Which mutants have yet to be given an "Ultimate" counterpart?

Posted by nj06 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering: which mutants/x-men have yet to be given an Ultimate counterpart? I know many of the younger characters like the Young/New X-men and Gen. Hope, and WATXM teens haven't been given an ultimate counterpart, but what about some of the older, more established X-men characters?

I would like to see an ultimate version of Warpath. I think he is a great character with a ton of potential. I would love it if he kept his vibranium knives as well. His powers allow him to fill the roles of Wolverine and Colossus.

What about the X-men villains? Which villains still haven't been given the ultimate treatment?

Has there been an ultimate Senyaka? I would like to see him too.

#1 Posted by cattlebattle (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, Senyaka was random....and yet, on that note, Random never had a counterpart either

Essentially all the established X-Men had an Ultimate Universe appearance as for villains, Selene, Nimrod, Bastion and most other mutant haters never showed up...most of the well known ones did, none of the more obscure villains were never introduced

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Nimrod/Bastion's kind of showing up now.

None of the New X-Men (Academy X, X-23 etc) have been given Ultimate counterparts yet and they've been around for around 10 years in 616.

Ultimate Warpath would be cool. I don't think there's been an Ultimate version of Boom Boom, Shatterstar, Frenzy, Husk, Chamber, Monet, Magik, Random, Sage, Sway, Vulcan, Petra, Darwin, or Wildchild.

Ultimate versions Maggot, Marrow, Callisto and Synch were apparently killed by Ultimate Sinister before his ascension to Apocalypse a while back.

#3 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23, Quentine Quire

#4 Posted by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

Mimic, Changeling, Fantomex.

#5 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6020 posts) - - Show Bio

I would definitely like to see an Ultimate version of Magik since I don't think it was ever mentioned that Ultimate Colossus had a sister.

#6 Posted by Solarflare32 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Non of st croix family

#7 Posted by papad1992 (6833 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

Nimrod/Bastion's kind of showing up now.

Ultimate Warpath would be cool. I don't think there's been an Ultimate version of Boom Boom, Shatterstar, Frenzy, Husk, Chamber, Monet, Magik, Random, Sage, Sway, Vulcan, Petra, Darwin, or Wildchild.

WOW... an Ultimate version of both Petra and Sway would be amazing!! Since they started out as such intriguing characters but got killed later on in the same story we really never got to know them better! But since their unlikely return in 616, Ultimate versions seems plausible! Just like what happened with Blink... in 616 she first appeared but then was killed in the same story, people were sad because she seemed like such an interesting character. But then an alternate appearance of herself appeared years later and gained her some fans and a lot of highlights (even though she was from a different world)! But back to what I was saying... the same could be done to Sway and Petra as what has been done to Blink!

#8 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3617 posts) - - Show Bio

Has there been an Ultimate Version of The Hellions? Roulette, Tarot, Catseye, Proudstar/Warpath, Empath and Jetstream?

#9 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

Has there been an Ultimate Version of The Hellions? Roulette, Tarot, Catseye, Proudstar/Warpath, Empath and Jetstream?

Nope.

#10 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

No, Emma was too busy making the Ultimate New Mutants with Havok and Polaris, and others.

#11 Posted by nj06 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Ultimate Exodus. Maybe he can serve as the new mutant threat since Magneto, Sinister, and Apocalypse have all been used.

#12 Posted by TheCannon (19219 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they have Ultimate X-23 or Ultimate Marrow?

#13 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it would matter because they would only kill the character off, or tarnish the characters personality!

#14 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

@nj06 said:

I would like to see Ultimate Exodus. Maybe he can serve as the new mutant threat since Magneto, Sinister, and Apocalypse have all been used.

Excellent idea.

@TheCannon said:

Ultimate Marrow, yes. She was killed by Sinister.

Ultimate X-23, not exactly. But there is Wolverine's son, Jimmy Hudson.

#15 Posted by TheCannon (19219 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

@nj06 said:

Excellent idea.

@TheCannon said:

Ultimate Marrow, yes. She was killed by Sinister.

Ultimate X-23, not exactly. But there is Wolverine's son, Jimmy Hudson.

Okay. I would make an Ultimate X-23.

#16 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Okay. I would make an Ultimate X-23.

Good for you.

#17 Posted by crostasreallycool (10 posts) - - Show Bio

avalanche doesn't have one either

#18 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Archangel doesn't have on either.

#19 Posted by Liamg (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Warpath quentin quire and husk have already got an ultimate version of them warpath is currently siding with Mach 2 husk set of a bomb and has been arrested and quentin has taken the cure no longer has his powers

#20 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't kept up with this book all the way through, but I don't remember the Banshee being there..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.