Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

what happens after the trial?

• 58 results
    darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

will x23 be the new cyclops for the o4?

Willl jean be the new leader for the team?

will white queen be jean's telepathic teacher?

will the o4 train alongside the other students?

will beast and jean be a couple?

Would Rachel try to get in touch with jean, just like what she did in bota?

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LordMordor

1. doubt it...Laura isn't really a leader type and hasn't shown any real skills in that regard. She will most likely either be the one who gets her hands dirty so the rest of the team doesn't have to...or we will be treated to yet another "you are not a weapon" arcs

2. She is the most likely candidate after Scott. But I could also see Kitty doing it if Jean doesn't step up.

3. I think that would be interesting, very interesting actually...but I don't think either Emma or Jean would be comfortable with the idea. Phoebe and Irma would be good secondary options (Celeste still hates her)

4. small training scenes...sure, no reason not to when both teams are at the base. Their adventures are almost certainly going to remain separate though

5. possible, but I don't think it will happen. The only reason that was interesting at all was because Scott was there for it to play off of. Plus I still think she was just trying to change her own future and Hank was the first available option.

6. would be awesome, and I still feel it makes more sense for Rachael to be with Scott instead of Logan, but nothing so far would indicate it happening anytime soon. Maybe next X-men cross over event.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Typical Bendis narrative retrogression. Subsequent solicits indicate the O5'll be bumping into BOTA detritus. Again. Lmfao.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By HAWK2916

Can we end this already!!! Please send them back and get rid of this stupidity!! And Bendis dragging X-23 into all this is really ridiculous

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of the 05 except Scott has the ability to lead right now. Making Jean leader was a mistake that made her think it was okay to minddmind drape someone into agreeing that with her. X-23 has the most combat experience in the group and is already leagues more mature than the rest of them except Scott. She's the only option right now.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eeshaan1685

1. doubt it...Laura isn't really a leader type and hasn't shown any real skills in that regard. She will most likely either be the one who gets her hands dirty so the rest of the team doesn't have to...or we will be treated to yet another "you are not a weapon" arcs

2. She is the most likely candidate after Scott. But I could also see Kitty doing it if Jean doesn't step up.

3. I think that would be interesting, very interesting actually...but I don't think either Emma or Jean would be comfortable with the idea. Phoebe and Irma would be good secondary options (Celeste still hates her)

4. small training scenes...sure, no reason not to when both teams are at the base. Their adventures are almost certainly going to remain separate though

5. possible, but I don't think it will happen. The only reason that was interesting at all was because Scott was there for it to play off of. Plus I still think she was just trying to change her own future and Hank was the first available option.

6. would be awesome, and I still feel it makes more sense for Rachael to be with Scott instead of Logan, but nothing so far would indicate it happening anytime soon. Maybe next X-men cross over event.

I think Rachel is comfortable right now being in the school run by her biological father. Why should she go to his hated rival's school ?

IIDEADxPOOLII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordmordor said:

Why should she go to his hated rival's school ?

For one her best friend Kitty's over there. She even agreed with and helped Kitty help Scott and Jean during BoTA.

What exactly is she even doing at the school? You say teaching but I've barely seen her do anything but argue with Storm as of late.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Koays

@iideadxpoolii said:

@avenger85 said:

@lordmordor said:

Why should she go to his hated rival's school ?

For one her best friend Kitty's over there. She even agreed with and helped Kitty help Scott and Jean during BoTA.

What exactly is she even doing at the school? You say teaching but I've barely seen her do anything but argue with Storm as of late.

Thats not fair.....i never see anyone at the JGS teaching....except Armor.....in the background...once.

But yea the problem with this book can be summed up with Emma teaching Jean question......something as simple as this, that you could arguably put on a cover with Jean, Emma and Kitty and make money....something that the fans would actually want to see happen.

Yea it won't happen because it makes to much freakin' sense.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eeshaan1685

So I see the million-dollar X-Men question is usually avoided on comicvine LOL.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would lie if I'd say I'm not intrigued.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@avenger85 said:

OK then :

Who is Rachel's biological father ?

