Which X-Men character have you like the most, over the last five years

#1 Posted by time (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by _slim_ (13058 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops.

#3 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

FACK! I meant Havok Polaris!

#4 Edited by time (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

As you can see I have a listed X-Men characters who have play part in X-Men comics, within the last 5 years. Which is 2008 to 2012. I would like you to voted for, who you like the most and who you think has been the best portrayed character in X-Men comics.. I've included X-Men, X-Factor, X-Force and New mutants characters.

You don't have to vote for your favourite character, just vote for the character you have like the most over the last 5 years.

I link some characters together, cause they been together in some titles. I also included Jean Grey, cause she been in Age of Apocalypse, Uncanny X-Force, Forever X-Men, Ultimate X-Men and First Class X-Men.

#5 Posted by time (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

For me it has been to Rogue, she never let me down in the X-Men comics, she never bored me or annoyed me. Unlike some other characters in the X-Men comics.

#6 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 and Psylocke.

#7 Edited by time (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

X-23 and Psylocke.

X-23 would be my second choice. I really enjoy her series and I liked her role in the X-Force.

#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

A

#9 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking about Kitty and luckily she was paired with my favorite Storm.

#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke easily. She has seen the best development out of the bunch even if Archangel has poo brain these days. Storm and Colossus are over her in the grand scheme of things, but Betsy has been written beautifully these last few years.

#11 Posted by Rickbarry (1754 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops had my vote until the last issue of Uncanny. Rasputins are damaged goods and I love it. LOVE. IT.

#12 Posted by poisonfleur (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty has been growing on me over the past few years... She used to be my least favorite x-men character back in the day.

And You know I love Storm! Hands Down! :D

#13 Posted by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma and then the Rasputins

#14 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7268 posts) - - Show Bio

Have always loved Storm.

But over the past five years, Armor and Pixie, excluding Karma, though. Armor's tenure in Ellis' run of Astonishing really made me a fan, just about everything i look for in a young X-Man, and as for Pixie, always thought she was an annoying, incompetent, attention-seaking brat, but recently, Gischler/Wood have made me fall in love with the character.

#15 Posted by shol (128 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyke.

#16 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Cyclops.
  • Iceman.
  • Fantomex.
  • Psylocke.
#17 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and Nightcrawler for me but as far as the poll goes I chose Cyclops.

#18 Posted by TDK_1997 (14480 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine as always.

#19 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine. this year, every year since i saw him.

#20 Posted by CoastCityBlues (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Gah! That's such a hard question! I LOVE Cyclops and the entire Summers family. But, I LOVE FANTOMEX and Cable... and Bishop.... and Colossus...

#21 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Storm followed by Rogue, Psylocke and Kitty

#22 Posted by poisonfleur (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see more edgy behavior for Psylocke.

#23 Posted by LoganX360 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine , even tho the Marvel new order of bendis & the merry men of Dc comics skrull writers tweaking marvel universe for their WB / Disney merge , toning down Logans Adventures & power stunts ' He is one of the best characters that can extremely go beyond the norm & take readers into new insights of the marvel universe . Dude can kick ass & drink beer after doing so . Only Marvel character that i know that can truly take on the Hulk 1 on 1 ' even rip a whole thru him . The perfect weapon

Peace . :).

#24 Posted by chunkypack87 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I only recently got back into comic's and started with The Boy's, Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men

Chose Ultimate X-Men because i loved X-Men and X2 movies and got told it was a good jump in point, no backlog of continuity and a modern

Upon reading decided i really enjoyed the team and caught up with some 616 universe Astonishin, Morrison New X-men a few classics.

Throughout that 1 character i really liked, who was a pretty much nothing character in the movies was Cyclops... and he's been my fave X-man and that suprised me.

so, yeah, a long convaluted way to say Cyke |)

#25 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue her growth in the last years has been nice to see.

#26 Edited by Lord Shiva (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Frenzy, Storm, Kitty, Rachel Grey, and Gladiator

#27 Posted by spidermonkey2099 (614 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted for Deadpool and Fantomex simply because I love Remender's portrayal of them in Uncanny X-Force. I nearly voted for Psylocke and Archangel for the same reason. Wolverine has always been one of my favorite X-Men (and favorite characters overall) and I love Remender's portrayal of him in Uncanny X-Force, Gillen's portrayal of him in Uncanny X-Men, as well as Millar's take on him in the Old Man Logan story arc, but I didn't much care for Jason Aaron's take on the character. I'm okay with Logan running a school while he secretly takes care of the dirty work with X-Force, that all seems completely in character for him, but the tone of Aaron's Wolvie books just seem a little too... campy to me.

#28 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops hands down.

#29 Posted by McKlayn (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

cyclops has grown from some stiff do boy for professor X into a ruthless man who is willing to do anything to help his mutant kind survive, so yea cyclops is the man

#30 Posted by Renascence (128 posts) - - Show Bio

M - Honestly, the past couple of months she's been overly pissy/moody instead of being the witty indestructible heroine I grew to love, but she's proven to be a hilarious foil to every character she encounters, especially evident in the X-Factor/Spider-Man team-up arc where she sunbathed with Shatterstar and corrected Spider-Man on his grammar. Once Strong Guy is out of the picture, hopefully her character arc will be on the up and up again.

Rachel - Her role as the constant turncoat was amazing and it made her past in the future past relevant for the first time since she arrived in our timestream. She was bad ass, methodical, and unpredictable. Finally.

Colossus - Despite his weird obsession with his sister (which has only become more apparent this past year), the X-Writers have done a fantastic job of at least giving Colossus the consolation prize of most improved X-Man. No longer the 'da.' spewing moron, he's found himself corrupted twice over, screwed over by his sister Magik, and its all just emphasizing how much of a nice chump he is. Its sort of lovable.

Cyclops - Honestly, he has been a patronizing douche who was over-glorified under Fraction's pen, but where he is after AvX is a compelling place he (hopefully) can't turn back from (although I once thought the same for the Scarlet Witch, but she's "sorry" now). His story has potential and I'm eagerly awaiting what's going to be done with it.

Kitty Pryde (Ultimate Comics) - In the Ultimate reality, Kitty is the ultimate underdog. She's the girl-next-door who is now leading an underground movement to liberate a down-trodden and apathetic mutantkind. She's the "Clamezon" we've all missed, minus all the cheesy ninja/genius add-ons that Mary Sued her to character bankruptcy.

Hope - "No more Phoenix" was helpful, "No more nose" was amazing.

#31 Posted by PurpleFeather738 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on people! Who doesn't love good ole Magneto?!?

#32 Posted by darthphoenix (660 posts) - - Show Bio

rachel and jean

#33 Posted by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna have to go with Hope on this one.

#34 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine and deadpool are the best there like wolverine and spiderman

#35 Posted by judasnixon (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

God Damn it. Why would you stick Deadpool with Fantomex. Love Fantomex. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.