Which one are you?

• 95 results
#1 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=37497

And my results [=

Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0

You scored as Emma Frost

Emma Frost is a former enemy of the X-Men but has joined them. She finds certain rules about not reading minds without permission to confining, and she still retains a bit of a bad-girl side. Some x-men are not certain of her alligence, and for good reason. Powers: Telepathy, Can turn her skin into Diamond, Psychic persuasion

<table width='50%'><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Emma Frost</font></p></td><td>     <table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='95' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>95%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Iceman</font></p></td><td>     <table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='70' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>70%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Gambit</font></p></td><td>     <table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='70' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>70%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Jean Grey</font></p></td><td>     <table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='65' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>65%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Beast</font></p></td><td>     <table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='60' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>60%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Rogue</font></p></td><td>     <table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='50' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>50%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Cyclops</font></p></td><td>     <table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='40' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>40%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Storm</font></p></td><td>     <table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='40' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>40%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Wolverine</font></p></td><td>     <table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='35' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>35%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Colossus</font></p></td><td>     <table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='25' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>25%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Nightcrawler</font></p></td><td>     <table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='25' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>25%</font></td></tr></table>

#2 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

You scored as Gambit

Gambit is another loner character. He loves Rogue. He has a very cool deboner personality. He's done things in his past that he's not proud of but he atones for his actions by fighting for peace with the X-Men. His weapon of choice is the playing card. Powers: Charges objects with kinetic energy by touching them, then they explode like grenades.

#3 Posted by Seoul Trane (66 posts) - - Show Bio

The quiz said I was 85% Collosus. I was hoping for Bishop, but Colossus was my first fave X-man from way back .

#4 Posted by Frisco (285 posts) - - Show Bio

You scored as Jean Grey

Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havok. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic

#5 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

You scored as Wolverine

Wolverine is a loner, and a skilled fighter. He's got the hots for Jean Grey but a better fit for him would be Storm. He doesn't like to follow orders which pisses Cyclops off. He has terrible memories from the experimentation done on him at Weapon X. Even though he doesn't show it, he loves the X-Men. Powers: Fast healing and adamantium skeleton and claws.

O.K. that's just wrong. Waaaaay wrong. I don't know how the heck anyone could have gotten that from my answers.

#6 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

YES!

You scored as Beast

Beast is an intelligent, politcal spokesman for the X-Men. He has a Ph.D in Genetics and is well versed in literature. He may look like a blue fuzzy monster, but deep down he's very benevolent and logical. Powers: Enhanced strength and agility

#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm, I wonder who I'd be? Hmmmmmmm :P

#8 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio

You scored as Colossus

Colossus is the strongest X-Man physically. His love for his family and his sister Illiana make him strong. Although he can be prone to fits of rage, he has a big heart under that organic steel skin. Powers: Can change his skin into organic steel making him nearly invunerable and exponentially increasing his strength

#9 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Gambler says:
"Hmmmm, I wonder who I'd be? Hmmmmmmm :P"

Nightcrawler :P"

No, what are you retarded? Its obviously Kitty Pride.

#10 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep Yep.

You scored as Iceman

Iceman is one of the most powerful X-men. However, his immature impulsive personality hinders him from achieveing his full potential. His ego and reluctance to follow orders means that he often clashes with Cyclops. Despite being immature sometimes, he's very popular with the ladies and is an extremely powerful X-Man. Powers: Can lower the temperature in areas around him. Basically, he has a near limitless ability to freeze things and make massive amounts of ice.

I would have said Madrox, but no complaints with Iceman: he has to be my actual favorite X-Man.
Post Edited:2008-03-24 18:52:48
#11 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

If Kitty was one of the results, that would be nice. I got Jean Grey. Not bad, but not my favorite choice.

#12 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

You scored as Iceman

Iceman is one of the most powerful X-men. However, his immature impulsive personality hinders him from achieveing his full potential. His ego and reluctance to follow orders means that he often clashes with Cyclops. Despite being immature sometimes, he's very popular with the ladies and is an extremely powerful X-Man. Powers: Can lower the temperature in areas around him. Basically, he has a near limitless ability to freeze things and make massive amounts of ice.

Sweet.

#13 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

Nightcrawler :P

#14 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Cyclops.

shrugs

zzzzzzzzzzzz

#15 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Emma Frost....

#16 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Shaper says:
"Gambler says:
Nightcrawler :P"
No, what are you retarded? Its obviously Kitty Pride."

LMAO!

