What Universe and Team would you be on?

• 52 results
#1 Posted by Fancy Creed (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I would like to be on both Universes. On DC I would love to be on the team of Poison Ivy/Harley. I think that they are just wonderful and (even though their evil) that girls can do anything. In Marvel, I think I would really like to be on X-Factor. When it was Polaris, Forge, Mystique, Sabretooth, and Wildchild. They just seem to have all sorts of fun, plus, I love the people that were in it at the time.

#2 Posted by Phantom Woodsman (45 posts) - - Show Bio

MARVEL UNIVERSE HANDS DOWN, I'D LIKE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH EXCALIBUR OR A NEW INCARNATION OF THE NIGHT STALKERS WITH WEREWOLF BY NIGHT AND MOON KNIGHT

#3 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

DC universe, I'd be in the Outsiders. Marvel, pre-Civil War Avengers

#4 Posted by fesak (7056 posts) - - Show Bio

I would probably be a member of GLI.

#5 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

DC I'd be in the JLA anytime from the first White Martian invasion to now with the reformed League.

#6 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel and the Marauders.

#7 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I would either be with the Ultimates, or with the JLA.

#8 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't decide whether I'd rather be part of the FF with all the toys Reed has, or part of the X-Men. It sure would be cool living in that mansion, playing around in the danger room! But definitely Marvel.

#9 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

The Time Keeper says:

"I can't decide whether I'd rather be part of the FF with all the toys Reed has, or part of the X-Men. It sure would be cool living in that mansion, playing around in the danger room! But definitely Marvel."

Either way, your guaranteed to have your place of residence totally annihilated every 3 to 5 years.

#10 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, ya know what? It would be MORE than worth it to live with those dudes!

#11 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i would chose to be in marvel and be with the avengers

#12 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

DC universe Birds of Prey, I would be the only bloke , I mean come on one night out and Im in there.

#13 Posted by MI 6 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

DC, with the (old) Teen Titans (the humour of Changelin, the leadership of Nightwing, Terminator as an enemy and STARFIRE + TROÏA -enough 'said-)

#14 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

MI 6 says:

"DC, with the (old) Teen Titans (the humour of Changelin, the leadership of Nightwing, Terminator as an enemy and STARFIRE + TROÏA -enough 'said-)"

Would you have cyrstal in there see was pretty hot up until her death, Also, I could do this for awhile Lilth, Tera and Lets not forget Chesire as a bad guy.

All in all damn good choice.

#15 Posted by Fancy Creed (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Last Arrow says:

"MI 6 says:
"DC, with the (old) Teen Titans (the humour of Changelin, the leadership of Nightwing, Terminator as an enemy and STARFIRE + TROÏA -enough 'said-)"
Would you have cyrstal in there see was pretty hot up until her death, Also, I could do this for awhile Lilth, Tera and Lets not forget Chesire as a bad guy. All in all damn good choice."

What about Raven? (unless you already said her. Then nevermind.)

#16 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Chesire? Very Nice...

#17 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I change mine, DC leauge of Assaians

#18 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Last Arrow says:

"Actually I change mine, DC leauge of Assaians "

Why? For Shiva and Cassandra or to make yourself the best killer possible?

#19 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel - New Avengers. Hawkeye and Spidey would be awsome to be on a team with.

#20 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

If I was to join a team just for the ladies, my Marvel choice would be the current Heroes for Hire.

the competition is bug boy (Humbug) and Shang Chi who doesn't want to 'unbalance his chi.'
Post Edited:2007-07-11 14:36:50

#21 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

I would want to be in the Marvel Universe and in the Fantastic Four.

#22 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

DCU: Green Lantern Corps

#23 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Last Arrow says:
"Actually I change mine, DC leauge of Assaians "
Why? For Shiva and Cassandra or to make yourself the best killer possible?"

Both choice are good, Also to smack bronze tiger and ask him, what the hell he was thinking with that hair cut.

#24 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

i`d be in the exiles which are not realy in an universe but in a multiverse.

