Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What should the X-Men movie franchise improve on?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

If Fox continues to own the rights to the X-Men movies or if Marvel does get the rights to the X-Men movie franchise and reboot the franchise, what do you hope that the X-Men movies could improve on in the future? Here's the one thing so far that I want to see improve in the X-Men film franchise:

Actually have focus on all of the X-Men characters

For the past few movies, most of the X-Men films (with the exception of First Class) focused heavily on Wolverine and most of the other X-Men characters barely got any focus. What I hope for the future of the X-Men movie franchise is if they start focusing on other X-Men characters like Cyclops, Colossus, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Storm, Beast and many others and give each character a good storyline.

That's it so far for me. I'll probably think of more reasons later on.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Good characterisation.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good characterisation.

I agree. Many of the X-Men characters, especially Cyclops, have been mistreated so badly in these films. Hopefully, the Days of Future Past movie will fix all that.

jojo111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

First of all, obivously the timeline issues, especially for future installments, they need to put characters in the right time frame, ex: the hellfire club, although i liked them on the movie first class, but even more important than that, this'll probably only happen if Marvel gets the rights back, introducing more deities and characters that arent just mutants, such as one of my favorites, Magik aka Illyana Rasputin

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jojo111 said:

First of all, obivously the timeline issues, especially for future installments, they need to put characters in the right time frame, ex: the hellfire club, although i liked them on the movie first class, but even more important than that, this'll probably only happen if Marvel gets the rights back, introducing more deities and characters that arent just mutants, such as one of my favorites, Magik aka Illyana Rasputin

I definitely would like to see Magik appear in a X-Men movie, but I think the only way that will happen is if they start focusing on Colossus in the movies since Magik is his sister.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

@jojo111 said:

I definitely would like to see Magik appear in a X-Men movie, but I think the only way that will happen is if they start focusing on Colossus in the movies since Magik is his sister.

Exactly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.