Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What do you want to happen to them (2013)

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

So guys what do you think will happen to these characters this year and what should happen to them

What would you like to see happen to them.

The Original five

Kitty and Iceman

Emma and Scott

Magik and Magneto

Cable and Hope

Wolverine and Storm

Colossus and Domino

Havok and Rogue

Psylocke

Jubilee

Share your views please

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

I think young Scott and Jean will stick around, probley end replacing Scott and Emma.

Kitty and Iceman won't last neither will Storm and Logan.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I want them to all go back to being one big happy X-Men family!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

This!!!

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@rabbitearsblog said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

This!!!

Double this

Not that at all :D I love the conflict honestly, i would love to see a few more older X men side with scott just to make it more of a viable split and not just scott's new recruits but still i am enjoying the conflict of it all.

The original 5 will be around at least this year, i do think they will slow begin to blend in with the rest of the X family though on different teams ect

Kitty and Iceman i see sticking at least for a while, i for one really like the pairing i just wish they did a bit more action and less what ever they are doing lol

Emma & Scott will be back together before the year is up

Magik & Magneto will continue on under Scott's lead at least for this year, both have potential to be villains but until either some of Scott's new X men really step up popularity wise or they add some more stable x men to Scott's team they will stay there.

Cable & Hope, no idea really i love boom boom being back so i hope that book continues and maybe we actually get hope as a good character and not well whatever she was before then :-p

Wolverine & Storm broken up by the year end, i see this as a cheap publicity stunt for the most part

Colossus and Domino will be a couple they have pushed it a bit in "X-men" and now in Uncanny X force, that book staying around will push them as a couple.

havok & Rogue still in the avengers i guess? Kind of saddens me to see good X characters with "the other guys" but meh

Psylock & Jubs are both featured in the new "X men" Title so i think they will still be there, popularity rising im looking forward to that title

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

@time:

The Original five

I love seeing the original 5 back together even though they are from the past and someone just left the group. I grew attached to this group while reading X-Factor in the 80's. So I do prefer Warren blue tinted with pointy wings. Both Icemen are kinda redundant. Maybe the older Drake should get the axe. Gulp?!?!?

Kitty and Iceman

Well, I guess I just answered that one too.

Emma and Scott

If Scott stays an ass, which I hope he does, then keep them together.

Magik and Magneto

As a couple? No. I thought Rogue and Mags was a little icky. This is just gross. On Scott's team? Of course.

Cable and Hope

Kill 'em. I wouldn't care.

Wolverine and Storm

Classics. I'm not fond of the couple, but if it happens I won't complain. Have Wolvie drop some teams and Storm drop X-Force.

Colossus and Domino

Is this another couple question? It kinda feels like a soap opera now. I only like Colossus with Kitty. Send him back to the X-Mansion right away. And bring Nightcrawler back to life while your at it.

Havok and Rogue

I like their current role with the Uncanny Avengers.

Psylocke

Merge both X-Force teams together with whomever is still a member or alive. Betsy can stay with that group.

Jubilee

I don't care as long as she hangs out with Wolvie a bit more.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 49

@rabbitearsblog said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

This!!!

Double this

I want none of this. I prefer my X-Men a smaller family like team. The current divisions actually work very well for me at the moment.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Emma and Scott

If Scott stays an ass, which I hope he does, then keep them together.

Magik and Magneto

As a couple? No. I thought Rogue and Mags was a little icky. This is just gross. On Scott's team? Of course.

Cable and Hope

Kill 'em. I wouldn't care.

Wolverine and Storm

Classics. I'm not fond of the couple, but if it happens I won't complain. Have Wolvie drop some teams and Storm drop X-Force.

I don't think this'll be much of a thing anyway; they've had a casual "when we're both single" type relationship since the mid 80's. I'm more a fan of Wolverine mostly only being active on the Avengers because he represents the school and Storm only being active as the leader of the X-men associated with the school, with their working relationship being based on their overlapping duties.

Havok and Rogue

I like their current role with the Uncanny Avengers.

Psylocke

Merge both X-Force teams together with whomever is still a member or alive. Betsy can stay with that group.

Jubilee

I don't care as long as she hangs out with Wolvie a bit more.

yeah, most of this I agree with, and the rest I could go either way.

Jg0587

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm crossing every single finger and toe that teen Jean will become a permanent addition since she has no adult counterpart in the present.

I'd rather have adult jean back of course but since that doesn't seem to be happening, I'd definitely be fine with young jean sticking around.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jg0587 said:

I'm crossing every single finger and toe that teen Jean will become a permanent addition since she has no adult counterpart in the present.

I could go either way on the O5 staying in the present or not, but I do think it should be all or none of them.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Original five- I hope they get sent back asap. It's a silly idea to me, but I haven't seen an issue since #3.

Kitty and Iceman- Meh, they do nothing for me. I like my Kitty involve with a Peter of some kind. Wisdom or Colossus would be infinitely more entertaining.

Emma and Scott- I think they're incredibly compatible, but let's have some awkwardness for a while.

Magik and Magneto- Illyana needs a fist to the face (coming from a huge fan of the character). Magneto? I'm indifferent.

