . . . what? lol

#41 Posted by BatWatch (3087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@PsychoKnights said:

nightcrawler good roomaker make

um . . . what? lol

I was mocking OP's garbled syntax in his title.

"which x-men make good roommate"

#42 Posted by BatWatch (3087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: I would be scared if I had any man sleeping in my bed.

#43 Posted by Krissyjump (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be fine bunking with most of the women on TCs list. Especially Kitty...:D

#44 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights:

oh. Looks back on that it sense maker you do that.

#45 Edited by BatWatch (3087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@PsychoKnights:

oh. Looks back on that it sense maker you do that

your understands does bring glad heart to me. making much sense to OP it do?

#46 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18832 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler- he is a good guy so i'm sure we will get a long fine, even on religion

Beast- why not? he is a smart cheerful guy

Kitty Pryde- Yes

Namor- the king of douche bags , i rather sleep in a water tank full of sharks

Psylocke- a wise man once said "MORE BOUNCY"

Jean Grey- i would say NO but jean would not read my thoughs so that's a yes

Cyclops- too serious

Havok- sure

Northstar- OK, i guess

Sean Cassidy-Yes

Polaris- Yes

Charles Xavier- yes, he would be a good roommate and a mentor

Magneto- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

#47 Posted by mettlekm (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler - no. Cause of the brimstone smell.

Beat - no. cause blue fur all over the furniture.

Madrox - yes! always a party with him around. plus cleaning apartment should take seconds.

Colussus & Wolverine - no. would eat all the food.

Kitty - yes! She could fix my computer and teach me some ninja moves.

Banshee - no. shhhhh already!

Prof X, Jean Grey, White Queen - nah. maybe the later two... but nah.

Namor & Storm- no! stop dripping water everywhere!

Magneto - no. yeah, i'm not homo superior, but doesn't mean you can lock me out everytime i leave for 2 seconds.

Polaris & havok & Cyclops & Northstar - sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.