#17 Posted by danhimself (22623 posts) - - Show Bio

they should ask your gender cause i'm not happy being rogue

#18 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"they should ask your gender cause i'm not happy being rogue"

Maybe if you had more manish tendencies, you would be a guy! :P

#19 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

There are succesful procedures for changing your sex in this day and age you know.

:)

zzzzzzzzzzz

#20 Posted by danhimself (22623 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"danhimself says:
There are succesful procedures for changing your sex in this day and age you know. :) zzzzzzzzzzz"

my unmetionables are fine where they're at thank you

#21 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"Unbelonger says:
"danhimself says:
There are succesful procedures for changing your sex in this day and age you know. :) zzzzzzzzzzz"
my unmetionables are fine where they're at thank you"

Just telling you a way to make you more comfortable about the fact that your score showed a female(rogue).

Nobody take anything the friendly way lately, what an agony.

zzzzzzzzzzz

#22 Posted by PhoenixForce687 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

You scored as a Jean Grey

Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havok. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic

Jean Grey

100%

Cyclops

90%

Colossus

80%

Wolverine

60%

Emma Frost

60%

Beast

60%

Rogue

50%

Gambit

40%

Iceman

40%

Storm

30%

Nightcrawler

25%

Damn.

#23 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

It couldn't be any better :P

You scored as Iceman

#24 Posted by danhimself (22623 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"danhimself says:
"Unbelonger says:
"danhimself says:
Just telling you a way to make you more comfortable about the fact that your score showed a female(rogue). Nobody take anything the friendly way lately, what an agony. zzzzzzzzzzz"
see the bad thing about forums is that you can't type sarcasticly i was just joking too
#25 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

OK.. I just love your Icon. I had to say it.. -smiles-

#26 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

where do you take this quiz?

#27 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

That interesting, because I thought the test very male-skewed.

"Are you The Man?", "Do you think of yourself as a ladies man/guy?"

Post Edited:2008-03-24 21:45:48

#28 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

You scored as Cyclops

Cyclops is the team leader of the X-Men, and a skilled one at that. He loves Jean Grey very much. He's a strict and sometimes uptight leader, but he believes in his cause and he knows what he's fighting for... Peace between Mutants and Humans. Powers: Optic blasts

#30 Posted by nkyzack (53 posts) - - Show Bio

You scored as Iceman

gambit was always my favorite x-men but as far as this goes i'm happy. pretty accurate comparison to myself.
Post Edited:2008-03-26 22:39:02
#31 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"Unbelonger says:
"danhimself says:
"Unbelonger says:
"danhimself says:
Just telling you a way to make you more comfortable about the fact that your score showed a female(rogue). Nobody take anything the friendly way lately, what an agony. zzzzzzzzzzz"
see the bad thing about forums is that you can't type sarcasticly i was just joking too "

Im gonna second you on that since the last post I made was also joking. :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#32 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

You scored as Iceman

#33 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

I always get Iceman any time i do a quiz that involves x-men

#34 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

You scored as Cyclops

Cyclops is the team leader of the X-Men, and a skilled one at that. He loves Jean Grey very much. He's a strict and sometimes uptight leader, but he believes in his cause and he knows what he's fighting for... Peace between Mutants and Humans. Powers: Optic blasts

#35 Posted by Gambit71 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

You scored as Jean Grey

#36 Posted by Vulcanmax (183 posts) - - Show Bio

</td>   <td><font face='Arial' size='1'>90%</font></td></tr>   <tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Jean Grey</font></p></td>   <td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='80' bgcolor='#dddddd'>       <tr><td></td></tr>       </table>   </td>   <td><font face='Arial' size='1'>80%</font></td></tr>   <tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Wolverine</font></p></td>   <td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='75' bgcolor='#dddddd'>       <tr><td></td></tr>       </table>   </td>   <td><font face='Arial' size='1'>75%</font></td></tr>   <tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Colossus</font></p></td>   <td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='65' bgcolor='#dddddd'>       <tr><td></td></tr>       </table>   </td>   <td><font face='Arial' size='1'>65%</font></td></tr>   <tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Rogue</font></p></td>   <td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='65' bgcolor='#dddddd'>       <tr><td></td></tr>       </table>   </td>   <td><font face='Arial' size='1'>65%</font></td></tr>   <tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Cyclops</font></p></td>   <td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='60' bgcolor='#dddddd'>       <tr><td></td></tr>       </table>   </td>   <td><font face='Arial' size='1'>60%</font></td></tr>   <tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Beast</font></p></td>   <td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='60' bgcolor='#dddddd'>       <tr><td></td></tr>       </table>   </td>   <td><font face='Arial' size='1'>60%</font></td></tr>   <tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Gambit</font></p></td>   <td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='55' bgcolor='#dddddd'>       <tr><td></td></tr>       </table>   </td>   <td><font face='Arial' size='1'>55%</font></td></tr>   <tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Iceman</font></p></td>   <td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='50' bgcolor='#dddddd'>       <tr><td></td></tr>       </table>   </td>   <td><font face='Arial' size='1'>50%</font></td></tr>   <tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Nightcrawler</font></p></td>   <td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='50' bgcolor='#dddddd'>       <tr><td></td></tr>       </table>   </td>   <td><font face='Arial' size='1'>50%</font></td></tr>   <tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>Storm</font></p></td>   <td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='50' bgcolor='#dddddd'>       <tr><td></td></tr>       </table>   </td>   <td><font face='Arial' size='1'>50%</font></td></tr>    </table></td></tr>

