What xmen story would you make into a movie and how?

#1 Posted by HAWK2916 (2080 posts) - - Show Bio

This was an interesting subject in another thread about an animated movie. So now I want to know what story would you make into a movie and how would you do it?

I for one would do a reboot with the origin stories of Charles Xavier and the original 5 xmen. Then launch into other stories in similar way to Star Wars (like 6 to 9 movies)

#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Either the actual First Class or Age of Apocalypse (animated). I also wouldn't mind if they made a series of live-action films starring Morrsion's New X-Men team, with the sequel being Whedon's Astonishing X-Men.

#3 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have several solo X-Men films including Wolverine, Cyclops, Professor Xavier and many more and then it would be followed up with a major film that introduced all of these characters. Exactly like how the Avengers characters had their own movies which led to the Avengers movie.

#4 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

One that isn't Fox related in anyway.

#5 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

Agree.

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

Agree.

I'm just putting the real truth out there.

#7 Posted by poisonfleur (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see X-men the Animated series' One Man's Worth done on the big screen. Too bad it will never happen.

#8 Posted by judasnixon (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

BRING ME THE MUTANT MASSACRE! 

#9 Posted by chem86 (401 posts) - - Show Bio

besides a Deadpool movie of course! I'd like to see a Cable movie, he's had some great stories and been a part of a lot great stories in the x men series.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.