Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What if some of the Acolytes from the 90's make a comback?

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Cutter

Poll What if some of the Acolytes from the 90's make a comback? (7 votes)

Unuscione, Amelia, Colossus 43%
    Projector, Scanner, Vindaloo 0%
    Gargouille, Kleinstock, Kamal 0%
    Frenzy, Exodus, Neophyte 43%
    Or none of them 14%

As you know the rumors...Magneto new ongoing solo with his Acolytes coming soon.

The return of the Acolytes is something to really look forward to. I await to see what this version looks like and I await to see how many of my favorite Acolytes from the past end up in the current version. If so...what Acolytes from the 90's you think or would like to see as a comeback (together with the new ones) in this new series.

Vote for any 3 characters you think are worth. If not...than type the one you like from those 12, but have to be only 3. Those I put up...are the ones that still alive. As much as I would like to put them all, but the rest of them are dead (unless if you want to see a resurrection in those...lol).

• 
    Avatar image for spacemanspiff85
    spacemanspiff85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I hope they don't go back to "god-king" Magneto again. I'm fine with him as a villain, but a lot of the times when he's portrayed as a messiah with his adoring cult of followers, I get bored with it. I'd like something new. Having the acolytes would be fine, I just hope they're not blind followers again.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spacemanspiff85:

Agreed...something new is what we need to see..and yes I also hope they wont be blind flower IF they make a return.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see Unuscione, Voght, and Exodus make a return to the Acolytes.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cutter
    spacemanspiff85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter: I've just enjoyed Magneto being an X-Man, because it's different than how he's usually been, and I've been dreading when he leaves because I'll be disappointed if he goes right back to the way he was before.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cutter

@cutter: I've just enjoyed Magneto being an X-Man, because it's different than how he's usually been, and I've been dreading when he leaves because I'll be disappointed if he goes right back to the way he was before.

I feel you my friend. Magneto been evil for too long and only because he wants to protect his kind. Magneto goes back and forth from been good and then evil, but what can I say...Magneto is Magneto...I guess no one can change that. I really do hope, in his ongoing solo, he become something good and better. Well at lease we hope.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

See, I actually liked Magneto as a ruler of Genosha and the acolytes because how many times can you have him join the X-men then betray the X-men then join them again and then betray them again? When he had a purpose outside the X-men it seemed to me that he was more of the anti-hero people like him to be.

Marvel messed that up recently with Magneto and also Mystique. They're extremists more than they are villains. Magneto's like Malcolm X or Che Guvera, same with Mystique. They're controversial not worshiped inexplicably by the X-men like Magneto is by Scott or motivated by greed and rage like Mystique has been lately.

spacemanspiff85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter: I don't mind "evil" Magneto when it's more him going to extreme lengths for his people, but when he's like a cackling maniacal villain, I get bored with it. Like how Ultimate Magneto was.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexthis:

I agree with you. They're not evil for the sake of been evil, they do evil things because they think they're doing good.

BlackBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlackBlade

I vote for all of them to come back. They're all deserve a second chance. I don't see why not. But I voted for Unuscione, Amelia, and Colossus.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter:

I remember you said once there was a fight between Uniscione and Colossus, can you post the scans?

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@cutter:

I remember you said once there was a fight between Uniscione and Colossus, can you post the scans?

Sure....here it is.

As you can see...after she cause intense pain and temporary disruption to Archangel neuro synaptic impulses (a loss of automatic body function), she threw him and instantly went to attack colossus...to defend one of her teammates, Javitz, which he was begging for mercy. I'm sure in her mind she must've thought she can beat him, but technically she sacrificed herself to save Javitz. After Colossus disrupted her psionic shield, she fell unconscious.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cutter

@adamtrmm said:

@cutter:

Thanks man, she's cool =]

Not to mention...she tried to attempt an attack once again with Colossus...even though, she knew...what was the outcome.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.