Cable and Hope- I'd like to see more of these two in the X-force comic. I'm in the small minority that actually enjoys Hope.

Wolverine and Storm- -Shrugs- I would like to see Logan taken down a peg and maybe see Storm being wallpaper and actually do something? (X-force doesn't count as that comic is blowing right now.)

Colossus and Domino- I actually hope things develop as the book continues. Hopeless is kind of awesome.

Havok and Rogue- I have no idea. I don't read any comics that use these two characters.

Psylocke- Gets as far away from Fantomex as possible.

Jubilee- She's getting a chubby baby, right? That's pretty cool already.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

O5 - Bloody go back.

Emma and Scott - Feel so damn sorry for Emma. Forever Scott Summer's lackey. She needs to gain some independence again, some time soon. Tactical broodmare isn't cutting it.

Psylocke - Humphries needs to makesomething happen withing the pages of UXF, quite quickly, or Wood cannibalizing it with his title will be more imminent than ever.

Jubilee - IDK. I'm just glad she back from her break. Just make sure Brian Wood's still writing her, and she's still with the girls.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Backflip

The Original five

Go home. It's way to convoluted to keep them around as it is, and I'm not too keen on Bad Girl Jean. I'd rather just bring back the Dead one then drag one in from the past.

Kitty and Iceman

Both fantastic characters and I'm extremely pleased with their relationship. I hope they stay together as they've got good chemistry and it'll be nice to keep them around. I'd like Kitty to have a more active field role, but still metaphorically serve as the shining example of Xavier's legacy, a paragon for X-Men leadership. Iceman I'd like to be taken a little more seriously.

Magik and Magneto

Magneto needs to get a little more forceful with his views. Magik... I'm not sure. I'd like to see her join X-Force of some description, but I'm content to see them both back Cyclops in his endeavours.

Cable and Hope

Not too sure... I guess I want more direct links between Cable and the Summers clan. I REALLY want a meet up between Rachel and Hope that fully explores their links via Jean, Phoenix, Red Hair etc.

Wolverine and Storm

Storm can remain the Headmistress, though I'd like her to sympathize with Scott at times. Wolverine.. well he can just die.

Colossus and Domino

I like the fling, but that's all it should be, a fling. Allow them both to relieve some stress and tension, but then I want Domino to kinda strike out on her own indepedent, sassy and fabulous self. I like Colossus' redemption phase he's going through, but I'd be alright with him retiring for a while, maybe go back to Russia and paint a bit?

Havok and Rogue

Havok is quite appealing as the antithesis of Scott and his motives. But I still don't understand why the hell he's not with Polaris. Rogue doesn't belong on the Team and should either be with the X-Children or striking out on her own. She needs some time to figure herself out, and being part of the Uncanny Avengers just isn't in her interests.

Psylocke

I think realistically considering her character, she'd fit way more with Cyclops' revolutionaries. I'd like to see her join up with them, or perhaps merge teams with Cable because I think two X-Force's are kinda redundant. Also, Bishop is totally Cable's bitch anyway.

Jubilee

Don't care either way

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

BobKat ftw!

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

meh.

Avatar image for dishonestsnakecharmer
    DishonestSnakeCharmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love where the MU is right now, and I want the X-Men to continue to go in the direction they are currently moving in. I want young Jean and young Scott to become permanent additions to the MU, thereby allowing writers to deal with Old Cyclops any way they want. Maybe he'll rename himself "Basilisk", and be the arch-nemesis of new Cyclops. Something needs to be done about Colossus. He's being written as an unintelligent brute rather than a gentle giant. It would also be interesting if Hope and Cable were in a conflict with each other, like if they found themselves on opposite sides of the mutant revolution. I also want the revolution to resemble the brotherhood more as time goes by, and for members of the Extinction team to question the morality of what they are doing. I want regular people to hate mutants again, not just religious zealots. I want politicians and average joe's supporting registration. I also want for Wolverine and Storm to never make skin contact again.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O5 - Bloody go back.

Emma and Scott - Feel so damn sorry for Emma. Forever Scott Summer's lackey. She needs to gain some independence again, some time soon. Tactical broodmare isn't cutting it.

Psylocke - Humphries needs to makesomething happen withing the pages of UXF, quite quickly, or Wood cannibalizing it with his title will be more imminent than ever.

Jubilee - IDK. I'm just glad she back from her break. Just make sure Brian Wood's still writing her, and she's still with the girls.

this

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BobKat ftw!

this. I like what Aaron has done with them, but I am too excited to see what Wood is going to do with them!!

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backflip said:

Kitty and Iceman

Both fantastic characters and I'm extremely pleased with their relationship. I hope they stay together as they've got good chemistry and it'll be nice to keep them around. I'd like Kitty to have a more active field role, but still metaphorically serve as the shining example of Xavier's legacy, a paragon for X-Men leadership. Iceman I'd like to be taken a little more seriously.

Wolverine and Storm

Storm can remain the Headmistress, though I'd like her to sympathize with Scott at times. Wolverine.. well he can just die.

..or can he?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Wood is smart...he'll do what Bendis has done. Ignore the abomination as often as he can.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.