What is it and why is it everything I ever wanted?

#1 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw it in a the astonishing X-Men 27 preview.
Where is it? Better yet, what is it?

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe that's the place that the current Uncanny Crew traveled to. IDK, some ancient civilization i believe.

#3 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

I looks really good. It's best hide out I ever saw. Hell! The best place! - I could live there...

#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

To me that location screams Savage Land.

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

*Spoiler*

It is a secret base in China, belonging to the Chinese counterpart to the X-Men.

#6 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a Chinese counter part? o.O

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#8 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok then I'm still lost...

#9 Posted by bobbydr (64 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a Chinese counterpart to the X-Men but there isn't anymore. They were first mentioned in Astonishing X-Men #25 I think, during the Ghost Box storyline. They were a group of mutants from another dimension and they all died because of M-Day. I don't even remember them appearing on panel. They were seriously only around for like two seconds and were as minor a group of characters as you can be.
Did that help?

#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

lol that's what i said in my first post, just half as clear.

#11 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
bobbydr said:
"There was a Chinese counterpart to the X-Men but there isn't anymore. They were first mentioned in Astonishing X-Men #25 I think, during the Ghost Box storyline. They were a group of mutants from another dimension and they all died because of M-Day. I don't even remember them appearing on panel. They were seriously only around for like two seconds and were as minor a group of characters as you can be. Did that help?"
Thanks. ^^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.