Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13415 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Where should I go in X-men from here

Tanis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am relatively new to comic books, and I have just finished X-men Essentials Volume 3 as well as the previous two volumes which comprise of Clairmonts run in the Uncanny X-men. I had heard that after the third volume they begin to go downhill, and was wondering if I should continue reading these, as I really liked the first 3 volumes, or if I should move to another series. The other comics I have read are Messiah Complex the Civil War arc, House Of M, and Siege if that helps any. Thanks for any help.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.