I'm cool with that

#37 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

im 80 % wolverine and 75% colossus

#38 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

How do I bring up the quiz results? Anyway,I got Jean Grey when I did it, ouch for a male.

#39 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Goes as follows.

Wolverine

75%

Colossus

70%

Storm

70%

Rogue

65%

Iceman

65%

Jean Grey

60%

Beast

60%

Nightcrawler

55%

Emma Frost

50%

Gambit

50%

Cyclops

#40 Posted by Mavican Lieve (3 posts) - - Show Bio

You scored as a Rogue

Rogue is a strong but tragic personality. She loves Gambit. Because of her mutant powers, she cannot touch anyone without hurting them. Therefore, she longs for human contact. However, this southern gal's strong personality has allowed her to deal with this. Powers: Absorbs lifeforce and powers by touch, Super strength, and flight

Rogue

95%

Gambit

75%

Colossus

75%

Iceman

65%

Wolverine

65%

Storm

60%

Emma Frost

55%

Cyclops

45%

Jean Grey

40%

Nightcrawler

30%

Beast

25%

Love Rogue =)

#41 Posted by Mavican Lieve (3 posts) - - Show Bio

You scored as a Rogue

Rogue is a strong but tragic personality. She loves Gambit. Because of her mutant powers, she cannot touch anyone without hurting them. Therefore, she longs for human contact. However, this southern gal's strong personality has allowed her to deal with this. Powers: Absorbs lifeforce and powers by touch, Super strength, and flight

Rogue

95%

Gambit

75%

Colossus

75%

Iceman

65%

Wolverine

65%

Storm

60%

Emma Frost

55%

Cyclops

45%

Jean Grey

40%

Nightcrawler

30%

Beast

25%

Love Rogue =)

#42 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

No Surprise

You scored as a Iceman

Iceman

80%

Jean Grey

75%

Emma Frost

75%

Storm

75%

Colossus

70%

Rogue

55%

Cyclops

50%

Gambit

50%

Wolverine

50%

Beast

30%

Nightcrawler

30%
#43 Posted by Marshall Madness (248 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm OK w/ Iceman

#44 Posted by v-man26 (6 posts) - - Show Bio
im 75% iceman o ya then im 60 percent wolverine then... i don't remeber da rest
#45 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

"You scored as a Nightcrawler Nightcrawler is a very symbolic X-Man. He is persecuted by society because of his devilish looks, but it is his faith in God that gives him strength. He is a very gentle x-man but he does know how to fight and he enjoys fencing. Powers: Teleportation"

Huh. I guess this is because I love pirates. I'm not religious, and not particularly gentle. Weird. I do love Nightcrawler though, so I'm not arguing..

#46 Edited by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

I got wolverine but how do i post it up as all i get is a wall of text from the site ?

You scored as a Wolverine
Wolverine is a loner, and a skilled fighter. He's got the hots for Jean Grey but a better fit for him would be Storm. He doesn't like to follow orders which pisses Cyclops off. He has terrible memories from the experimentation done on him at Weapon X. Even though he doesn't show it, he loves the X-Men. Powers: Fast healing and adamantium skeleton and claws.

Wolverine 80%

Iceman 70%

Rogue 65%

Cyclops 60%

Emma Frost 60%

Colossus 60%

Storm 50%

Beast 50%

Jean Grey 45%

Gambit 40%

Nightcrawler 30%

#47 Posted by Insignia (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, Cyclops...tried it a second time and got Jean.

#48 Edited by Lady L (311 posts) - - Show Bio

I Got Rogue

#49 Posted by Roguegirl (169 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Rogue to.

#50 Posted by Sephirim (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman

Emma Frost

Rogue

Storm

Gambit

Jean Grey

Cyclops

Beast

Wolverine

Colossus

Nightcrawler

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.