Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Which Schism is Schism??

rmurphyj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rmurphyj

I am going crazy. I decided to start into comics here last month after finishing my bike builds. Made sense to do something fun in the winter inside. As you all know well, the X-Men continuity is INSANE. I figured out most of it, Claremont's Xtreme ->Astonishing is NOT Uncanny X-men timeline, etc. But, I got a random amount of X-men TPBs (love that idea) and it had Schism. But, not the Schism that's Vol. 3 of Xtreme Xmen's timeline. Cover linked here: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/00/X-Men_Schism_4.jpg/250px-X-Men_Schism_4.jpg. Where on earth does this one go in the Uncanny X-Men timeline??? Too bad I didn't realize this before buying all TPB's of Xtreme X-Men timeline (except for Schism, which I thought I had)...

blur1528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By blur1528

Schism is what divided Cyclops and Wolverine. After this we got a new range of Blue and Gold teams with the main books being Uncanny X-Men and Wolverine and the X-Men respectively. That's not a bad starting point for the universe proper.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a8a41461364c
    deactivated-5a8a41461364c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What you bought has nothing to do with X-Treme X-Men at all, that Schism is a recent event (like within the past year) that occurred in the entire X-Men story-line at Marvel so it's over a decade after the events in the X-Treme Schism.

jhole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jhole

DONT READ IT!!!! its terrible

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By AgeofHurricane

It was ite, but in actuallity, has absolutely nothing to do with the Schism at hand.

It's just a minor story-arc from Claremont's X-Treme.

jhole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jhole

@AgeofHurricane: I meant the recent schism, not the Claremont one. The recent 2011 schism was a terrible story executed poorly.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@jhole: Fret not, you're most certainly right about that, and will have all the members of this forum behind backing that statement up !

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.