Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What X-lady should have a baby

• 79 results
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

Poll What X-lady should have a baby (61 votes)

Rogue 5%
    Storm 21%
    Kitty 11%
    Emma 26%
    Jean Grey ( Adult Jean Grey) 10%
    Rachel Grey 0%
    Psylocke 7%
    Kitty. 5%
    Mystique 2%
    Siryn 0%
    someone esle 13%

At the Moment Jubilee has a baby, but not really her baby. What X-Lady should have a baby and who should they have it with. Cyclops and Jean Grey have the biggest family in the X-Men comics. I would like a new family in the X-Men franchise. How about you ?

• 
    Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

I voted Emma, just because of Ruby.

But what I

really

want to see is the child of Abigail Brand and Beast. After all she is "broody", as mentioned in AvX Consequences #4.

I think that could be amazing!

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

If you call the female X-Men "X-Ladies", what do you call the male members? X-Gents?

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

The ruby summers idea is a good one

swrightsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STORM AND BLACK PANTHER! PLS put them back together their break up was a bunch of bull. Pure WIS! Its a good thing I don't feel strongly about it.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

STORM AND BLACK PANTHER! PLS put them back together their break up was a bunch of bull. Pure WIS! Its a good thing I don't feel strongly about it.

And putting two famous black characters together in the first place for no other reason than them being black wasn't WIS?

swrightsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By swrightsr

And putting two famous black characters together in the first place for no other reason than them being black wasn't WIS?

If that were the sole reason than yes but since I know their history together I'm inclined to believe that is not the reason. But its nice to hear that you agree with me in that their breakup was WIS. I like Jason Aaron as a writer and Wolverine. But it seems like J.A. broke up Storm and B.P. just so he could write that (ahem... silly) Date Night story and make up some BS about Wolverine and Storm having dated in the past or even worse (just had crazy sex a lot).

Plus the way Wolverine's relationships and luck with women go he is going to get her killed. As you know all his women end up dead. I would hate to see Storm get killed. ;-) Also Storm and BP are a couple of my favorite characters at least the non-Grace Jones looking Storm) ;-)

Avatar image for mynamewasdeleted
    MyNameWasDeleted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MyNameWasDeleted

@time said:

I would like Rogue and Gambit to get back together and have a baby. I would like Rogue and Gambit to become parents and raise a child.

I hate you so much right now

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#59  Edited By PowerHerc

Emma.

The she can be Marvel's "Mommy Dearest."

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By oldnightcrawler

If that were the sole reason than yes but since I know their history together I'm inclined to believe that is not the reason. But its nice to hear that you agree with me in that their breakup was WIS. I like Jason Aaron as a writer and Wolverine. But it seems like J.A. broke up Storm and B.P. just so he could write that (ahem... silly) Date Night story and make up some BS about Wolverine and Storm having dated in the past or even worse (just had crazy sex a lot).

don't say it, Chase', or I'll get the ball gag.

I'm not going to say you're entirely wrong, but it wasn't completely BS. Storm and Wolverine were written to be intimate enough to imply such a relationship back in the mid to late 80's, encouraging 25 years worth of fan speculation on the idea. So, he sort of just brought the idea back from a more obscure era. To me, that exhibits a more subtle depth of understanding in regards to the characters histories than, say, the retroactive continuity that established that Storm and the Panther had known each other before either one of them had ever appeared in a comic book, since, y'know, they both lived in Africa.

Avatar image for mynamewasdeleted
    MyNameWasDeleted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swrightsr said:

I'm not going to say you're entirely wrong, but it wasn't completely BS. Storm and Wolverine were written to be intimate enough to imply such a relationship back in the mid to late 80's, encouraging 25 years worth of fan speculation on the idea. So, he sort of just brought the idea back from a more obscure era. To me, that exhibits a more subtle depth of understanding in regards to the characters histories than, say, the retroactive continuity that established that Storm and the Panther had known each other before either one of them had ever appeared in a comic book, since, y'know, they both lived in Africa.

you are @old(and correctamundo)nightcrawler- so sweet the way you school the youngins

swrightsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler said:

you are @old(and correctamundo)nightcrawler- so sweet the way you school the youngins

Ahhhh but B.P./Storm's relationship had been alluded to long before this shared kiss of the (original Grace Jones looking Storm/Wolverine). When John Byrne was drawing the Uncanny X-men (and possibly writing it). B.P. and Storm came across each other and the author said that they new each other (but not to what extent) long ago. In truth I had forgotten about this intimacy probably because I did not think much of it other than two friends kissing during what might have been their final moments. But I do see how he could build on this but a kiss doesn't mean romance since we see a lot of kisses like this that don't mean much. I remember another kiss that they shared after this one which was more of a levity thing. If we look at the Storm/Akron's kiss and clear statement of their romance and the Forge/Storm romance there is no speculation needed. In light of this you would have to consider Storm/Wolverine love along the same lines of how you consider B.P./Storm's relationship as "retroactive continuity."

swrightsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By swrightsr

Thanks for the "youngin" compliment I haven't been called that in a while but I know a little sum-um, sum-um myself (check my post above). When you read a lot of books through the years sometimes things slip your memory. As the song/saying goes, and I am not intending this statement towards you or anyone else, "I forgot more than you'll ever know." ;-)

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm Polaris and rogue there children would have amazing power levels, rogue should be with iceman

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm. I want a baby from Storm and the father is Wolverine! : )

I have always held that Becka Monroe from Genext was Storm and Wolverine's child. That in that scenario in the savage land they hooked up stayed there and raised her. She has characteristic of both storm and wolverine. Storm's weather powers, and connection with the earth, and wolverine's savage berserker rage powers, and animalistic characteristics. I think the Tattoo that appears on her body, may have to do with her magical heritage, when her savage side manifest.

