Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What stories or comics series would you like to see created ?

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

What stories or comics series would you like to see created. I just curious to see what stories or comics series your like to see happen in the X-Men. The series can be five or six chapters long and stories can be even longer. It can based on any character, couple etc.

1) Age of X series.- Mike Carey wrote the Age of X and it was part of the X-Men legacy series. For me the story wasn't long enough. I would like to know how Magneto ended up as leader, how did Cyclops end being in prison by Arcade and how did him and frenzy end up dating etc. I would like a series based on that story arc and it would give us more insight to those characters and how they ended up that way.

2) The Summers- Grey Clan, story arc

We currently have Cyclops, Havork, Rachel Grey, X-Men and Cable in the X-Men. I would like to see marvel return Jean Grey and writes a series based on the Summers- Grey family and also throw Hope in to mix as well. I would like to see how this family would get along after everything that happened.

3) Wolverine and his side kicks, series

I would like series based on wolverine and his sidekicks, have Jubilee, Armor, Kitty and X-23 in it. Include Rogue, Storm, Gambit in it with Beast as well. Return Jean Grey and have her in it as well. Include villians like Sabretooth, Omega Red and throw Daken into mix as will. The series should be based on how Wolverine get alongs with his side-kicks and how they get along to and how they deal with bad guys as well.

4) X-Women Series( A better one than before)

I would like a series based on the X-Women, have Storm, Emma, Rogue, Psylocke, Kitty and Jubilee in it and have Jean Grey in it. when she return. The series should be based on how the X-Women get along and there relationship with the students. Throw Mystique, Selene and the sisterhood in to mix as well. They can be the bad guys.

What do you guys think and what stories or comics series would you like to see created?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.