Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What minor changes would you like see with the characters?

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Silver_Raven

A lot of big changes have happened in the world of the X-men and now smaller changes are developing. We have couples breaking up, others hooking up, characters having issues with their powers and we have new costume designs to look forward to. Right now, we have Beast who has a new improved look, Mystique has upgraded shapeshifting powers, Cable has a new metal arm/claw, Storm's back to her Mohawk-hairdo and Psylocke is finally putting on some pants! But who else needs a makeover or upgrade in the upcoming future? What small changes would like to see with some characters?

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By dangallant984

Pants all around! -Mohawks too!

seriously, just because Storm's not effected by temperature doesn't mean that a bathing suit's the way to go. And Psylocke's never had that excuse (anyone remember when she went to went to Siberia, yeah, in the winter, and just threw a leather jacket over her swim suit? classy.)

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By judasnixon

Can I get a more Age of X looking Gambit, and Karma?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By poisonfleur

@dangallant984 said:

Pants all around! -Mohawks too!

seriously, just because Storm's not effected by temperature doesn't mean that a bathing suit's the way to go. And Psylocke's never had that excuse (anyone remember when she went to went to Siberia, yeah, in the winter, and just threw a leather jacket over her swim suit? classy.)

LMAO^^^^

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Silver_Raven

Dani Moonstar better be getting a power upgrade in Fearless Defenders. I think we can count on that. And maybe more.

Cypher and Warlock should just merge already and becoming some cool gestalt character.

Jubilee either needs to be purged of her vampirism and/or join the X-treme X-men where she can switch places with another dimension's mutant Jubilee.

Havok should quit the Uncanny Avengers and go back to space with the StarJammers. And he can take Hepzibah with him.

I want Madison Jeffries to fix Omega Sentinel and for them to be a couple.

i wanna see Emma Frost cut her hair and go back to the classic White Queen bob. She also need to take back the Hellfire Club and reopen her old school in Boston.

I want Psylocke to get put back in her original body with Spiral's help. And Revanche to come back and steal Fantomex away.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By poisonfleur

Personally I want to see the life, spirit, and energy from the 80s/90s back..

Where the x-men had their own individual presences.

Wolverine- Ruthless, cold, and savage loner/bad boy.

Rouge- Wild, spunky, and full of life.

Storm- The strong, focused, and almost team-buster like presence. (In current years, she comes off as an accessory.)

Magneto- Someone who clearly has blood on their hands, also his own agenda and arrogance.

Beast- could have his own monoluges and mini jokes again, but he is fine the way he is.

Emma- Could have that 'wildcard' mentality again. When I read her, I want to feel like she can turn bad again at any second-- like mystique.

Cyclops, Gambit and Kitty are fine the way they are. :)

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By judasnixon

Can they stop writing Gambit with that dumb fake cajun accent. No one talks like that.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tomchu

Cypher / Warlock finally doing their fusion dance.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By poisonfleur

@Silver_Raven said:

Dani Moonstar better be getting a power upgrade in Fearless Defenders. I think we can count on that. And maybe more.

Cypher and Warlock should just merge already and becoming some cool gestalt character.

Jubilee either needs to be purged of her vampirism and/or join the X-treme X-men where she can switch places with another dimension's mutant Jubilee.

Havok should quit the Uncanny Avengers and go back to space with the StarJammers. And he can take Hepzibah with him.

I want Madison Jeffries to fix Omega Sentinel and for them to be a couple.

i wanna see Emma Frost cut her hair and go back to the classic White Queen bob. She also need to take back the Hellfire Club and reopen her old school in Boston.

I want Psylocke to get put back in her original body with Spiral's help. And Revanche to come back and steal Fantomex away.

Jubilee would have been much more interesting instead of Dazzler in X-treme X-men considering she has been altered so much and she would fit it with the bizarre cast.

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dangallant984

@judasnixon said:

Can I get a more Age of X looking Gambit, and Karma?

I'd second this. Also Legion (MOHAWWWKS!!)..

also, why didn't Hellion get the rest of what's left of his arms back after this story?

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By judasnixon

Why does Beast looks like a down's syndrome cookie monster! Who let this happen? Was huffing paint involved  in this crime? I don't understand any of this! Jesus someone please give this poor man a mohawk, and some God damn pants! 

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dangallant984

@judasnixon said:

Why does Beast looks like a down's syndrome cookie monster! Who let this happen? Was huffing paint involved in this crime? I don't understand any of this! Jesus someone please give this poor man a mohawk, and some God damn pants!

now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!

actually, you know what else would be cool? if Emma was pregnant..

you X-factor fans know what I'm talkin' about.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By TheCrowbar

Havoc never wearing a facemask or helmet again!

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silver_Raven

Does anyone else miss when writers, especially Claremont, made an effort to give each foreign character their unique voice; with accents, slang, catchphrases and colloquialisms.

Sometimes character sound to Western and all sound the same and i don't appreciate that. And when we have two character of that speak the same language can we see that in writing. Like between Colossus and Magik, do people even remember they are both Russian, or Karma and Gambit who both speak French. And then we have Cypher who can speak all language and i have yet to see him speak in anything but English and Binary.

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dangallant984

@Silver_Raven: I bet Northstar speaks as much French than Gambit. But, yeah; Northstar, Gambit, Karma and Wolverine are all on the same team and they never speak French. I think that'd be cool. But you might need a really good French translator, because they almost certainly all have speak widely different dialects of French (I picture Wolverine sounding more Chiac). but that would be flavourful as hell.

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Silver_Raven

O@dangallant984: Oh Northstar. I like to forget about him sometimes. But yeah, Astonishing has a lot of Francophones. I wanna now wanna see a roster of X-Hommes.

Gambit, M, Karma, Northstar, Aurora, and Exodus!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.