Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What are some of the mutants that should get more attention?

• 65 results
    GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

In my personal opinion, I really like Quentin Quire (Kid Omega).. He's hilarious. But he does actually get his fair share of stage time, now that i think about it.. But not enough.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

In my personal opinion, I really like Quentin Quire (Kid Omega).. He's hilarious. But he does actually get his fair share of stage time, now that i think about it.. But not enough.

from the looks of the new Wolverine & the X-Men (vol.2) #1 - Tomorrow Never Learns, Quire's looking most likely to be even more the main character in that book, since they seem to be taking his character in a new direction.

did you read that one? it's pretty fun.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@squares said:

I really think M should get more attention, but hopefully her inclusion in X-men will make that happen.

yeah, definitely M. Also Jubilee; wasn't she supposed to be the main character? because she hasn't been yet.

Also, with Jubilee and M both at the school, would it be too much to get some interaction with Chamber and Husk?

Totally agree. I love, love, love Monet and always have but she is getting a lot of material in the X-men title these days and she's been referred to as a "fan favorite" numerous times. I've always wanted to see M face off against Emma, I actually would like to see her take a leadership role almost seeing as how she's one of the smartest and most powerful X-men.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexthis: yeah, we've seen more of her in recent issues of Wood's X-men, which I like.

It would be great to see her take a more central role, I guess we'll wait and see..

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@oldnightcrawler: Thanks dude for the heads up, i gotta check that out.. I'm right in the middle of 2 good series right now; Hawkeye vol.4 and A+X.

Once I finish them, I think i'm going to check those out because i DEARLY miss my little evil friend Quintavius ;)

The_Myth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I want them to do something with Nate Grey again. Give him back his powers or give him new powers or a new role just give me something.

Straight up! Nate's an awesome character with absolutely infinite potential, yet they won't do anything with him.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By adamTRMM
    @westfriesianman said:

But his sister Valeria has potential story-wise she's smart as her dad and invisible like her mom. In my book she would be very powerfull, but just not realitywarpingly powerful.

I suddenly have an idea. the Fantastic X-men with Future Valeria Richards as Fantastic Woman, Rockslide, Magma and either Hellion or Nate Grey as Valeria's psychic boyfriend.

If a Uncanny Avengers can exist, why no Fantastic X-men.

This is a good direction, mutants are too relevant to be just in the X-comics, I like to see them outside the X-men, it makes sense not every mutants will want the same. I don't understand why it is such a big deal when a mutant is outside the franchise, like Firestar (until recently, thanks to Aaron), Micromax, Justice, SQ and QS. That's just so few names, and I don't really get why. Thunderbolts need a mutant as well!

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Moonlighterstone

I thought M twin sisters should get more attention then M herself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@hexthis said:

@oldnightcrawler said:

@squares said:

I really think M should get more attention, but hopefully her inclusion in X-men will make that happen.

yeah, definitely M. Also Jubilee; wasn't she supposed to be the main character? because she hasn't been yet.

Also, with Jubilee and M both at the school, would it be too much to get some interaction with Chamber and Husk?

Totally agree. I love, love, love Monet and always have but she is getting a lot of material in the X-men title these days and she's been referred to as a "fan favorite" numerous times. I've always wanted to see M face off against Emma, I actually would like to see her take a leadership role almost seeing as how she's one of the smartest and most powerful X-men.

Whoa whoa whoa, M is not one of the most powerful X-men.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

Whoa whoa whoa, M is not one of the most powerful X-men.

eh, she has one of the larger power-sets at least. Super strength, speed, endurance, intelligence, flight, and telepathy (and telekinesis?), so she's, I dunno, at least ahead of the curve.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler: Yeah, but the curve is kind of...well, all over the place.

And since when is super-intellect one of her powers?

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@oldnightcrawler: Yeah, but the curve is kind of...well, all over the place.

And since when is super-intellect one of her powers?

I'm pretty sure it always was. Is it not?

Lightblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you guys ever thought about Mondo from G-X? I thought he should get more attention as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler: It's been a while since I read Generation X, and I haven't read ALL of the last run of X-factor, but I don't recall it ever being mentioned. I think she's just naturally intelligent.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.