Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Which X-Men friendships do you like the most

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Roddy010

Storm and Jean by far...

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CrimsonCake

Logan and Kitty.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#4  Edited By time1

My favourite is Jean and Logan. I loved there chemistry.

stambo42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By stambo42

Emma and Beast, with a Jean and Logan being a close second.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crimsonlord53

I really liked X 23 and gambit during her book's run it would be nice to see it again in the new gambit comic.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I love the friendship that Wolverine and Kitty have

No Caption Provided
    Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Blood1991

Storm and Gambit from this list.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

Kurt, Logan and Colossus for me.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By jhazzroucher

Storm and Jean since there's no Storm and Wolverine option. : )

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nightcrawler23

Storm and Gambit barely even talk to each other.

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Madame_Mist

Storm and Jean. They're probably one of the only constant friendships.

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nightcrawler23

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Kurt, Logan and Colossus for me.

Definitely.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#14  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

Kurt, Logan and Colossus by far

stambo42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By stambo42

@Madame_Mist said:

I feel that's a writer thing. It's a set precedent, and an easy one to acknowledge in text, that whole sisterhood bundle of love and respect thing they've got going on. I went for the clearly unpopular Hank & Emma, because even though I don't know how much it existed outside of Morrison, it made sense, took readers slightly out of their comfort zone, and added depth to both characters.

I'm not sure I get the Storm/ Gambit popularity. It was there at the beginning, and they do have a few matters of their origin in common, but I feel it has often been ignored by writers because it requires attention to some of the deeper, more nuanced and in some ways conflicted elements of both characters to write. It's the kind of friendship that should make perfect sense to the two of them, and little to anyone else. Rarely have writers bothered rising to that challenge.

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Madame_Mist

@stambo42 said:

@Madame_Mist said:

I feel that's a writer thing. It's a set precedent, and an easy one to acknowledge in text, that whole sisterhood bundle of love and respect thing they've got going on. I went for the clearly unpopular Hank & Emma, because even though I don't know how much it existed outside of Morrison, it made sense, took readers slightly out of their comfort zone, and added depth to both characters.

I'm not sure I get the Storm/ Gambit popularity. It was there at the beginning, and they do have a few matters of their origin in common, but I feel it has often been ignored by writers because it requires attention to some of the deeper, more nuanced and in some ways conflicted elements of both characters to write. It's the kind of friendship that should make perfect sense to the two of them, and little to anyone else. Rarely have writers bothered rising to that challenge.

True. I did like the Hank and Emma for a time, but then Hank abandoned ship and went to the avengers and then Emma didn't bother having a relationship with anyone else outside of Scott. But their friendship was one that made sense despite its peculiarity and one I enjoyed.

And agreed on the Storm/Gambit thing. Though it seems to me that Storm seems to be flirty best friends with the guys on the X-Men. She's traded a couple of cute comments over the years which have made me giggled. I like Storm and she seems to get on with everyone, except Emma.

Emma really needs to make friends and stop worrying about her relationship problems with Scott. Though it seems that its her fault on the latter part lately.

stambo42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By stambo42

@Madame_Mist said:

@stambo42 said:

@Madame_Mist said:

True. I did like the Hank and Emma for a time, but then Hank abandoned ship and went to the avengers and then Emma didn't bother having a relationship with anyone else outside of Scott. But their friendship was one that made sense despite its peculiarity and one I enjoyed.

And agreed on the Storm/Gambit thing. Though it seems to me that Storm seems to be flirty best friends with the guys on the X-Men. She's traded a couple of cute comments over the years which have made me giggled. I like Storm and she seems to get on with everyone, except Emma.

Emma really needs to make friends and stop worrying about her relationship problems with Scott. Though it seems that its her fault on the latter part lately.

This is going off topic, but it has me thinking that there has been some kind of effort over the past few years to eliminate the moral compasses of the X-men. Nightcrawler is dead, Jean is dead, Beast left, Colossus is possessed by a demon, Storm, and more so Xavier have become increasingly distanced. It's a shame, but I guess it's just where the company has been moving the team, tone wise.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LoganRogue24

Logan Rogue for me love them as a possible couple.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rickbarry
    No Caption Provided

Although this was before Wolverine was at maximum douche levels. Feel free to remove him and I'd still think Kurt and Piotr would still get my vote.

Avatar image for project_monarch
    Project_Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Project_Monarch

My own definitely has to be Magneto and Professor Xavier, even if it's not one of the options. I believe that their friendship is based on the right foundation, that is, upon the foundation of improving society...Even if one of them employs terrorism and the other, comparatively benign methods.

Crusader105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Crusader105

@Project_Monarch: Agree 100%.

As Magneto and Xavier is not an option, I'd have to say Charles and Cyclops. I loved the mentor/student father/son dynamic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.