What happened to Toad?

#1 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is he the janitor in Wolverine and the x-men? i've never read any x-men comics before avx(altho i seen all the cartoons), but i rummaged around wikis and stuff but i'd rather someone expain this to me.

I mean sure Toad isn't the best but surely he could do more than the janitor? he was in the brotherhood of mutants!

How did he end up as a janitor? What lead him to becoming how he's like now?

#2 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

He wanted to get off Utopia but, I'm guessing, still be under X-men protection. He told Wolverine he'd do anything to go with him, even be the janitor, so there he is. Doesn't seem to be enjoying it too much, especially now that Husk's gone, still probably better than, say, jail..

maybe he'll join Cyclops' team.. that could be cool.

#3 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio

i seem to remember toad managed to hold his own agaisnt wolverine, really dissapointed they arent using him more. also why did he want to get off utopia?

#4 Posted by xmentas (175 posts) - - Show Bio

@tahmidk: He felt like he didn't belong, everything was the same, nothing to do there for him. So in X-Men Regenesis #1 he pleaded with Wolverine to take him. Check it out.

#5 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

He probably become another Avenger! hehehehe

#6 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (5985 posts) - - Show Bio

He got TOWED

#7 Posted by jhole (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Why? Bad writing and poor characterisation courtesy of Jason Aaron.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.