Wolverine ? Or Beast ? Or the Phoenix Force itself ?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK then :

Actually I can see the point right here, Wolverine once stabbed her and that's pretty much THE treatment all of his children receive from him, so yeah.. Makes sense.

Seriously, what kind of THE question is this?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@avenger85 said:

OK then :

Actually I can see the point right here, Wolverine once stabbed her and that's pretty much THE treatment all of his children receive from him, so yeah.. Makes sense.

It's a question that people usually avoid lol.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's Scott?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@adamtrmm said:

@avenger85 said:

OK then :

I just assumed that you meant Wolverine, I guess I've heard you tell this joke before.

Actually though, Rachel's biological father, whoever he is, is from her timeline and doesn't exist in the 616. If it is Cyclops, it would still be the Earth-811 Cyclops, not the 616 Cyclops.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@avenger85 said:

OK then :

It's a question that people usually avoid lol.

Give it up poeple, eveyone knows wolverine is not racheal's father because she calls the 616 cyclops her dad and even when she was first introduce, she called 616 cyclops just to hear his voice. Plus rachel cant go back to her own time, so she has no problem with cyclops(616) being her "dad"

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@adamtrmm said:

@avenger85 said:

OK then :

I just assumed that you meant Wolverine, I guess I've heard you tell this joke before.

Actually though, Rachel's biological father, whoever he is, is from her timeline and doesn't exist in the 616. If it is Cyclops, it would still be the Earth-811 Cyclops, not the 616 Cyclops.

rachel called 616 cyclops "dad" in five miles south of the universe and asked him for help, so there

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: sure, but that doesn't make him her biological father.

so if her father is scott in a different universe, they would almost have the same DNA in any other universe

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By oldnightcrawler
    tomasmaclgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

will white queen be jean's telepathic teacher?

Now that would be something interesting. Potentially the only interesting thing that could happen in All-New X-Men.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am be willing to bet that once the DOFP movie is out they will change Rachel's parentage to Wolverine/Jean. It's Marvel, and they usually do crap like this when they have the chance.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@oldnightcrawler said:

@avenger85 said:

@adamtrmm said:

@avenger85 said:

OK then :

rachel called 616 cyclops "dad" in five miles south of the universe and asked him for help, so there

More like Adoptive father, or stepfather. Wouldn't want the whole universe to know Mommy Jean the Saint was a cheater in the marriage, now would we ? ;)

And now that Scott and Jean have broken up, wouldn't be surprised at all if Beast or someone else turns out to be the father of 616 Rachel, if she is born.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By oldnightcrawler
    Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@avenger85 said:

@oldnightcrawler said:

@avenger85: there is no 616 Rachel.

Yeah I meant that If she is born.

she was born, she was born in the future in the 811 universe. And according to what she learned in the House of M universe, she's the only version of herself across all timelines.

So, since there's already a bunch of reasons that Earth 616 can't become Earth 811, she can't be born in the 616, right?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@oldnightcrawler said:

@avenger85: there is no 616 Rachel.

Yeah I meant that If she is born.

she was born, she was born in the future in the 811 universe. And according to what she learned in the House of M universe, she's the only version of herself across all timelines.

So, since there's already a bunch of reasons that Earth 616 can't become Earth 811, she can't be born in the 616, right?

Well I'm talking about the person. Rachel could be born in an environment a lot friendlier to Mutantkind, where sentinels are not hunting everyone in sight. That is how I believe she will be born in 616.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@avenger85: my point is that she won't , and supposedly can't, ever be born in the 616.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@oldnightcrawler said:

@avenger85: my point is that she won't , and supposedly can't, ever be born in the 616.

Well if Beast and Jean don't consummate their unrequited love for each other, then nope, she won't be born.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler said:

Well if Beast and Jean don't consummate their unrequited love for each other, then nope, she won't be born.

