When everyone else finds out . . .

#1 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

What happens when people like Ororo and Hank find out about Uncanny X-Force. Is there a second schism coming? Or will Wolverine and his band of killers be kicked out on their backs?

#2 Edited by 3rdClawtotheleft (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank already found out about it and I think Wolverine is going to leave the X-force soon so Storm might not find out

#3 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao. Hank is just...*smh*

I'd like to see Ororo's take on the subject, though, that, and the fact that presumably, nor Kitty or Hank will let her in on the subject, and if Aaron writes her as to accepting the whole thing like he did with Hank...then that's just BS.

#4 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6020 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be interesting to see how Storm handles the X-Force situation. I wonder if X-Force will stop running once Storm and more people found out about this?

#5 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

Lmao. Hank is just...*smh*

I'd like to see Ororo's take on the subject, though, that, and the fact that presumably, nor Kitty or Hank will let her in on the subject, and if Aaron writes her as to accepting the whole thing like he did with Hank...then that's just BS.

I wouldn't hold my breath given that Jason likes to write Hugh Jac....I mean....his favorite lil character as perfect and incapable of doing wrong.

#6 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt she will find out about it really, if she did then she wouldn't stand for it and probably disown Logan for life. Like Ageofhurricane said, if she just accepted it then that's just BS. It's already BS that Hank accepted the situation.

She would probably form her own team after all if you think about it there's not much of a difference between Utopia and JGS other than less of a focus on schoolwork.

#7 Posted by unicornpuncher (418 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought storm already found out about x-force.

#8 Posted by lorex (958 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that Hank just accepted it after raling against Scott for so long and his decisions just shows a giant lack of consistency and quality in the writing we have been getting. 
If Storm finds out I hope her initial reaction will be to confront Wolverine about it. Whether or not she distances herself from Wolverine will depend entirely on the politics of the time.

#9 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorex said:

The fact that Hank just accepted it after raling against Scott for so long and his decisions just shows a giant lack of consistency and quality in the writing we have been getting. If Storm finds out I hope her initial reaction will be to confront Wolverine about it. Whether or not she distances herself from Wolverine will depend entirely on the politics of the time.

I think Hank just gave up. He has realized that he can't change people. Ororo's a little more strong willed though, and it makes sense to keep her out of the loop. She's too much of an idealist to accept that Logan is running X-Force for the greater good.

#10 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Osian2 said:

I doubt she will find out about it really, if she did then she wouldn't stand for it and probably disown Logan for life. Like Ageofhurricane said, if she just accepted it then that's just BS. It's already BS that Hank accepted the situation.

She would probably form her own team after all if you think about it there's not much of a difference between Utopia and JGS other than less of a focus on schoolwork.

Less schoolwork, no sense of consequences, and that all of the studentbody wears blazers.-rolls eyes-

#11 Posted by ElGUitarist (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Cyclops kinda turned into who he is, so Hank doesn't agree. But when he finds out Wolverine is running X-Force... it's like, It's Wolverine, it's hardly a surprise - he's always been that kind of character. Hank can't get as upset with that as he did with Cyclops.

So I do think he put it on the back burner considering all the shit that ensued afterwards to take up his time.

Storm would probably make a big stink about it. And by "stink", I mean to imply I agree with X-Force existing on a moral level. For that universe, and the state of the mutant population over the past 5-7 years, it is necessary.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.