Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What do you think?

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Cutter

What do you think if only these few Acolytes get to appear once again in the new incarnation? I think it would be cool to see them once more. Especially with my four girls in it (despite that Tempo is not in it). What if their new uniform might look something like this? What do you think?

No Caption Provided

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@cutter: Very cool. I also like Tempo and would like to see her make a return. I think it would be a great idea to bring them back. The X-Verse is going the direction of having so many different factions, and while I don't see them following Magneto again, I do think they (maybe not Voght so much) would want to create and develop a pro-mutant/non-integrationist society under Exodus.

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. I believe those are the best to see them coming back. Tempo as well together with Vindaloo and Neophyte :)

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordMordor

honestly, id be down for any incarnation of the group...I didn't start reading until after the Acolytes time, so I have very limited knowledge of them. But after doing some research id be super interested in seeing how the group would work in the current environment, especially with Magneto currently functioning as a punisher-type character.

Going to do some character specific research now, because that group does look cool and I do recognize a few of them

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool. Pretty much those are the best to see as a return. I like it. I also wish to see more of Milan. I thought he was cool. But I can tell you this mijito, I do not like grey at all. I hope they appear with a diffent color :)

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cutter: Very cool. I also like Tempo and would like to see her make a return. I think it would be a great idea to bring them back. The X-Verse is going the direction of having so many different factions, and while I don't see them following Magneto again, I do think they (maybe not Voght so much) would want to create and develop a pro-mutant/non-integrationist society under Exodus.

I completely agree with you...Exodus can be the guidance of the Acolytes as well.

@frozon said:

Nice. I believe those are the best to see them coming back. Tempo as well together with Vindaloo and Neophyte :)

Lol...as much as I would love to see them all coming back once again...but I doubt it. Perhaps Neophyte and Vindaloo can be a possibility since they're still active and hidden some where.

honestly, id be down for any incarnation of the group...I didn't start reading until after the Acolytes time, so I have very limited knowledge of them. But after doing some research id be super interested in seeing how the group would work in the current environment, especially with Magneto currently functioning as a punisher-type character.

Going to do some character specific research now, because that group does look cool and I do recognize a few of them

Cool...I'm extremely glad you like the Acolytes and are doing some research about them. Soon we will find out who will be in the incarnation and I'm hoping to see at lease those who are still active. This might be a surprise for all of us.

Cool. Pretty much those are the best to see as a return. I like it. I also wish to see more of Milan. I thought he was cool. But I can tell you this mijito, I do not like grey at all. I hope they appear with a diffent color :)

I'm not a fan of grey either, but for sure this new Acolytes need to appear with different color and costume. And Milan...he was actually cool...they all are cool, but unfortunately, they're all dead...except for some.

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well this is kool. I like the way they look here. Those R pretty much the one that R the best. Including Tempo. Why she's not in it? I truly hope for some of them to B in the incarnation. Especially Exodus, which is another bad ass who I actually would love to C his return with Magneto and the Acolytes.

Grey doesn't look that bad at all.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

Well this is kool. I like the way they look here. Those R pretty much the one that R the best. Including Tempo. Why she's not in it? I truly hope for some of them to B in the incarnation. Especially Exodus, which is another bad ass who I actually would love to C his return with Magneto and the Acolytes.

whats up with the R pretty cool and B there to C? thats kind of odd?

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Psy_chrometer

@cutter said:

@thunderbolt30 said:

I completely agree with you...Exodus can be the guidance of the Acolytes as well.

@frozon said:

Lol...as much as I would love to see them all coming back once again...but I doubt it. Perhaps Neophyte and Vindaloo can be a possibility since they're still active and hidden some where.

@lordmordor said:

Cool...I'm extremely glad you like the Acolytes and are doing some research about them. Soon we will find out who will be in the incarnation and I'm hoping to see at lease those who are still active. This might be a surprise for all of us.

@psy_chrometer said:

I'm not a fan of grey either, but for sure this new Acolytes need to appear with different color and costume. And Milan...he was actually cool...they all are cool, but unfortunately, they're all dead...except for some.

Yea i know most of them are dead. I wonder why killed them all like that and why those that are alive are like ghost. I like their origin look I thought they were nice with the old look.

BlackBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This look awesome. I like it. Did you drew this or something?

Flavalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love it. It this is how they going to look in the new incarnation? Not bad looking. I also like Tempo and wish to see her again. I don't see Kleinstock or Barnicle, neither Projector. Im hoping for their return. Nice pic you got here.

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

@moonlighterstone said:

whats up with the R pretty cool and B there to C? thats kind of odd?

I C U R questioning my way of typing. I always type like this cuz it's my style and shorter and quicker for me. Don't ARE sound like R? Don't SEE sound like C to U? YOU sound like U to me. Be sound like B to everyone. I'm sure ya know what those mean while written that way. I think it's KOOL.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.