Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13415 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What should they do to her next.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

Grant Morrison and Joss Whedon wrote Emma Frost better than any other writer. They made her interesting. Matt Fraction and Kieran Gillian bored us to death with her. What should happen to her next and what would you like to see happen to her. Share your views, I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I'm interesting to what you guys think.

No Caption Provided
    x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By x_29

I feel like we have already had this discussion in her own thread.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By XsPectre28

id like to see her staying at the xavier institute as headmistress with either magneto or namor as headmaster & her lover. she needs someone thats gonna let emma be the bad bitch she is. my boo jean is a bad bitch too but emma is thee bad bitch in x-men. scott should return to the x-men core team & let emma & her boo run a comicbook

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Crimsonlord53

I have a funny feeling she's going to end up a tutor to the young jean grey. Just a feeling.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Lol. Stop trying to make Emma Frost happen, she has her own board.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.