Loa

Anole

Dust

Rockslide

Kid Gladiotor

#2 Posted by Dman1366 (840 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruler: pixie

#3 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Loa or Mercury. They're the only ones on the list without major personality problems.

#4 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd adopt 5 kids... 3 girls and 2 boys!

For the girls I'd adopt: Pixie, Loa, and Mercury

For the boys I'd adopt: Anole and Rockslide

My wife would be Dani Moonstar... we'd be a happy family!! :P

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (13585 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does the X-Men forums get all these silly threads??

#6 Posted by jhazzroucher (16943 posts) - - Show Bio

Quentin Quire

#7 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

blindfold and rockslide

#8 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

The Cuckoos. OH YES.

#9 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

It's all over comicvine man! The Avengers forums got so dead it isn't even on the popular forums list. These are dark times for the vine, dark times indeed.

#10 Posted by cattlebattle (13585 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAnnihilator said:

@cattlebattle said:

It's all over comicvine man! The Avengers forums got so dead it isn't even on the popular forums list. These are dark times for the vine, dark times indeed.

You're right....I don't know though, maybe because of their popularity it just seems like the X-men get the dumbest threads "which X-men has the most sex??" C'mon...people know these characters aren't real right??
and it seems like this forum has a new "Where do I start reading X-men?" like everyday
#11 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@cattlebattle said:

You're right....I don't know though, maybe because of their popularity it just seems like the X-men get the dumbest threads "which X-men has the most sex??" C'mon...people know these characters aren't real right?? and it seems like this forum has a new "Where do I start reading X-men?" like everyday

Yeah, that's why I try to avoid the X-Men forums, but there's almost no new threads anywhere else. I guess there just isn't much to talk about right now. It sucks.

#12 Posted by cattlebattle (13585 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAnnihilator said:

@cattlebattle said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@cattlebattle said:

You're right....I don't know though, maybe because of their popularity it just seems like the X-men get the dumbest threads "which X-men has the most sex??" C'mon...people know these characters aren't real right?? and it seems like this forum has a new "Where do I start reading X-men?" like everyday

Yeah, that's why I try to avoid the X-Men forums, but there's almost no new threads anywhere else. I guess there just isn't much to talk about right now. It sucks.

I blame the public school system                 :)
#13 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@cattlebattle said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@cattlebattle said:

I blame the public school system :)

I blame Jeph Leob.

#14 Posted by Rickbarry (1866 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd adopt the child with the reddest hair. I won't feel guilty about beating him.

#15 Posted by Dman1366 (840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: hahahaha

#16 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: That's pretty much what I was going to put here! (I'm serious!)

#17 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation said:

@papad1992: That's pretty much what I was going to put here! (I'm serious!)

Great minds think alike... if that's true then where the heck are my mind powers!!!

#18 Posted by CrimsonCake (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

Surge,Free generator.

#19 Posted by Yasiiii4 (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.