We're talkin' babies!

#1 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Based entirely on genetic compatability, assuming the x gene's power is somewhat similar when passed down. Discard anything based on character behavior, attitude, relationships, affiliations or anything like that. Just best possible power combinations. I realize some of the best have already been paired by the writers =]

#2 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Well according to sinister the best will always be Scott and Jeans genetics.

#3 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Think about like cyke and psylocke Or Wolverine and shadow cat Or warpath and magik Or namor an Emma Or nightcrawler and marrow Idk it's cool thinking of how many combinations. Looking for ideas from X-perts

#4 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

@Osian2: yeah but that's one combo we have pretty much seen.

#5 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor and Emma would be a pretty cool combination. I think that he/she should have the same powers of Namor plus Emma's telepathy(able also to control sea life and animals like Aquaman).

But I think that the best combination ever is Emma + Scott: Ruby Summers was so cool!

#6 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

Namor and Emma would be a pretty cool combination. I think that he/she should have the same powers of Namor plus Emma's telepathy(able also to control sea life and animals like Aquaman).

But I think that the best combination ever is Emma + Scott: Ruby Summers was so cool!

Ruby was pretty badass. Now that I think about it even though Cyclops has a pretty basic power he must have some sort of super sperm to keep making these powerful offspring.

#7 Posted by lorex (958 posts) - - Show Bio
@Osian2: I think the thing about Cyclops power is not that it is the only thing he can do powers wise but is that he has a virtually unlimited supply of it. Coupled with someone with different genetic potential can lead to interesting outcomes.
#8 Posted by YoungJustice (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler and a mutant that can go invisible.

#9 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to know about X-Man and Threnody's baby. I also want Psylocke to have kids with Beast or Angel. But at the same time, I want Silver Surfer to find and impregnate a lady, just to see if his powers would stem off into the baby's genetics. And lastly, Shadowcat and Colossus would make one hell of an awesome kid.

#10 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Piotr and kitty I such an awesome combo Just some buff ass Jewish Russian phasing through floor and punching faces

#11 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of storm and namor after reading age of x

#12 Edited by JohnnyGat (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imperius_Rex said:

I like the idea of storm and namor after reading age of x

You and me both buddy

But then again I also dig Storm with Dracula, I don't know, must be the matching long flowing white hair.

On topic though I'd have to go with Fabian Cortez and Rogue. Cortez enhances other mutants powers so his power is technically "giving" to others, Rogue has powers that are "taking". Assuming I move the pieces around a bit I can see a power wherein a mutant can steal another person's power then instead of enhancing it give it to another mutant. Basically be able to do what this topic is asking without the need to make babies. Or on the other hand said mutant could steal another power and use an enhance version of it regardless if it was a power taken from a mutant or not (considering if she took the powers of a non-mutant it's still her mutant physiology that replicates said powers).

#13 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

See that's what I'm talking about! That's a clever one rogue and Cortez!! What about Kurt and x-23 with some adamantiun tail action?? Lol Or remy and kitty

#14 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Are same-gendered power combinations allowed? I think Iceman-Colossus would be interesting. What would the physical transformation look like?

#15 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually yeah that's been bugging me discard gender too Lol cyclops and colossus would look like the destroyer Or sabertooth mixed with nightcrawler. Or psylocke and mystique, Actually that would be kinda awesome.

#16 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

Magma and magneto.

#17 Posted by time (5072 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue and Gambit

#18 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think Kitty and Kurt's powers combined would be awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.