Which do you prefer: Wolverine/JeanGrey or Wolverine/OroroMunroe?

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (16502 posts) - - Show Bio

I have seen a lot of fans wanting a Wolverine/Phoenix relationship and Wolverine/Storm relationship. Well, it looks like x-men fans are fine with Cyclops and Emma together while we still hear a lot of people not liking the Black Panther and Storm together. So... I was thinking that if Marvel will make us decide who should Wolverine marry, ( no divorce or separation in the future ) would you prefer a James Howlett and Phoenix marriage or Wolverine and Storm marriage?

Please also tell us why. : )

#2 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

i would be fine with either one

#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine should die alone

#4 Posted by Whisper_ (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

<----

#5 Posted by lectriccolossus (436 posts) - - Show Bio

neither, jean and logan is played out and storm and logan just seems like a mismatch

#6 Edited by Thirteen13 (415 posts) - - Show Bio
@lykopis said:

Really - I prefer neither.

@aztek_the_lost

said:

#7 Posted by lorex (958 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither, it has been clearly established that Logon has of the years had several significant relationships over the years mostly in his pre x-men days and they have all blown up in his face. Either he was a outsider in a more closed society,
people started growing old around him and he left, his past caught up with him or something else happened. Point being Logon is not reliable despite his intentions his prsonal life is more screwed up than his memory used to be.  

Now relating specifically to Jean and Storm, I don't remember Jean really having feeling for Logon the way she did for Scott. Sure she was attracted to him partly because he was was so different from Scott but I think the myth of a great relationship
between them is largely aninvention of the fans that seems to bleed in to storries from time to time. As for Storm I remember a few years before she and the Panther were married that she and Logon dated a bit but the writers abandoned 
that plotline.

#8 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither, let him get his own damn woman instead of taking someone elses :p

#9 Edited by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

Got to go with the general opinion here of neither. I always loved Logan and Ororos' relationship in Claremonts run of X Men where they had this great mutual respect and admiration thing going on. That was far more interesting than any relationship. Besides, i think that marriage is far too boring a concept for superheroes such as hte ones you're talking about. Why does it have to go that far?

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o I missed the marriage part. In that case, neither.

@Aiden Cross said:

Neither, let him get his own damn woman instead of taking someone elses :p

Jean's a free agent ;p

#11 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: Well dying 5 times does that to you..

#12 Edited by DarkChris (301 posts) - - Show Bio

He's fine with Melita.

Maybe Marvel should pair him with Squirel Girl. That's something I want to see. :D

#13 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkChris: yes their relationship for the win i would love to see her make an appearance in wolverine and the xmen were they start something off

#14 Posted by _slim_ (14058 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither.

#15 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

Flagged for having an opinion I don't like.

Jean x Wolverine. X-Men hasn't been good since Jean left. [Not because of the fact Jean left, but ever since she died the X-Men have gone in a direction everyone I dislikes]

#16 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
@DarkChris said:

He's fine with Melita.

Maybe Marvel should pair him with Squirel Girl. That's something I want to see. :D

1. Melita is definitely NOT his Lois Lane.
2. Let's leave Squirrel Girl outside of Wolverine's world.
#17 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely neither. I think that Wolverine and Storm were better off as friends and I think Jean Grey had more love for Cyclops than Wolverine, although I don't mind them being friends.

#18 Posted by Ryonslaught (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

Years ago I would have picked Wolvie and Storm...but Cyclops and Emma are so perfect together

I would pay to see how the writers would make a jean & Wolvie relationship work in current marvel

Cheers~

#19 Edited by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

I have always associated Logan's and Ororo's relationship as a sibling relationship... always looking after each other and so on (I mean Storm has that appeal on all the main X-dudes, like: Colossus, Nightcrawler, etc...)!! And Logan/Jean together is just too much now!! I feel like placing them two together, now after years and years of tormenting love, would be a cop-out!! Both relationships aren't necessary and I think Logan should move on!! Like maybe he should hook up with some under-rated (not underage... his "side-kicks") x-gal!! And Storm should leave Black Panther... it's not flowing or passionate enough to feel real!!

*Oh and Jean should stay dead!!

#20 Posted by Ouija (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thirteen13 said:

@lykopis said:

Really - I prefer neither.

@aztek_the_lost

said:

ditto to all them

#21 Posted by jrock85 (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Neither.
#22 Posted by GREGalicious (492 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be for giving the Wolvie/Jean a test run but slowly over time. Most of the X-MEN stories have been pretty lame since Jean left anyway...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.