She already was born, just not on Earth 616. She couldn't be as old as she is if she hadn't been born.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By XsPectre28

we dont even know if jean grey is really rachel's mom or if it was still the phoenix in jean's from. scott is rachel's dad, period... her mother is the real issue. but scott & jean of 616 both accept rachel as their daught, the Grey's and Summer's accept her as scott and jean's daughter the the whole topic is kinda pointless

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we dont even know if jean grey is really rachel's mom or if it was still the phoenix in jean's from. scott is rachel's dad, period... her mother is the real issue. but scott & jean of 616 both accept rachel as their daught, the Grey's and Summer's accept her as scott and jean's daughter the the whole topic is kinda pointless

we were taking about her biological father.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eeshaan1685

we dont even know if jean grey is really rachel's mom or if it was still the phoenix in jean's from. Logan is Rachel's biological dad, period... her mother is the real issue. but scott & jean of 616 both accept rachel as their adopted daughter, the Grey's and Summer's accept her as scott and jean's adopted daughter the the whole topic is kinda pointless

Fixed.

Naw lol was just joking around with the whole thing.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel knows better than to go into who is Rachel's biological dad.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, they're just being lazy about writing brother-sister conversations between Daken & Rachel.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:

Yup, they're just being lazy about writing brother-sister conversations between Daken & Rachel.

I prefer the original Claremont Immaculate Conception theory he had for her. It keeps with the whole Messiah theme that Summers/Grey Offspring have.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: @avenger85: @oldnightcrawler

Anyways the trial is cr&p and i actually had high hopes for it. Does anyone realize that Bendis just rehases old storylines? I could have wrote a better ending. Then teen cyclops leaves to join his father in space and it didnt even say how his father is alive again. Plus i hope bendis gives jean a chance to be the new leader of the o5 and then teen cyclops come back and they have to fight each other for the leadership like storm and cyclops did. :)

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By XsPectre28

@xspectre28 said:

we were taking about her biological father.

ive stated that in my post if u read the whole thing (scott is rachel's dad, period) Scott in her original timeline is her bio father & scott her is her surrogate father

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways the trial is cr&p and i actually had high hopes for it. Does anyone realize that Bendis just rehases old storylines? I could have wrote a better ending. Then teen cyclops leaves to join his father in space and it didnt even say how his father is alive again. Plus i hope bendis gives jean a chance to be the new leader of the o5 and then teen cyclops come back and they have to fight each other for the leadership like storm and cyclops did. :)

So I'm not missing anything by not reading this story?

good to know

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would they fight each other ? the notion itself is ridiculous. O5 Scott doesn't give a crap. He himself made Laura the leader.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

Why would they fight each other ? the notion itself is ridiculous. O5 Scott doesn't give a crap. He himself made Laura the leader.

No he didnt but its to early to say, i guess we have to wait until tomorrow when anxm come out

good to know

Yeah it was a complete waste of time and money. stupid bendis for tricking us like that. Anyways bendis did hint that there might be even more crossovers with the GotG, God Help Us All. I cant wait until x-men:no more humans come out :)

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The O4 don't matter anymore....not when this book is gonna launch soon. In Rucka/Dauterman I trust. http://www.newsarama.com/20786-early-first-look-cyclops-1-shows-off-young-cyclops-and-a-whole-lot-of-corsair.html

The art....it's f**king beautiful.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

plz release book now.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

No he didnt but its to early to say, i guess we have to wait until tomorrow when anxm come out

good to know

Yeah it was a complete waste of time and money. stupid bendis for tricking us like that. Anyways bendis did hint that there might be even more crossovers with the GotG, God Help Us All. I cant wait until x-men:no more humans come out :)

Re-read the last few panels of GOTG 13.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@avenger85 said:

good to know

Why it sucked, i should burn it. but fine i will check it out one last time. Oh big deal he told laura to keep them safe, not to lead them and is anyone worried that jean grey has a new power set about taking other people's energy and making herself stronger???

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@avenger85 said:

@avenger85 said:

good to know

Why it sucked, i should burn it. but fine i will check it out one last time. Oh big deal he told laura to keep them safe, not to lead them and is anyone worried that jean grey has a new power set about taking other people's energy and making herself stronger???

Im not worried, nor do I care about the O4 anymore. Scott broke up with Jean ( I think permanently ), told the team he is leaving for good an I hope he stays in space. Maybe tis leads to Starjammers ongoing.

The book was not that great, but it was not that bad either. Why do you think it sucked SO much ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.