Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Which lady do you like more

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1
    Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

Magik. But I will always have a soft spot for Dazzler, Moonstar, Husk and Cecilia Reyes.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By time1
    @PhoenixoftheTides said:

Magik. But I will always have a soft spot for Dazzler, Moonstar, Husk and Cecilia Reyes.

I think this one is a very tough choice to make, there are a lot of ladies here I like, but Jubilee gets my vote. I loved her in the 1990's and I loved her relationship with Wolverine.
    Spawn92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Spawn92

Sage!

Med

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Med

sage needs to come back

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Blood1991

@Med said:

sage needs to come back

She's back in X-treme X-Men and it is really 616 Sage.

Oh my vote goes to Sage as well.

Med

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Med

@Blood1991: That lady needs to stop jumping between realities and get back to mainstream events. There's a revolution going on.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blood1991

@Med said:

@Blood1991: That lady needs to stop jumping between realities and get back to mainstream events. There's a revolution going on.

I could see her in Uncanny X-Force with Psylocke and Storm, but neither the school nor Cyclops's squad seem her pace. I think she and Dazzler both are in a good place as long as Xtreme X-Men continues.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By time1

@Blood1991 said:

@Med said:

I could see her in Uncanny X-Force with Psylocke and Storm, but neither the school nor Cyclops's squad seem her pace. I think she and Dazzler both are in a good place as long as Xtreme X-Men continues.

I want Sage back too, I missed her. So it's between Sage and Magik. Sage would be a good fit for Psylocke team, get rid of puck and have an all girl team.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blood1991

@time said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Med said:

I want Sage back too, I missed her. So it's between Sage and Magik. Sage would be a good fit for Psylocke team, get rid of puck and have an all girl team.

I like Puck, but I'm not opposed to an all girl squad of kick ass X-Women.

Target_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Target_X

Needz moar optionz! Yes, that was intentional. I'll go with E.V.A. though. <3

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By time1

@Blood1991 said:

@time said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Med said:

I like Puck, but I'm not opposed to an all girl squad of kick ass X-Women.

It would be like DC birds of prey, only better.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blood1991

@time: We're getting one of those

I'm kinda in love with the idea of these three kicking ass and taking names.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By time1

@Blood1991 said:

not really a fan of this one above, i prefer an X-Ladies one.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Blood1991

@time: Male minority teams are becoming an it thing at Marvel with Future Foundation and Uncanny X-Force, but and all X-Woman team would be pretty sweet.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By time1

@Blood1991 said:

@time: Male minority teams are becoming an it thing at Marvel with Future Foundation and Uncanny X-Force, but and all X-Woman team would be pretty sweet.

For some reason DC Seems to show more respect to ladies that Marvel does, it's really weird. How many females in DC have there own series.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Blood1991

@time: Marvel has been more team oriented for most of their time in the business and DC has taken alot of strides in making their female characters successful where Marvel has not. I think Marvel's heroines have more then enough potential to carry a title. I just don't think Marvel is willing to take the risk. Hell even B list male characters have a hard time holding a series under them.

Avatar image for iron_fist_angel
    Iron Fist Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Iron Fist Angel

Marrow for sure. I wish she hadn't kind of gone into comic book limbo.

Oh and there's no way in hell Fearless Defenders is going to last, (I'd be shocked if it made it to issue #12). I religiously buy every Defenders book and anything with Misty Knight, but I'm not going to get attached to F.D.

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blood1991 said:

I agree - but to be fair, the New Mutants were a male minority team at one point, so Marvel has experimented with this before. Magma, Moonstar, Magik, Karma, Wolfsbane out numbered Warlock, Cipher, Cannonball and Sunspot on their largest roster.

Funny fact: They were considering adding Storm to an all-female team back in the days of All New, All Different X-Men. They changed their minds, though.

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@Blood1991 said:

not really a fan of this one above, i prefer an X-Ladies one.

But given the direction of Marvel NOW, with mutants mixing more with the rest of the universe, this would probably fit in more with what they are trying to do.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Blood1991

@PhoenixoftheTides: True on the New Mutants. I had no idea about the all girl squad involving Storm. Glad she was in the X-Men instead, though it could have been a huge hit.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By time1
    @Blood1991 said:

@time: Marvel has been more team oriented for most of their time in the business and DC has taken alot of strides in making their female characters successful where Marvel has not. I think Marvel's heroines have more then enough potential to carry a title. I just don't think Marvel is willing to take the risk. Hell even B list male characters have a hard time holding a series under them.

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@Blood1991 said:

I agree - but to be fair, the New Mutants were a male minority team at one point, so Marvel has experimented with this before. Magma, Moonstar, Magik, Karma, Wolfsbane out numbered Warlock, Cipher, Cannonball and Sunspot on their largest roster.

Funny fact: They were considering adding Storm to an all-female team back in the days of All New, All Different X-Men. They changed their minds, though.
    I think the problem is marvel care more about the men, then they do about the woman. just look at the X- MEN, most development has been about Cyclops and Wolverine over years, it's been about pushing there character further. Then they cancel X-23 series and replace them with more Wolverine titles

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Why do we have another one of these ?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Veitha

Magik... after the Queen, she's my girl

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By time1
    @AgeofHurricane said:

Why do we have another one of these ?
    caused there fun

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.