Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What do comic artists typically charge?

fisheypixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not going to ask people if they would illustrate my stories for free, because I feel like that is just taking advantage of them. Saying "but you'll be getting practice along with me" is not good enough. But if anyone offers to illustrate them for free, for sure!
    Anyway, I'm just curious as to how much a comic book artist would charge for a page or an issue of a comic book. I can't draw worth crap, and even though I practice a lot, It'll be a long time before I get anywhere near good enough. So what are average rates?

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

Don't think this is the proper forum but toss me a pm i might be interested and it would be free

fisheypixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@mcklayn: Yeah, I might have realized that after posting this. And then I may have been too lazy to fix it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.