Which Villain From DC Would You Like To See Them Fight?

#1 Posted by WWQ9 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be great if they fought Lobo or Bizarro.

#2 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

1on1 or team?

#3 Posted by Roddy010 (4930 posts) - - Show Bio

I''d love to see Wolverine and Deathstroke go at it...Also Brainiac and Doomsday would be an interesting brawl for the X-men...

#4 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like Darkseid to fight Galactus.

#5 Posted by WWQ9 (53 posts) - - Show Bio
@Imperius_Rex said:

1on1 or team?

Either.
#6 Posted by papad1992 (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd do the classic Legion of Doom roster... But all of them as their comicbook counterparts not by the Super Friends show!!

Bizarro

Black Manta

Brainiac

Captain Cold

Cheetah

Giganta

Gorilla Grodd

Lex Luthor

Riddler

Scarecrow

Sinestro

Solomon Grundy

Toyman

#7 Edited by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor (who hates mutants) vs all of them. Braniac (who wants to kidnap, categorize, and experiment on mutants) vs Uncanny X-Force. Solomun Grundy (mind-controlled) and Black Hand against all of them. Black Lanterns against all of them. R'as Al Ghul and the League of Shadows (who want to rid the world of mutants, but only kill AoA Nightcrawler) against Uncanny X-Force. Storm vs Carol Ferris and the Star Saphires (who want to recruit her). Joker vs. Generation Hope (who are all brutally murdered in their sleep, except for Hope, as part of a string of mutant murders)and X-23. The Court of Owls vs Cyclops. Clayface vs Wolverine. Bane vs. Nightcrawler (who was revived and brought back to life by the League of Shadows, who used the Lazarus pit to try and make him a killer, only for him to have retained his personality. Bane is sent to break Nightcrawler's spirit.) Rogue vs. Giganta. Sinestro and his Corps vs all of them, and finally, Darkseid (who has been transporting amnesiac villains from DC to Marvel, in an attempt to weaken the mutants) vs everyone.

#8 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Lex Luthor (who hates mutants) vs all of them. Braniac (who wants to kidnap, categorize, and experiment on mutants) vs Uncanny X-Force. Solomun Grundy (mind-controlled) and Black Hand against all of them. Black Lanterns against all of them. R'as Al Ghul and the League of Shadows (who want to rid the world of mutants, but only kill AoA Nightcrawler) against Uncanny X-Force. Storm vs Carol Ferris and the Star Saphires (who want to recruit her). Joker vs. Generation Hope (who are all brutally murdered in their sleep, except for Hope, as part of a string of mutant murders)and X-23. The Court of Owls vs Cyclops. Clayface vs Wolverine. Bane vs. Nightcrawler (who was revived and brought back to life by the League of Shadows, who used the Lazarus pit to try and make him a killer, only for him to have retained his personality. Bane is sent to break Nightcrawler's spirit.) Rogue vs. Giganta. Sinestro and his Corps vs all of them, and finally, Darkseid (who has been transporting amnesiac villains from DC to Marvel, in an attempt to weaken the mutants) vs everyone.

Rad!

#9 Posted by Thunderscream (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

There's pretty much a DC counterpart to every Marvel villain...

...but I guess I'll go with the Joker ;)

#10 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

alot of who was mentioned

#11 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash Rogues (Captain Cold, Gentlemen Ghost, Mirror Man, and Captain Boomerang) vs. Iceman.

Namor vs Zod.

Hush vs. X-Factor Investigations

Catwoman vs. Wolverine

Gorilla Grodd (and army) vs. Magneto.

Mr. Freeze vs. Shadowcat

Lobo vs. Kid Gladiator and Warbird.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.