Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

what issue does rogue leave the x-men ladies team?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
    deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can't remember what happened

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It was after Battle of the Atom... I can't say why because I'm no m iPad and can't do spoiler blocks..

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Rogue was only part of the team for about two issues - she'd borrowed powers from several people to be able to be almost classic Rogue. Frankly she was boring on the team, and utterly unnecessary. On ANY team that includes Psylocke - Rogue lives in the shade. The dynamism of old Rogue is gone. Betsy is now the wild-card character. Even Storm is moreso than Rogue.

Was glad Kitty also got the boot to Scott's side and Storm's was freed of her incessant whining...oh and the whole "I'm the new Professor X..." thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.