Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What do you think are the 3 biggest moments in X-Men

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There's been a lot. But when you think of the moments which have had the most impact, which three do you think are the most important moments in the X-Men?

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

That's really a hard choice.

What do you think ?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

What do you think ?

Probably:

Storm, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, etc.... joining the X-Men

Xorn's attack on New York and killing Jean- (It ushered in the Emma/Scott regime)

AvX- End of the last Era of X-Men

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@time said:

What do you think ?

Probably:

Xorn's attack on New York and killing Jean- (It ushered in the Emma/Scott regime)

Maybe, some people would pick the days of future past or the Dark Phoenix Saga. Death of Jean by Xorn really did change things for X-Men comics, change for the worst.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I guess just off the top of my head I'd say the whole dark phoenix thing, the fall of the mutants story was pretty big, as was days of future past. House of M and Schism as well though the events werent necessarily great but in terms of importance. House of M in my opinion really changed the focus of the xmen. Though oldnightcrawler has kind of convinced me that M-day really wasnt a huge tragedy in terms genocide and lost of life. Right now I cant think of anymore maybe I might have to break it down in terms of 3 biggest moments every decade since there really are quite a few.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By AgeofHurricane

"Hear me, X-Men! No longer am i the women you knew! I am fire! And life incarnate! Now and forever--I am PHOENIX!"

/thread.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

I guess just off the top of my head I'd say the whole dark phoenix thing, the fall of the mutants story was pretty big, as was days of future past. House of M and Schism as well though the events werent necessarily great but in terms of importance. House of M in my opinion really changed the focus of the xmen. Though oldnightcrawler has kind of convinced me that M-day really wasnt a huge tragedy in terms genocide and lost of life. Right now I cant think of anymore maybe I might have to break it down in terms of 3 biggest moments every decade since there really are quite a few.

This is interesting, since Fall of Mutants was kind of 3 big stories in its self...but i guess it depends on how you see it.

@time said:

@koays said:

@time said:

What do you think ?

Probably:

Maybe, some people would pick the days of future past or the Dark Phoenix Saga. Death of Jean by Xorn really did change things for X-Men comics, change for the worst.

Maybe, but it definetly ,made the comics move forward and forced the writers to play with the newer X-Men themes.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@hawk2916 said:

This is interesting, since Fall of Mutants was kind of 3 big stories in its self...but i guess it depends on how you see it.

@time said:

@koays said:

@time said:

What do you think ?

Probably:

Maybe, but it definetly ,made the comics move forward and forced the writers to play with the newer X-Men themes.

That's true, it looks like Cyclops and Wolverine have been only characters who have benefited from Jean absence, that's debatable at best. Emma Frost benefited from Jean absence in the early 2000's to mid 2000's, but not in the late 2000's.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.