Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Which X men Charecters are Related?

ennoidyam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ennoidyam

Can anyone tell exactly which X-Men characters are related and how? I'm getting a lot of different stories from people who probably got thier knowledge from the X-Men movies or heresay.
    I love the X-Men but I admit, I watched the cartoon as a kid and my brother had the comics but i never really read them.
    Like, I heard Nightcrawler and Rouge are Mystique's kids?

And Prof X and Sabertooth are bros?

I'd just like to know the facts so I don't repeat what some next douche who doesnt know what he's  are talking about tells me...

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe
    @ennoidyam: Professor X is not Sabertooth's brother. 

Cyclops, Havoc, and Vulcan are brothers 
    Professor X and Juggernaut are Step Brothers  
    Nightcrawler is the son of Mystique and Azazel 
    Rouge is the foster Daughter of Mystique 
    Warpath and The original Thunderbird are brothers 
    X-23 and Daken are the children of wolverine (X-23 is not a clone because she isn't genetically identical to Wolverine) 
    Black Tom and Banshee are cousins 
    Syren is Banshee's daughter
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Colossus and Magik are siblings

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

Cable is the son of Cyclops and Maddy Pryor.

Pixie is the daughter of Mastermind and half sister of Lady Mastermind.

It's been speculated upon that Proteus and Blindfold are brother and sister.

Husk and Cannonball are sister and brother. One of their other brothers (Icarus) was also an X-Man. Unfortunately, he died.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By IrishX
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Mercy_

@IrishX: Thank you! I knew I was forgetting people but posted that from my phone, so couldn't double check it.

Jubilantlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jubilantlad

Angel Salvadore and Beak have children together is that counts.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IrishX
    @The Dark Huntress:  

No problem.

Also we should throw in Nocturne (Daughter of Nightcrawler and Scarlet Witch) and Rachel Summers ( Jean Grey and Cyclops). 
    Gold Dust Boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#10  Edited By Gold Dust Boi

Summers Clan

Christopher "Corsair" and Katherine Summers had 3 children: Scott, Alex and Gabriel

-Scott had a son with Madelyne Prior who grew into Cable
      -Cable adopted Hope Summers as his daughter
      -In an alternate reality Scott also had a daughter with Jean Grey anmed Rachel Summers who traveled to the past and now lives in our time. 

Mystique's Brood

-Mystique had a son with Sabretooth who grew in the mutant hating human Graydon Creed
    -Mystique also had a son with the demon Azazel who became Nightcrawler (Azazel also sired Abyss and Kiwi Black who are Nightcrawler's half-brothers) 
      -Nightcrawler was also adopted by the Szardos family with his mother Margali and siblings Jermaine (Amanda) and Stefan
      -In an anlternate reality Nightcrawler and the Scarlet Witch had a daughter named Talia Josephine "TJ" Wagner, the time hopping Exile Nocturne.
    -Mystique along with Destiny adopted Rogue as her daughter, Rogue and Nightcrawler consider themselves siblings. 

The Rasputins

Nicolai and Alexandra had 3 children: Mikhail, Peter and Illyana

-Mikhail became a cosmonaut and then later Morlock leader and villain
    -Peter became the X-man Colossus
    -Illyana aged to become a demon sorceress of Limbo, was regressed to a child, died and was reborn as a teenaged sorceress again.  X-man and New Mutant.

The Southern Guthries

Lucinda Guthrie and her husband had 8 children, several of which were mutants

-Sam Guthrie is Cannonball, original New Mutant, X-man, and possible future leader and X-ternal.
    -Paige Guthrie grew up into Husk, originally from Generation X and later member of X Corps and X-men.
    -Joshua "Jay" Guthrie joined the new New Mutants as Icarus before having his wings cut off and he died.
    -Melody Guthrie was also a student as the Xavier Institute as Aero but she lost her powers during M-Day
    -Jeb Guthrie was also a mutant but chose not to attend Xavier's and stayed home with his family.  It is unknown if he lost his powers during M-Day.

The Masterminds

Jason Wyngarde had 3 daughters

-Regan Wyngarde became Lady Mastermind with the same powers as her father but much more powerful
    -Martinique Jason became the new Mastermind after her father's death.  She also has powers similar but more powerful then the original Mastermind.
    -Megan Gywnn, the X-man Pixie, was recently revealed to be the daughter of Mastermind and a fairie.  Her hallucinogenic pixie dust is reminiscent of her father's illusions and she has also acquired a Soul Dagger and the ability to use black magic which she uses for teleportation.

The British Braddocks

James and Elizabeth Braddock had 3 children: Brian, Elizabeth and Jamie

-Brian earned the mantle of Captain Britain and eventually leader of Otherworld.
    -Elizabeth became the X-man Psylocke and eventually had her British mind placed in the Asian body of assassin Kwannon.
    -Jamie became insane with his reality warping abilities.  He recently resurrected his dead sister Psylocke.

The Cassidys

-Sean Cassidy the X-man Banshee is the father of X-Factor member Teresa Cassidy (formerly Siryn).
    -Sean Cassidy is also the cousin of Thomas "Black Tom" Cassidy.

House of Magneto

Magneto and his wife Magda had 3 children: Anya and the twins Wanda and Pietro

-Anya was burned to death in a fire which caused Magneto to lash out and kill the entire crowd.
    -Wanda came the Avenger Scarlet Witch.  Her nervous breakdown led to the decimation of the Avengers and the entire mutant race.
    -Pietro became Avenger and former X-Factor member Quicksilver.
    -Recently it was revealed that Magneto also fathered X-man and Starjammer Polaris, which accounts for their similar powers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.