#25 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel 616 and on the Hellions/ New X-men

#26 Posted by Blowout (217 posts) - - Show Bio

i would belong to the X-men when the roster consisted of Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Shadowcat, Rachel Summers, Storm, Wolverine, Rouge, and Magneto. my super powers would be super scream. This roster was active in Uncanny X-men 202 - 209.

#27 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Autobots!
Post Edited:2007-08-18 02:12:10

#28 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel, Mighty Avengers, despite the fact that I'm anti-registration.

#29 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

in DC i would be with suerman/batman

in marvel the X-men

#30 Posted by Iron Apollo (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

Marevel Universe, X-Men

#31 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

For now, Marvel Ultimate Avengers. It's weird enough.

#32 Posted by Iron Apollo (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

Hagane Enna says:

"For now, Marvel Ultimate Avengers. It's weird enough."

From what Ive read about that team It would be a cool one, I still have yet to read anything Ultimate although I have bought some issues of Ultimate X-men, they're stil sitting tin their boards and bags.

When Ultimates Vol. 3 comes out I will be all over it Joe Mad is my all time fav., then I will end up going back and buying all the back issues of the Ultimates

#33 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

I finally have both complete series of Ultimates. It's both amusing and really weird. It also has the only version of the Hulk who I can stand very much. He's funny as hell, unless you're Freddy Prinze Jr.

#34 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to be on the JLA or the Teen Titans but most of all it´d be the best to be with Super Friends! (Universe-DC)

#35 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel, either Power Pack or Paragons Training squad. I'm old enough to be in Power Pack =]

#36 Posted by bongy (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Definetly marvel with the x-men.

#37 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

I would join New excalibur or the Teen Titans

#38 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

DC I would be an Outsider.Milestone I would be in BloodSyndicate.Marvel I'd be a Inhuman, X-Man,Wakandan, Ult FF, Ult Xman Ultimates.

#39 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...I'd rather be on a team of my own creation, rather then just cramping an already existing militia's style. If I was to be on ANY team, I'd have to team up with either Ash from Army of Darkness, or Roland Deschain, from the Dark Tower Series, because either way, I'd have someone really awesome as my mentor...though, under Ash's care, some part of me would probably get posessed by something evil...oh well. c'elavee, right?

#40 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel, Avengers pre Civil War.

#41 Posted by ahumancartoon (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel: X-Men: Australian outback era

#42 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if it counts as a team, but I would like to hang out with Ultimate Peter Parker and his friends (Technically, Kitty Pryde, Liz Allen, Eddie Brock (he used to be a friend), Harry Osborn (when he was alive) and maybe MJ all have powers and some even team-up).

#43 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

DC : The Outsiders

Marvel : The Thunderbolts

#44 Posted by Blazing Eagle (280 posts) - - Show Bio

to be honest I can't make up my mind yet. I mean I been a Marvel fan since 92, and just started about two months ago got into DC, reading about 11 DC storylines and titles, and read the DC Encyclopedia.

What I 've read so far it seems to me that DC has alot of hot chicks just like Marvel does except DC's hotchicks seem to have very little mental problems and don't seem to play hard to get.

Marvel chicks are either play hard to get or as confuse as hell about men and their self-idenitity which reminds me of all the women I have dated in my life.

I love the Marvel world except for that damn Superhuman Registration Act. So I would have to say Marvel Avengers Pre civil war and the X-men recent era. DC for the chicks, I will give my answer to you guys later.

#45 Posted by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel: new avengers pre civil war

dc: teen titans pre infinite crisis

wildstorm: gen13 pre armagedon

#46 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

DC: Teen Titans

Marvel: Hellfire Club

#47 Posted by kaami4 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Marvel Universe with the Ultimate X-men 

#48 Edited by Thunderscream (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel, X-Factor Investigations. I have the power to carbonate liquids. Rictor is so into me ;) 

Shatterstar and Rictor
#49 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel and i would be on eather this team 

Or this team 

#50 Posted by Warpath Storm (492 posts) - - Show Bio

DC- Young Justice 

MARVEL- GENERATION X 

IMAGE- DV8 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.