Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What do hope and/or fear for the X-men with Marvel NOW!

• 66 results
    Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#51  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Arkhamc1tizen said:

its bendis it will be s!$%

lets have look at bendisis crap avengers disassembled only saved my David finch

his latest run avengers makes me cry

I read that yesterday, and suprisingly...i very much enjoyed it.

LOL.

ha

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By JohnnyWalker

hopes:

kill the douche, kill the pompous weather witch, kill the other douche, kill the slu* in white, start fresh with chuck and wolverine's school.

fears:

not doing the above stated.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@JohnnyWalker said:

hopes:

kill the douche, kill the pompous weather witch, kill the other douche, kill the slu* in white, start fresh with chuck and wolverine's school.

fears:

not doing the above stated.

Lol. Really sorry.

DazRacist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By DazRacist

@JohnnyWalker said:

Fears

joetucker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By joetucker

Hopes:

--The Avengers recognize just how isolated the Mutant population has been and works to support them (excited for Uncanny Avengers in this regard)

--Marvel utilizes the remaining 198 mutants fully and well. (I like the new characters in Wolverine and the X-Men, but do we need a Broo and Kid Gladiator, when we have dozens of unwritten stories about teen mutants?)

-- I personally want Jean Grey back. Not Hope, not original Jean Grey visiting from the past, but White Room resurrected Jean Grey. Have her teach Kid Omega.

Fears:

-- That bringing back the Original 5 will be a continuity nightmare.

-- That Colossus will die (already took Nightcrawler from me...) or suck as a character.

allthatsgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By allthatsgeek

@joetucker said:

Hopes:

--The Avengers recognize just how isolated the Mutant population has been and works to support them (excited for Uncanny Avengers in this regard)

--Marvel utilizes the remaining 198 mutants fully and well. (I like the new characters in Wolverine and the X-Men, but do we need a Broo and Kid Gladiator, when we have dozens of unwritten stories about teen mutants?)

-- I personally want Jean Grey back. Not Hope, not original Jean Grey visiting from the past, but White Room resurrected Jean Grey. Have her teach Kid Omega.

Fears:

-- That Colossus will die (already took Nightcrawler from me...) or suck as a character.

This. This all day.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@allthatsgeek said:

@joetucker said:

Hopes:

Fears:

This. This all day.

Agree! We don't need another gentle character killed off or written terribly!

slimlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By slimlim

@joetucker said:

Hopes:

Fears:

I doubt they will kill off Colossus... again. I'm interested to see where Brian Wood is taking the character in regards to his loyalty to Cyclops. So it'll be interesting to see how he'll be affected post-AVX

And yes... Uncanny Avengers is easily my most anticipated MARVEL NOW title. I'm especially psyched to see how Havok will handle things. He's been a leader before, but lets face it... 90s X-Factor and Starjammers are B teams. He's in the major leagues now! and c'mon... REMENDER & CASSADAY!

Broo and Kid Gladiator are not so interesting for me. Evan (aka "Kid Apocalypse") is far more intriguing.

PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PYH000

@Silver_Raven said:

Let Colossus find himself again and have someone instruct Magik in white magic because she really been straying to the dark side since her resurrection.

Magik already knows white magic and it was taught to her by the alternate Limbo version of Ororo (Storm), except ever since Belasco corrupted her by filling her with dark magic, her magic of creation becomes twisted because of it. So far, Magik's character from Uncanny X-men has been a lot less of a demonic anti-hero and more humane and empathetic as a result of regaining her soul. She was even willing to allow herself to be imprisoned by Cyclopes ever since the stunt she pulled from Zeb Wells' New Mutants #21.

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#60  Edited By lorex

The one thing that concerns me is that no matter what happens in the aftermath of AvX and going into MarvelNow is that 12 months from not we will be talking about the aftermath of another event that will change the Marvel universe forever, sound farmilar.

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Osian2

@lorex said:

The one thing that concerns me is that no matter what happens in the aftermath of AvX and going into MarvelNow is that 12 months from not we will be talking about the aftermath of another event that will change the Marvel universe forever, sound farmilar.

The worst part is that Marvel thinks because the event sells we enjoy them. When you write an event that takes over the most popular titles (Uncanny, Avengers, New Avengers, Secret Avengers and WatX) people are forced to buy the event to understand what the hell is going on especially when it's going to affect almost every title afterwards.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@Osian2 said:

@lorex said:

The worst part is that Marvel thinks because the event sells we enjoy them. When you write an event that takes over the most popular titles (Uncanny, Avengers, New Avengers, Secret Avengers and WatX) people are forced to buy the event to understand what the hell is going on especially when it's going to affect almost every title afterwards.

Yeah, I'm hoping that Marvel gives us a breather first before they present another event.

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#63  Edited By Silver_Raven

The only event i would want to see in the upcoming future is a baseball tournament at the Jean Grey School.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@Silver_Raven said:

The only event i would want to see in the upcoming future is a baseball tournament at the Jean Grey School.

Yep! I miss those days.

slimlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By slimlim

@Silver_Raven said:

Its MARVEL NOW... they'll probably be playing SOCCER.

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#66  Edited By Silver_Raven

@slimlim said:

@Silver_Raven said:

Its MARVEL NOW... they'll probably be playing SOCCER.

Oh yeah, my bad. I wouldn't want to bring up the good old days when the X-men were a family and had fun once in awhile. A picnic in the Savage Land would be cool too until the plot turns into Jurassic Park.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.