What comes after House of M?

#1 Posted by Nijis (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished House of M and I was wondering what to read next

Thanks, I appreciate any help

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24701 posts) - - Show Bio

Decimation

#3 Edited by Nijis (137 posts) - - Show Bio

so this?

http://www.amazon.com/Decimation-X-Men-Generation-Paul-Jenkins/dp/0785119582/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347318843&sr=8-1&keywords=Decimation%3A+X-Men+-+Generation+M

#4 Posted by tylertothemax (89 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nijis: I was in the same boat you were in. I skipped Decimation because it was too open ended for me, i.e. too many spin offs. I went straight to Messiah CompleX and i don't feel like i missed much. I would recommend reading Messiah CompleX. If you still feel like you are missing some issues/graphic novels after you read MC, i would just pick up the specific issues/novels that you think you need to fill you in.

#5 Posted by Nijis (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks! I've checked out both Decimation and Messiah Complex from the library.

#6 Posted by tylertothemax (89 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nijis: no problem! i've been doing a ton of research on Marvel stuff since i'm making the Marvel to DC switch. I love sharing my geek knowledge with anyone that will listen.

#7 Posted by CoastCityBlues (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Messiah Complex! You're getting into the INCREDIBLY AMAZING stuff! :P I'm jealous!

#8 Posted by beztet9 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the good advice everyone! I am new to comic vine and new to comics (or atleast buying them) Quick question: should i read decimation in order to find out what happens to Prof. X? I got messiah complex and am reading it now and hes in it. So wtf happened with him??? Can someone lead me in the right direction? I went from house of m> messiah complex> missiah war> Xschism> AVX. I have only read House of M and Xschism/ AVX. Just trying to fill the gaps, what else do i need to buy? Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.