What are good Xmen comics

#1 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to start reading xmen are there any good titles out there.

#2 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7390 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't start reading any XMENbooks yet. Wait til October when MARVEL NOW happens.

#3 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh said:

Don't start reading any XMENbooks yet. Wait til October when MARVEL NOW happens.

this.

#4 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7301 posts) - - Show Bio

You could do that, or you could start reading X-Men Vol.3. from #30, cause, It's pretty rad, if you ask me, and it's where you'll catch an interesting team of X-Men doing what they do best. That, and it's un-scathed by event fatigue, so this AvX crap isn't needed.

X-Factor's pretty good, too.

#5 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Force.

#6 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespideyguy said:

I want to start reading xmen are there any good titles out there.

Uncanny X-Force and X-Factor! That's it.

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men from 30 is pretty freakin fantastic.

#8 Posted by Sleepbutnodream15 (570 posts) - - Show Bio

UNCANNY X-FORCE FOR SURE. Almost every single issue has been amazing. And it just started near the end of 2010, so it will be really easy to catch up.

#9 Posted by Skaddix (3117 posts) - - Show Bio

Only 4 Books are any good although I would not describe them in good starting positions at all. Still Uncanny X-men, Wolverine and the X-men, Uncanny X-Force and X-Factor are the only titles in the Franchise worth reading and having to pay for the privilege.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.