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-801051

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

I was in favor of Scott and Emma having a baby but marvel decided to end their reelationship instead. As for now while I think have Kitty and Bobby start a family in the future could be interesting. They are among the more emotionally stable X-Men and have potential to form a strong familyin or outside of the X-Men.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By John Valentine

@swrightsr said:

@john_valentine said:

Plus the way Wolverine's relationships and luck with women go he is going to get her killed. As you know all his women end up dead. I would hate to see Storm get killed. ;-) Also Storm and BP are a couple of my favorite characters at least the non-Grace Jones looking Storm) ;-)

Their history was retconned just before the marriage to make it seem a lot, lot more significant than it actually was. It was a marketing ploy by Marvel and nothing more.

(Just like to add, not a fan of Wolverine/Storm).

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhhh but B.P./Storm's relationship had been alluded to long before this shared kiss of the (original Grace Jones looking Storm/Wolverine). When John Byrne was drawing the Uncanny X-men (and possibly writing it). B.P. and Storm came across each other and the author said that they new each other (but not to what extent) long ago. In truth I had forgotten about this intimacy probably because I did not think much of it other than two friends kissing during what might have been their final moments. But I do see how he could build on this but a kiss doesn't mean romance since we see a lot of kisses like this that don't mean much. I remember another kiss that they shared after this one which was more of a levity thing. If we look at the Storm/Akron's kiss and clear statement of their romance and the Forge/Storm romance there is no speculation needed. In light of this you would have to consider Storm/Wolverine love along the same lines of how you consider B.P./Storm's relationship as "retroactive continuity."

I was just using that panel as an example because I think it's an especially epic one, but there were plenty of others that were more subtle. Certainly during the outback era Wolverine was chiefly Storm's confidant, but to a level of familiarity where they ere often seen talking together in, say, the bathroom. As you say, it's all really speculative, but for me it still holds more water then her completely unmentioned history with the Panther, that's all.

swrightsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was just using that panel as an example because I think it's an especially epic one, but there were plenty of others that were more subtle. Certainly during the outback era Wolverine was chiefly Storm's confidant, but to a level of familiarity where they ere often seen talking together in, say, the bathroom. As you say, it's all really speculative, but for me it still holds more water then her completely unmentioned history with the Panther, that's all.

I hear you. It all is rather moot because more often than not it seems like logic and continuity be damned when it comes to comics (and lets not mention how many spin-off characters and titles that are just like the original). Its like they get in a meeting and say to each other "lets just write what sounds good..." which really gets on my nerves. I guess they figure that we will buy it anyway. I will probably stop reading all but a few select books because I just can't take it for too much longer. After about 30 or so years of being addicted to comics I am going to have to go rehab. Bah Humbug!

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swrightsr: after reading for 30 years, I'd be interested to know what your few select books would be. I've only been reading them for a little over 20, and I've taken a lot of extended breaks, so it makes me curious to see how one's tastes might refine over that amount of time; that is, if you don't mind me asking.

wolverine1610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm or Siryn or Jean

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

Storm. I want a baby from Storm and the father is Wolverine! : )

I have always held that Becka Monroe from Genext was Storm and Wolverine's child. That in that scenario in the savage land they hooked up stayed there and raised her. She has characteristic of both storm and wolverine. Storm's weather powers, and connection with the earth, and wolverine's savage berserker rage powers, and animalistic characteristics. I think the Tattoo that appears on her body, may have to do with her magical heritage, when her savage side manifest.

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-801051

wasn't there a similar character from a reality where the marvel superheroes stayed on Battle-world after the Secret War? A bunch of the characters had kids, and the daughter of Wolverine and Storm was the X-men's contribution to that generation.

I've often thought an interesting premise for a Exiles style alternate dimension team would be a combination of alternate reality off spring. Besides having one of Storm and Wolverine's daughters, they could also have Wild Thing from MC2, (making the two sort of like step-sisters), Ruby Summers, Carmen Drake, maybe Wiccan and/or Speed.. it could be cool, and it would certainly be different..

TheAuroraChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_valentine: Jubilee's a vampire. The last birthday she had was when she was 18. So she's probably eternally 18.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#74  Edited By blkson

none of them.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#75 god_spawn  Moderator

But the most surprising would me Mystique an Sabertooth having a child OMG THAT WOULD B EPIC because of what thier doing now

They already have a son.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By CheeseSticks

But the most surprising would me Mystique an Sabertooth having a child OMG THAT WOULD B EPIC because of what thier doing now

They have one...

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_valentine: Jubilee's a vampire. The last birthday she had was when she was 18. So she's probably eternally 18.

Has that been explicitly stated?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#78  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@john_valentine said:

@theaurorachild said:

Has that been explicitly stated?

Sort of. During Curse of the Mutants, she said she was 17 to someone at a bar. Then I believe it was issue 11 of the same volume, so X-Men volume 3 which was a few issues later, she had a birthday.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is kitty on the list twice?

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see young Jean Grey be a teen mom. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.