Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What Is The Most Versatile X-Men Power To Have?

Avatar image for mistresssobeautiful
    mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I think that Phoenix is probably the most powerful, with Storm being a close contender. I place her over Rogue because Rogue has to have tactile touch to get say, the Phoenix's powers. But Phoenix could vaporize her before she could get that close, and even Storm could call down something terrible from the heavens. So my list is:

1.) Pheonix

2.) Storm

3.)Rogue

mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry guys for the lack of information on why I chose these selective people. I was in a rush and I have horrible reception right now.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Darwin

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
    deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Probably Storm and Rogue.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Legion- He has multiple abilities to choose from and is unlimite d in those choices. Argruably the most diverse powerset in X-men history.

Storm- Many people don't know this but Storm doesn't mearly just control the weather but the energy and forces behind them all on a sub-atomic level. Ranging from kinetic, thermal, electrical and electromagnetic. All of these forms of energy have great potential to be explored.

Magneto/Sienna Blaze- The Electromagnetic Spectrum holds an array of function and is second only to the Strong Nuclear Force. This ability gives them access to nearly limitless potential.

Jean Grey/Rachel/Cable/Nate- Telekinesis alone is a well versed ability given the possibilities of manipulating all forms of matter and energy but the added bonus of telepathy makes this combo one of the most deadliest powersets. Within the realms of the mind they are limited to only their imagination.

Scarlet Witch- Chaos magik or no, being able to manipulate the outcome of circumstance is well versed to me.

Franklin/Mr. M/Mad Jim Jaspers/Jamie Braddock- Reality alteration is no doubt the most versatile powerset. The only limit is their imagination and ofcoarse reality.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

Phoenix. Basically any high end psychic with both telepathy and telekinesis at highly realized levels are more versatile than pretty much any single or limited phase energy manipulator.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
    @roddy010 said:

Legion- He has multiple abilities to choose from and is unlimite d in those choices. Argruably the most diverse powerset in X-men history.

Storm- Many people don't know this but Storm doesn't mearly just control the weather but the energy and forces behind them all on a sub-atomic level. Ranging from kinetic, thermal, electrical and electromagnetic. All of these forms of energy have great potential to be explored.

Magneto/Sienna Blaze- The Electromagnetic Spectrum holds an array of function and is second only to the Strong Nuclear Force. This ability gives them access to nearly limitless potential.

Jean Grey/Rachel/Cable/Nate- Telekinesis alone is a well versed ability given the possibilities of manipulating all forms of matter and energy but the added bonus of telepathy makes this combo one of the most deadliest powersets. Within the realms of the mind they are limited to only their imagination.

Scarlet Witch- Chaos magik or no, being able to manipulate the outcome of circumstance is well versed to me.

Franklin/Mr. M/Mad Jim Jaspers/Jamie Braddock- Reality alteration is no doubt the most versatile powerset. The only limit is their imagination and ofcoarse reality.

Excellent list and fully agreed.

I'll also mention Hope and Rogue (RIP) since they have the power to copy and combined all of these abilities.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.